over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol result on arm

my arm is a bit forward in this pic, so it looks odd.... My chest was so sore when i took this pic, I couldnt extend arm all the way back... Ha-Ha

Nice peak-what are they measuring and what synthnol are you using-Syntherol? And dosing?

I used synthetek of course....

Three mls was too much in each head... Hurt a bit.

10 days-1ml
15 days-2ml
5 days- 3ml

then I started all over from 1ml to 3ml

Two months total to get two inches. 19 inches...

thats alot of oil to be shooting into ur arm everyday,y not up the gear and arm workouts instead of shooting oil in it to get it bigger,iam not bashing u at all nice results tho,maybe ill give a try,were u shooting into the biceps and triceps

thats alot of oil to be shooting into ur arm everyday,y not up the gear and arm workouts instead of shooting oil in it to get it bigger,iam not bashing u at all nice results tho,maybe ill give a try,were u shooting into the biceps and triceps

Im 24... Why would I up the gear when diet, workouts and syntherol is all I need. My arm results stayed for six months after last injection till shoulder injury that had me out of the gym for months. So naturally any size would go down after four months of no activity.

And triceps, I never went up three mls...

Nice, man I can't handle all those shots, I tried the stuff for like a week or 2 many years ago then had to go see my ART guy to break up all the scar tissue in the bicep..it really made it inconvenient and hard in the muscle.

Did the extra 2 inches finally go away during your 4 month layoff after surgery?

Nice, man I can't handle all those shots, I tried the stuff for like a week or 2 many years ago then had to go see my ART guy to break up all the scar tissue in the bicep..it really made it inconvenient and hard in the muscle.

Did the extra 2 inches finally go away during your 4 month layoff after surgery?

lost an inch... But im back up to 19 inches with out it

B/c even with upping the gear and training your looking about about 20 solid lbs of muscle to add to your frame to get 2" on your biceps which would take a good 3-4years at best with gear.

Wow my arms, bi's especially, are really holding be back but all those needles are so scary.

nice added size bud--
i also love the effects-
second round starting in 2 weeks

B/c even with upping the gear and training your looking about about 20 solid lbs of muscle to add to your frame to get 2" on your biceps which would take a good 3-4years at best with gear.

strange because i did a solid inch or little more, added only few lbs of bodyweight and it only took few months not years

Your arm looks very good. Would like to see a clearer pic though.

strange because i did a solid inch or little more, added only few lbs of bodyweight and it only took few months not years

You cannot add a solid inch of "pure" muscle to your arms within a few months. Not even Coleman can do that.

You cannot add a solid inch of "pure" muscle to your arms within a few months. Not even Coleman can do that.

What? thats not true at all , My arms went up two inchs my first few months of bodybuilding. No ass, no supps, just working out and eating. Solid muscle....

Thats a bit of a bold statement there dude. For some this might be true, but its def not the rule. My first Prohormone cycle got me well over an inch. Then my first cycle of AAS got me another inch. My next two cycles got me another inch, also permanent.

If you train your arms nice and hard, bis and tris, and have proper diet and nutrition it is very possible to keep gaining, although the gains do come harder at some point. That is when synthol comes into play. Its different for everybody. Some people just keep gaining year after while on juice, and if you do, you are genetically or otherwise gifted and there dont need synthol, yet.

get your diet in check, training, rest, supplementation etc and if you havent hit your genetic limit then you certainly can put on a solid inch on in not too much time. i went from 16.5 to 18 in less then a year, my bodyfat also declined so it was muscle

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws