over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol results with..?

If i inject 1 cc into my inner tricep head ,1 cc into my outter tricep head and 1 cc into the peak of my bicep mon-wed-fri for 30 days take 30 days off then repeat and i have a 18 inch arms at 11% BF what kind of size do you think i can expect...1-2 inch's i am thinking...thanks...

if you know of a better way to do this let me know ..and how do you feel about hitting the lateral bicep head (outside of the bicep)..you know the one that grows when you do hammer curls or reverse barbell curls ...

Last edited:
bigbaldbulldog said:
if you know of a better way to do this let me know ..and how do you feel about hitting the medial bicep head(outside of the bicep)..you know the one that grows when you do hammer curls or reverse barbell curls ...
That would be lateral if it is on the outside of the bicep and that is the brachioradialis and brachialis that are primarily doing the work on those movements. Just FYI since your going to be putting something there might want to understand the anatomy better.

curious said:
That would be lateral if it is on the outside of the bicep and that is the brachioradialis and brachialis that are primarily doing the work on those movements. Just FYI since your going to be putting something there might want to understand the anatomy better.
Thanks for that info curious...i forget anatomy every now and then...do you have any feedback for me on results i can expect or any things i should avoid when doing it besides the obvious aspiration of any shot...any nerves that i should now of? I'm fairly confident that there are no major nerves for me to be aware of as i am sticking with an insulin 28-g 1 in ...You seem to be a bit more refeshed with nerve,arterial postioning and muscle dynamics and locations ..to the best of my study i have minumized risk with the locations i have chosen...i will be double checking with a professional on this before attempting this next step but i wanted to be up too speed when approaching them.. thanks again

Never used Synthol or any other SEO product. My only thought on going to the lateral aspect of the head is more tendon related than anything, but with a 1" pin and at 28 ga I would assume you would be fine. Again I have never used this or any other product of this type, think BIG A or one of the other guys that are WAY more knowledgable(sp) would be of better help.

it doesnt effect everyone the same . if I remember right xcelbeyond used a ton and got little effect ,and then I know people who have used as little as 1ml eod and put a half inch on in a couple weeks.you will just have to get started and see what happens .I can say that when used right in most cases it works very well just be careful not to over do it .I wouldnt try to move up more than and inch maybe an inch and a half at a time or it wont look natural .there is nothing worse than someone who took a 17 inch arm to a 20 with oil

bigbaldbulldog said:
If i inject 1 cc into my inner tricep head ,1 cc into my outter tricep head and 1 cc into the peak of my bicep mon-wed-fri for 30 days take 30 days off then repeat and i have a 18 inch arms at 11% BF what kind of size do you think i can expect...1-2 inch's i am thinking...thanks...

if you know of a better way to do this let me know ..and how do you feel about hitting the lateral bicep head (outside of the bicep)..you know the one that grows when you do hammer curls or reverse barbell curls ...

That is not the correct way to use Syntherol. You have to rotate sites within the muscle and you have to do daily injections for the first 30 days, followed by a weekly maintanance injection per head for a number of weeks. Following my schedule the way I outlined it, you will get a natural looking permanent 20"+ arm.

Read my guide: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205

Regarding injecting the outer bi head is the best place to inject anything in my opinion. Absolutely painless. It is my favourite place to put everything in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131