over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHEROL site enhancment oil!!!!

arnold_of_malta

Newbies
i have just purchesed 1 bottel of it and i wish to now from people that used it before or using it now to help me out a bit'! i am goign to try it on my leterial delts first can you guide me how much to take the first week the second and so own! i will thank you for all the help you give me because i wish t take the maximun gains from it!!!! thx pls do help me out because this is new to me i have taken ass any time so i now how to inject delts and that you have to aspirate beforse injecting to see if you are in the muscel correctly! thx

Big A said:
Here:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205

After you read all that, if you have any questions, just ask. Very good product. You will be very happy, but you have to use it properly, like it says in that article!

yes i read it but i a going to do my leterial shoulder only to try it! so i shall do 10 days 1 ml 10 day 2 ml 10 day 3 ml! you think my shoulder will grow alot like this????? what kind of sering i need for best results??? i am worryied because on some sites they are saying its danagerous to use it but on this site they say its safe! what do you think! pls give me some good advise form your great expirence i follow alot what you say!!!! thx alot

hi big a please do guide me on SYNTHEROL in my delts becase all the information is on biceps and trcipes and i need help on delts pls thank you for your time!!!!

You do the delts just like biceps.

You do:
1ml per delt head every day for 10 days
2ml per delt head every day for 10 days
3ml per delt head every day for 10 days
3ml per delt head once a week for 6 weeks

You HAVE to do it like this to get permanent gains and you will get A LOT of gains! If you do it any other way, you will not get good gains and it won't be permanent.

Syntherol is safe to use if you use it properly, which is the way I describe in my article.

Big A said:
You do the delts just like biceps.

You do:
1ml per delt head every day for 10 days
2ml per delt head every day for 10 days
3ml per delt head every day for 10 days
3ml per delt head once a week for 6 weeks

You HAVE to do it like this to get permanent gains and you will get A LOT of gains! If you do it any other way, you will not get good gains and it won't be permanent.

Syntherol is safe to use if you use it properly, which is the way I describe in my article.

yes i read your artice great artice! so all i hve to do to be 100% is beforse i inject i esperate to see if air comes in if air comes in i inject it in!! i was thinking can i do leterial delts only? because front delts i dont now how to inject and even rear i never done if you have some pics how to inject them it would be great! but s i sad doing side delts will i make big gains becuse i dont have a very good chest and if i don front delts it will overlap my chest!! my chest is my weakest point!!! thx man i bought it thanks to your artice its great thx!

IMHO you want to hit "each" head so you get an "even" "natural-looking" size. It's like someone using SEO to get a larger bicep peak - it won't happen and they'll give their muscle a "funny look."

if some one kindly will tell me how to inject rear delts and front remember i inject my self!!! discribtion with pics much beter if possible thank you

i have decided to use it on the biceps instead of shoulder so i shell inject 1ml per head of the biceps inject one on the left and the other one ont he right of the bisceps!! then after 10 days i up to 2ml then after 10 days to 3 ml but dont you think 3 ml in each head is to much thats 6 ml every day of oil in each bisep! i am going to do biceps first then when i will do triceps after 3 mths! i have 16 inch arms do you think 1 inch niddel is to big for my biceps what shell i use pls??????????

arnold_of_malta said:
i have just purchesed 1 bottel of it and i wish to now from people that used it before or using it now to help me out a bit'! i am goign to try it on my leterial delts first can you guide me how much to take the first week the second and so own! i will thank you for all the help you give me because i wish t take the maximun gains from it!!!! thx pls do help me out because this is new to me i have taken ass any time so i now how to inject delts and that you have to aspirate beforse injecting to see if you are in the muscel correctly! thx

from malta huh? do you know iceman ?

arnold_of_malta said:
dont you think 3 ml in each head is to much thats 6 ml every day of oil in each bisep!

You have to do it properly. And no, it's not too much.

arnold_of_malta said:
i have 16 inch arms do you think 1 inch niddel is to big for my biceps what shell i use pls??????????

You should be fine with 1". Use a 5/8" if you are worried, making sure you fully burry it.

RUB IT ...

There are short cuts when using this stuff...follow the guide and with shoulders there are not many bad places to shoot it just remain consistant and you'll be happy...

Just remember to rub rub rub that area and use a a good massager if you have one ...massage that area very very well and it will reduce 80-90% of any problem you may encounter

Big A said:
You have to do it properly. And no, it's not too much.

You should be fine with 1". Use a 5/8" if you are worried, making sure you fully burry it.

i am only worried about one thing about ta biscep i was reading there are a lot of arterys and veins in your biceps and i was thinking it dangerous to inject there like shoulders and triceps are safe!!!

arnold_of_malta said:
i am only worried about one thing about ta biscep i was reading there are a lot of arterys and veins in your biceps and i was thinking it dangerous to inject there like shoulders and triceps are safe!!!

There is no more danger injecting biceps than any other muscle group.

Arnold

good luck with your biceps...pleas post some before pics and then after pics...I know many of us would appreciate it

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

luckyone said:
good luck with your biceps...pleas post some before pics and then after pics...I know many of us would appreciate it

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

i will start using in 2 weeks time i will do a pics of every week for your benifits! i hope it will go well!

i am going to do shoulder ,tricpes, biceps but one at a time i finish one then start and other one i am not going to do all 3 together becuase of all does injects! but i will do picuters of every singel thing i do for your benifits!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity