over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Questions

talentiert

Newbies
Hey my friends,

I got a few Questions about Syntherol Usage.
First of all I already orderd some syntherol which should be in my hands in the next few days.

Im planning to try it out on my arms, just because i guess its the easiest part to inject and check the results. Probably if everything goes right im going to try on delts.

About me. Im about 276 lbs and not that fat. BF around 11%. Arms actually sitting at 20,8 inch. Never used any synthol products before.
Im going to use Big A's protocol as it is advertised all over the net.

I thought im only injecting in my bi's but im afraid of maybe getting disproportional as my arms are actually good proportioned (bi's/tri's).

The problem is i do not know how i should inject properly in my triceps heads without help from another one. any suggestions about this?
Anyways i also heard about 3 inches if you do bis and tris together.

That would be a bit too much as it would be nearly 24inchs arms then at 11% BF! Also i dont want that people recognize that insane size gain.
Or does the size doesnt increase that much anymore if you already have decent arms?

thanks for your help guys.

Hey my friends,

I got a few Questions about Syntherol Usage.
First of all I already orderd some syntherol which should be in my hands in the next few days.

Im planning to try it out on my arms, just because i guess its the easiest part to inject and check the results. Probably if everything goes right im going to try on delts.

About me. Im about 276 lbs and not that fat. BF around 11%. Arms actually sitting at 20,8 inch. Never used any synthol products before.
Im going to use Big A's protocol as it is advertised all over the net.

I thought im only injecting in my bi's but im afraid of maybe getting disproportional as my arms are actually good proportioned (bi's/tri's).

Without seeing a current pic of your arms, not sure whether or not a full biceps run would make your arms look disproportional?!

The problem is i do not know how i should inject properly in my triceps heads without help from another one. any suggestions about this?
Anyways i also heard about 3 inches if you do bis and tris together.

This is a question others will be able to better answer...When doing bis/tris I had someone there to do them for me. Obviously most people using Syntherol are doing them themselves...I would suggest looking at the chart here to make sure you know the exact locations:

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE TRIS. SYNTHEROL TRIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

If you cannot find someone to help you with them others will probably chime in with the most effective ways to hit them yourself with little to no difficulty.

That would be a bit too much as it would be nearly 24inchs arms then at 11% BF! Also i dont want that people recognize that insane size gain.
Or does the size doesnt increase that much anymore if you already have decent arms?

The amount gained and kept is strictly individual...Inflammation plays a big part so you will not know what your permanent gains are until you have finished the maintenance phase and the inflammation subsides. Most people I know usually end up with 1.5"-2" gained.

thanks for your help guys.

Answers in red

Post a pic of your arms and we can then advise you on the best way to go about things. As K1 posted some will be inflammation etc so get them bigger than you may want as they will decrease in size a little after your cycle. It's best to inject your tri-ceps in a mirror. Bi-ceps are fairly easy just research injection technique and placement. You can't go wrong with your inner and outer bicep heads and lateral and long tri-cep heads.

Hey,
Thanks for the fast help.
Yeah I already checkt the spots for biceps injection.
Im guess the muscle shouldn't be flexed while im injecting and I guess I can't inject into the tricpeps infront of a mirror without flexing them or?

Well here is a picture.. Sorry for the bad Quality just do not want to get recognized..
Hopefully i can see what you're looking for...

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20160423_011527.jpg
    CYMERA_20160423_011527.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 382
Hey,
Thanks for the fast help.
Yeah I already checkt the spots for biceps injection.
Im guess the muscle shouldn't be flexed while im injecting and I guess I can't inject into the tricpeps infront of a mirror without flexing them or?

Well here is a picture.. Sorry for the bad Quality just do not want to get recognized..
Hopefully i can see what you're looking for...

Thanks guys.

If running on bis only I do not think you are going to notice any issues with the tris looking disproportional...You think you'll have trouble hitting the spots, I would suggest flexing, using a marker to dot the areas and then relax and hit.

If running on bis only I do not think you are going to notice any issues with the tris looking disproportional...You think you'll have trouble hitting the spots, I would suggest flexing, using a marker to dot the areas and then relax and hit.

x2

Looking great and you already have size so the syntherol will just add to things. Always inject when you are unflexed but as K1 stated it's useful to flex first to pick your injection site. I don't think you have to worry about them getting disproportionate. That would only happen when you are injecting large volumes over time. Although I would definitely add a tri-cep shot even if it's just eod.

Hey guys,

thanks as always for your kind help.

I got the stuff today.

Hopefully i can pick it up today.
I got some 27g and some 23g at home.
Do i get the stuff trough a 27g?

I read somewhere hear in the forum that it should go trough but really slow.

Do you have some first hand experiences about this?

thanks

Well already injected it in my bi's.

painfree and smooth trough a 27g -just take a bit.

Well my questions now is i laready checkt the howtodoinjections site but when i inject in my biceps on the inside and outside how far should i go down on the biceps i mean inject nearly on the top or putting the needle inside the biceps closer down to the triceps?

I hope you can understand what im asking for.
regards

Well already injected it in my bi's.

painfree and smooth trough a 27g -just take a bit.

Well my questions now is i laready checkt the howtodoinjections site but when i inject in my biceps on the inside and outside how far should i go down on the biceps i mean inject nearly on the top or putting the needle inside the biceps closer down to the triceps?

I hope you can understand what im asking for.
regards

For biceps I inject syntherol in a flexed position straight down the middle, a little to the outside for outer head, and a little to the inside for the inner head.
One way I started more recently is I stand in front of a mirror and flex my bicep like in a side chest post. I inject right at the midpoint just to the inside of the big hose-like vein where the bicep peak is highest.
Then for the inner bicep head I sit on the toilet and flex my bicep and inject in the peak but slightly to the inside. The cool thing about using a slin pin is you can move the shots around and put 3ccs in each bicep head but dispersed around so it looks totally natural.
***avoid injecting too close to the elbow joint, and too close to the front delt. Basically avoid the muscle insertion areas as it may swell into the other muscles looking bad for a week. Putting 1ml in each site is a good way to not overswell an area. I many times get lazy and load up a 3ml syringe and put it all in one area. There's more chance of screwing up that way. Loading up a bunch of Slin pins is time consuming but worth it.

For triceps I stand in front of the mirror and flex my tricep to see the horseshoe, and I inject all around the horseshoe. 27 gauge 1/2" Slin pins are perfect to get the tricep injects real accurately around the horseshoe.

Stay along the black line in the pic below for biceps.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 292
Thanks for your help.
I'll try following these steps today.
One more questioni read somewhere here on the forum that you can step up faster to the 2ml Phase if the 1ml Phase doesn't hurt anymore. Is this true or should you always go the full 10 days on the 1ml Phase

Thanks

Thanks for your help.
I'll try following these steps today.
One more questioni read somewhere here on the forum that you can step up faster to the 2ml Phase if the 1ml Phase doesn't hurt anymore. Is this true or should you always go the full 10 days on the 1ml Phase

Thanks

I play it by ear.
You have to go by the feel of things.
It's not good to inject too much in the same area if it's swollen and tender.

Well one more Question.

When should i mark the injection spots on a flexed biceps or on a stretched relaxed biceps as the biceps length vary much when its flexed.

I guess i should mark em on the stretched relaxed biceps because its still in the muscle right?

sorry if the question is dumb.

regards

Well one more Question.

When should i mark the injection spots on a flexed biceps or on a stretched relaxed biceps as the biceps length vary much when its flexed.

I guess i should mark em on the stretched relaxed biceps because its still in the muscle right?

sorry if the question is dumb.

regards

It doesn't really make that much of a difference. But for your bi-cep mark the injection spots when you have them flexed and inject when relaxed.

well but just for my understanding.
I mark the injectionspot on my skin but the skin moves up and down when i flex the bicep or not - do you get me?

So if i mark flexed - and inject relaxed the spots may vary a bit as the skin dont move but the muscle inside the skin does..:confused:

Well anyways im already in day 9 from my syntherol use.

well but just for my understanding.
I mark the injectionspot on my skin but the skin moves up and down when i flex the bicep or not - do you get me?

So if i mark flexed - and inject relaxed the spots may vary a bit as the skin dont move but the muscle inside the skin does..:confused:

Well anyways im already in day 9 from my syntherol use.

How are you getting on with your cycle? You need to rotate so it doesn't matter if you hit an exact spot every time but just make sure it's goes within a certain area. Have you had any issues so far with the injections? What dose are you using now?

Hey so far everythings going good.
I would just starr with the 3ml Phase but ran iout of Synth.
Already orderd some but it is Stuck at customs.

Is it a big Problem that I already got about 5 days without injecting? I guess i'll receive it at the begin of next week.
Pumps are so insane on this stuff that I can't train my biceps properly.. is this normal? Haha

Regards

Hey so far everythings going good.
I would just starr with the 3ml Phase but ran iout of Synth.
Already orderd some but it is Stuck at customs.

Is it a big Problem that I already got about 5 days without injecting? I guess i'll receive it at the begin of next week.
Pumps are so insane on this stuff that I can't train my biceps properly.. is this normal? Haha

Regards

Are you located in the states...If not then shame because their US shipping is super fast!

As for the pumps, they feel like a hard workout post pump as you get higher into the amounts and protocol...Are you using the small paint roller to massage the area throughout the day?! Works wonders I assure you man!

well no im from europe..

yep im using it.
rolling my arms trough the day.

regards

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member