advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol - shaping the bicep - advice pls!

mickj

Newbies
What’s the difference between shaping a muscle and increasing its size? Which protocol for shaping a bicep that is lacking peack ? Same - 1, 2 and 3 ml every 10 days + maintenance or less? Need advice! Anyone did something similar? Thanks.

imho

if you want to focus on the shape of your bis......work on preachers and concentration curls......stay away from syntherol!

Last edited:
If you need peak shoot the outside head. Genetics determine bicep shape so doing certain excercises isnt gonna do shit other than make it bigger with the same shape. I have used it to increase my peak and it has worked very well for me. I just shot 3 ml maybe 3 times a week and got good results.

if you want to focus on the shape of your bis......work on preachers and concentration curls......

Are you saying that you can change the shape of a muscle with exercises?

Follow Big A's protocol, simple as that

If you want to change the shape of the muscle inject directly into the head thats lagging. Be careful though - make sure you start slow. I was able to fix the shape of my left bicep that i was unhappy with by injecting in the lower portion - giving it a more "lower-insertion-point" look. But on the other hand, my right just seems stubborn and wouldnt change and it started to look worse so i stopped.

No...............i have never used syntherol.......

and never will.......i have no problem with steroids but syntherol/synthol is not my game.......ala gregg valentino has proven what that crap will do for you.

yes......concentrations and preachers have improved the shape and height of my biceps......i will never develop a peak like Beckles......but yes.....the height and shape have come up plenty in the last 2 years of using these exercises.

No...............i have never used syntherol.......

and never will.......i have no problem with steroids but syntherol/synthol is not my game.......ala gregg valentino has proven what that crap will do for you.

yes......concentrations and preachers have improved the shape and height of my biceps......i will never develop a peak like Beckles......but yes.....the height and shape have come up plenty in the last 2 years of using these exercises.

Got pics, before and after of your bicep peak? No exercise will give you peaks it's a genetic thing. Gregg abused it! you just said that concentration and preacher curls have improved the shape and height and you are now saying you have develop a peak like beckles! I am confused with what you are saying! :banghead:

Are you saying that you can change the shape of a muscle with exercises?

The brachialis is much more pronounced after focusing on concentrations and preachers.....and even hammers......and when the brachialis becomes developed......it pushes the biceps up higher......never will have robby robionson peaks.....but the height and shape have come up since placing a ton of emphasis on these exercises.

Got pics, before and after of your bicep peak? No exercise will give you peaks it's a genetic thing. Gregg abused it! you just said that concentration and preacher curls have improved the shape and height and you are now saying you have develop a peak like beckles! I am confused with what you are saying! :banghead:

i admitted that i will not have a peak like beckles.....but i have developed a hell of a lot better shape and height to the biceps due to these exercises.

in my humble opinion......i would stay away from syntherol......my own advice

i have no problem with deca......a bombs.....dbol....etc

just not into syntherol.......my .02

re read what i said.......I SAID I WILL NEVER DEVELOP A PEAK LIKE BECKLES OR ROBINSON......but that i have created more height and shape through the concentrations and preachers........

i admitted that i will not have a peak like beckles.....but i have developed a hell of a lot better shape and height to the biceps due to these exercises.

in my humble opinion......i would stay away from syntherol......my own advice

i have no problem with deca......a bombs.....dbol....etc

just not into syntherol.......my .02

I dont know why you are on this Syntherol's thread? Why bothered going on this thread if Syntherol is not your thing. :mad:

re read what i said.......I SAID I WILL NEVER DEVELOP A PEAK LIKE BECKLES OR ROBINSON......but that i have created more height and shape through the concentrations and preachers........

Got pics?

chef.....

i gave him my opinion on shaping the biceps.......i choose not to use synthol....my personal choice......i am fine with juice.....just not fond of synthol......can we not voice our opinions here?? i respect your opinion.....why can't i suggest certain exercises for shaping up the bis???

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws