Syntherol tips

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I just posted some of this in my log but figured it may help a few guys out who are thinking about using syntherol. It's just a few things I have found out through trial and error to make injections better and make running it much easier. It's about calves but the same advice could be used for any body part. I think I have a great system going and I haven't had one issue since starting my current cycle.

Firstly needle choice is the most important factor. The smaller (higher G) the better. Needle length will be determined by body part chosen but for calves I think even 1/2 inch are fine but 5/8 even better. You can use longer and 1 inch are great but they are not essential. Syntherol is very fine so will even flow through a 30G. However I think 30G is too small as it makes injections harder and the pressure needed to inject may cause issues with brusing etc.

I recommend 27G pins as it flows through easy but still requires some pressure so is ideal for my slow injection speed. It will also significantly reduce pain from syntherol injections. I have used 23G pins in my calves and the injections are much more painful. For needle length I recommend 1/2, 5/8 or 1 inch pins depending upon body part and time into cycle. With my current approach the injections are pretty much pain free and I even enjoy them at times. When you are injecting the same muscle everday this makes a huge difference.

Fact is if you are injecting a bodypart everyday you are gonna create inflammation etc. The calf is fairly small so you have to pick your injection spot carefully. One area may be a little sore so feel around for soft tissue and rotate your injection sites everyday. Rotation may literally be 1cm away from the last days injection.

I rub my calf with alcohol before injections and use alcohol swabs for after injections

Many like to push the needle in fast and I do not recommend that. Sure if the injection goes fine pushing it in fast is great. But when you are injecting frequently you will have inflammation build up. Moreover are the various nerves and veins etc you want to avoid. By pushing it in very slowly you can sense these things before putting the needle fully in. Sometimes I push in very slowly and I can feel the nerve and I 100% guarantee if I had just pushed in the needle fully and fast my calf would twitch and it is a horrible feeling. By injecting slowly I know to pull out or even move the needle slightly in some cases. When pushing in slowly if you feel any pain pull the needle back out. If you go through the pain you will hit something.

Sometimes I even hit the needle in very gently like using a hammer almost. I just tap it down very gently. I tap either of the sides of the needle and not the plunger for obvious reasons. I can determine if there will be any issues from how I feel the deeper I go.

Post injection I like to perform standing bodyweight calf raises as this helps loosen them up. The pump you get is unreal when doing these and they instantly look 2 inches bigger.

Massaging the calves is paramount to your syntherol cycle. It will loosen them up, prevent lumps and help with size gains. I need to get myself a hand roller over here as that is ideal. If you are lucky enough to have a gf willing to massage them everyday take advantage :D

Excellent tips!
I'm using syntherol in my chest and arms again. It's been about two weeks and things are going perfectly.

Excellent tips!
I'm using syntherol in my chest and arms again. It's been about two weeks and things are going perfectly.

How many sites are you doing for chest and arms or is it random and going on feel?

How many sites are you doing for chest and arms or is it random and going on feel?

It's random. I try to move shots around and not overswell any one area so it looks natural. It was looking great but I have the flu and haven't taken any all week. In chest I typically put 3ml's in 3 to 4 sites per pec. In tris I put 6ml's in the long head and occasionally 1ml in 3 spots around the horseshoe. In biceps I put 3ml in one site or split in each head.

It's random. I try to move shots around and not overswell any one area so it looks natural. It was looking great but I have the flu and haven't taken any all week. In chest I typically put 3ml's in 3 to 4 sites per pec. In tris I put 6ml's in the long head and occasionally 1ml in 3 spots around the horseshoe. In biceps I put 3ml in one site or split in each head.

I bet your pecs didn't take long to look much bigger using that protocol. It sounds great. I have injected my arms a handful of occasions and even just putting 2ml in my bi-cep and tri-cep the change in 2 days was big. I am tempted to do that again for 2 weeks straight just to see how much bigger I can get them. They are so easy to inject too if just doing the one shot per muscle.

Not a tip but I did my quads and holy shit did it work! Followed big A protocol and they blew up big time. Going to do my arms this winter :headbang:

Not a tip but I did my quads and holy shit did it work! Followed big A protocol and they blew up big time. Going to do my arms this winter :headbang:

I couldn't remember if it was you or another poster. But didn't you do a log and you never even ran it that long but I remember your progress was amazing. Could you post before and after pics if you don't mind? I am sure it is you... you made me want to do quads.

Incidentally I have been using small doses of aas and they are amazing and painfree. I have had the same batch of tren a for ages. Never had an issue injecting all over my upper body and glutes. Anyway at the end of last week I started doing quads shots as I was felt up of ed delt shots. I am dosing 50mg test c (0.2ml) and 40mg tren a (0.4ml) so only 0.6ml per day. The pip is not bad but after 4 days (2 each quad) they feel sore to touch and I am limping a little. Gonna carry on with an odd day break (upper body) but aas quad site injects are definitely not for me.

Yeah that was me that did a log. I'm not gonna lie the shots can be a bit painful but well worth it imo. II'm 3 weeks out from another show so I can get stage comparison to. I'll see what pics I have to compare now.

This six out comparison. Left pic is in the beginning of the year, right is about 3 weeks ago

Attachments

• 2015-10-23%2022.11.40.jpg
    2015-10-23%2022.11.40.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 1,029
Are you still using syntherol? Your quads are much bigger (plus you are much leaner now) within a year... great stuff.

Excellent tips!

So you used it before in your arms? could you maybe show a picture? biceps is my stubborn group and been thinking about it for a while now, really Im just afraid of the pain mostly and ofc how it will look.. and you simply just look at the biceps each time and shot where you find it needed?

Are you still using syntherol? Your quads are much bigger (plus you are much leaner now) within a year... great stuff.

I been doing it about every two weeks now just because I have some left and wanted to run more maintenance up to my show. This week will be the last time I do it. Seems to take a good week to let the initial swelling go down a d it look much smoother.

Yeah was since July when I started to work on them and try to out on more size. Amazing how much a good diet helps lol.

So you used it before in your arms? could you maybe show a picture? biceps is my stubborn group and been thinking about it for a while now, really Im just afraid of the pain mostly and ofc how it will look.. and you simply just look at the biceps each time and shot where you find it needed?

In the flexed bicep position I inject with the goal in mind to get straight down the middle of each bicep head so the oil ends up exactly perpendicular to the center of the flexed bicep peak. I inject in many sites but the goal is to get that oil deep down the middle. This week I'm actually injecting on the outside of the big vein in the bicep while in the flexed position, at an angle so the oil ends up deep down the middle of the outer head. I'm doing this same thing in a mirror image on the inside of the bicep for the inner head. Last week I injected straight down from the top into each head. I'm using a 23 gauge 1.5" 3ml syringe and going all the way in. Each head gets between 2-3ccs syntherol depending on what I deem best at the time.
I have a very high pain tolerance so I don't find it painful at all. I push the needle in very slowly until it's all the way in, then aspirated to make sure I'm not in a vein or artery, then slowly push the oil in. Afterwards, I pull the needle out extremely fast and immediately cover the hole with my finger and massage the oil in real well. I've been doing EOD injects in biceps and triceps for a few weeks. I stopped when I had the flu.
I don't want to post a pic. Just aim for the deep part of the tissue when in the flexed postition with the intent of pushing the muscle upward to create a higher peak.

In the flexed bicep position I inject with the goal in mind to get straight down the middle of each bicep head so the oil ends up exactly perpendicular to the center of the flexed bicep peak. I inject in many sites but the goal is to get that oil deep down the middle. This week I'm actually injecting on the outside of the big vein in the bicep while in the flexed position, at an angle so the oil ends up deep down the middle of the outer head. I'm doing this same thing in a mirror image on the inside of the bicep for the inner head. Last week I injected straight down from the top into each head. I'm using a 23 gauge 1.5" 3ml syringe and going all the way in. Each head gets between 2-3ccs syntherol depending on what I deem best at the time.
I have a very high pain tolerance so I don't find it painful at all. I push the needle in very slowly until it's all the way in, then aspirated to make sure I'm not in a vein or artery, then slowly push the oil in. Afterwards, I pull the needle out extremely fast and immediately cover the hole with my finger and massage the oil in real well. I've been doing EOD injects in biceps and triceps for a few weeks. I stopped when I had the flu.
I don't want to post a pic. Just aim for the deep part of the tissue when in the flexed postition with the intent of pushing the muscle upward to create a higher peak.

Great info JJ. I don't mind the larger needles in my arms but they always give me issues in my calves. Your posts are making me want to start doing my arms. If I do it will just be 1 inj in each bi-cep and 1 in each tri-cep to keep it easy. Actually I will start 2moro as I have already done my calves shots earlier :) My arms could do with a boost and I have enough vials to do both. I am coming to the end of my first bottle so it has lasted awhile.

Bumping this up as I know there are quite a few guys trying syntherol for the first time now so it could help you out alittle. I have spoken to a few people who are about to start syntherol cycles and most are doing different body parts which is great. I am doing calves and arms and loving it at the moment. I have no solid plans to do anywhere else but I have a feeling I will likely try my quad sweep later in the year.

JJ how are you getting on with your chest and arms? Are any guys about to start a syntherol cycle reading this?

Bumping this up as I know there are quite a few guys trying syntherol for the first time now so it could help you out alittle. I have spoken to a few people who are about to start syntherol cycles and most are doing different body parts which is great. I am doing calves and arms and loving it at the moment. I have no solid plans to do anywhere else but I have a feeling I will likely try my quad sweep later in the year.

JJ how are you getting on with your chest and arms? Are any guys about to start a syntherol cycle reading this?

I hit quads about 5 months ago and they blew up. Kinda made all the definition fade but there wasn't a thing that fit my legs other than sweats or shorts. How is the calve protocol coming along? This is where I REALLY want to throw some oil but holy hell calve injections hurt. Would you mind sharing your protocol for it? I assume 6 injection spots per calve and 1/2cc-1cc per site to start? How's the pip if any?

I hit quads about 5 months ago and they blew up. Kinda made all the definition fade but there wasn't a thing that fit my legs other than sweats or shorts. How is the calve protocol coming along? This is where I REALLY want to throw some oil but holy hell calve injections hurt. Would you mind sharing your protocol for it? I assume 6 injection spots per calve and 1/2cc-1cc per site to start? How's the pip if any?

What was your protocol for quads?
GB

What was your protocol for quads?

GB

Here's what I did bro:

4 injection sites down the outer tear.

Day 1-10 1cc per injection
Day 11-20 2cc per injection
Day 21-30 3cc per injection

By this time my quads were so enormous and I was sick of being a pin cushion so I almost completely skipped the maintenance phase. I believe I hit them once per week with 1/2cc per site for the next 4 weeks.

Here's what I did bro:

4 injection sites down the outer tear.

Day 1-10 1cc per injection
Day 11-20 2cc per injection
Day 21-30 3cc per injection

By this time my quads were so enormous and I was sick of being a pin cushion so I almost completely skipped the maintenance phase. I believe I hit them once per week with 1/2cc per site for the next 4 weeks.
Thanks for the info. Where specifically did you hit the outer quad and at what angle did you pin? Thanks
GB

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well it's a bit hard to explain in the text but I basically went high, medium, low and to the very bottom of the outside tear. Each day I would rotate and go in between those pin marks as to try and stay better proportionate. I went straight in from the side angle and I always flexed my quad when I pinned to pull up the muscle more. I believe howtodoinjections.com has a tutorial on site injections and I did almost exactly that. I have hit quads a few times over the last few years and this seemed to give me the best results. I can probably find a site protocol picture if you need one as a reference.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear