advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol - shaping the bicep - advice pls!

ala gregg valentino has proven what that crap will do for you.
All that statement does is to prove that you have no idea what you are talking about.

yes......concentrations and preachers have improved the shape and height of my biceps......i will never develop a peak like Beckles......but yes.....the height and shape have come up plenty in the last 2 years of using these exercises.
You cannot shape a muscle through exercise. The muscle will grow according to its genetically predetermined shape.

With this post of yours you have propagated 2 different myths.

are you saying you can change the shape of a muscle with syntherol????

Of course you can. Please educate yourself on the subject before you post anymore about it.

Of course you can. Please educate yourself on the subject before you post anymore about it.

lol i love how ur so polite, and make the poster look so dumb at once :headbang:

chef.....

i gave him my opinion on shaping the biceps.......i choose not to use synthol....my personal choice......i am fine with juice.....just not fond of synthol......can we not voice our opinions here?? i respect your opinion.....why can't i suggest certain exercises for shaping up the bis???

I've never understood this argument. How is one any better than the other, a foreign substance to change your body is a foreign substance. Which ever one you choose to use is your choice but to talk like you won't use it because there is something wrong with it is just stupid.

well fellas......look at what synthol has done to the physiques of today......if you like distorted bodies......by all means.....use the synthol

i will not allow myself to be involved in this discussion any further......i still defend my earlier posts.....but will not play ping pong with this topic any longer.

well fellas......look at what synthol has done to the physiques of today......if you like distorted bodies......by all means.....use the synthol......

WTF are you talking about? When used correctly you wouldn't be able to tell. You are taking the few idiots that have abused it and making a blanket statement. That would be like saying you can't drink alcohol because people who drink drive when drunk and kill people.

You can have your opinions about something, even if you continue to refuse to educate yourself about it, but don't make statements like that. Those of us that have actually done the slightest bit of research on the subject are finding you to be quite ignorant right now.

well fellas......look at what synthol has done to the physiques of today......if you like distorted bodies......by all means.....use the synthol

i will not allow myself to be involved in this discussion any further......i still defend my earlier posts.....but will not play ping pong with this topic any longer.

Let me have the last ball.:p

Filling muscles with SILICON is not a site enhancing oil cycle.
Filling muscles with SILICON gives a weird, pathetic, STUPID LOOK.
Syntherol is a reputable site enhancing oil brand.
Syntherol will stretch the fascia and makes space for muscle growth while the oil will completely recede.
Syntherol LOOK is a NORMAL, NATURAL, enhanced look!

you don't know me.....so don't classify me.

You did that all by yourself with your ignorant comments.

Next time, have some clue about what you are talking about.

The further you argue your invalid points the worse you look.

If you need peak shoot the outside head. Genetics determine bicep shape so doing certain excercises isnt gonna do shit other than make it bigger with the same shape. I have used it to increase my peak and it has worked very well for me. I just shot 3 ml maybe 3 times a week and got good results.

Any pics of your results??

I should have taken pics but didnt. All i can say is my bi's were flat and some of the worst biceps ever. They are better now and hoping to do another cycle of syntherol when i get back on my test/tren cycle.

I am in the middle of a syntherol cycle right now and I am positively impress on a product that helps athletes building and shaping their phisiques. A big thumb up from me!

I've never understood this argument. How is one any better than the other, a foreign substance to change your body is a foreign substance. Which ever one you choose to use is your choice but to talk like you won't use it because there is something wrong with it is just stupid.

like a tweeker disliking a coke head..lol

Although many people joined my thread, unfortunately most of the replies were not on the subject. Thanks “ryneex” and “juicing” for the answers. I hope getting more advice into how to run this one bicep only cycle and how much oil I need to order. Cheers!

Did the cycle in the end? Let us know how all went and if you were able to shape the peak of the muscle.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity