over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol tips

I hit quads about 5 months ago and they blew up. Kinda made all the definition fade but there wasn't a thing that fit my legs other than sweats or shorts. How is the calve protocol coming along? This is where I REALLY want to throw some oil but holy hell calve injections hurt. Would you mind sharing your protocol for it? I assume 6 injection spots per calve and 1/2cc-1cc per site to start? How's the pip if any?

I actually have a log going on this page. My new cycle is going great and my calves are getting bigger and bigger. I am never going to have amazing calves so I am aiming for pure size :D They don't hurt that much you just have to be careful and înject slowly. Needle choice is vital too so the smaller the better. Since I restarted I haven't had any issues with the injections.

You know the standard 6 injections per calf well I just do 4 (the top 4). Although as times has passed I have pretty much been doing 2 each side of each calf pretty much wherever feels best. I tend to inject from the side but occasionally mix it up. I started at 0.5cc and moved up to 1cc but am now using alittle more. I haven't had much pip just tightness... it actually feels good. But sure sometimes when I wake up and get out of bed I need 1 minute until I can fully straighten my legs :D

I have just started dosing syntherol in my arms and they are so much easier and faster than calves. I done all my shots earlier so just getting ready for the gym now. My calves are going to be burning in the gym after all those shots :D

Last edited:
Well it's a bit hard to explain in the text but I basically went high, medium, low and to the very bottom of the outside tear. Each day I would rotate and go in between those pin marks as to try and stay better proportionate. I went straight in from the side angle and I always flexed my quad when I pinned to pull up the muscle more. I believe howtodoinjections.com has a tutorial on site injections and I did almost exactly that. I have hit quads a few times over the last few years and this seemed to give me the best results. I can probably find a site protocol picture if you need one as a reference.

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. We do not hear many doing SEO in the quads. Was the pain bearable?

If you were to do quads again, would you follow the same protocol? Do you know how many inches you gained off that protocol? Was the size gains very noticeable and natural looking? Have you been able to keep most of the gains?

If you happen to find a site protocol picture, and it's not much to ask, would you mind showing exactly what spots you injected? :)

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. We do not hear many doing SEO in the quads. Was the pain bearable?

If you were to do quads again, would you follow the same protocol? Do you know how many inches you gained off that protocol? Was the size gains very noticeable and natural looking? Have you been able to keep most of the gains?

If you happen to find a site protocol picture, and it's not much to ask, would you mind showing exactly what spots you injected? :)

Sure bro I'll explain what I did the best I can.

The pain started off a little tight and it hurt for the first week but I do think it was easier since I was doing 80% of quad injections with AAS. Each week it was less and less and soon it was almost unnoticeable.
the size gains, for the entire month I was doing it, very full and drowned out legs for the most part they were just huge and very noticeable with anything I was wearing. After the cycle was over and the oil slowly started to dissipate, the definition came in more and more every week. The finished product looked very good and did not have any lumps or unnatural shitty oil look. I didn't measure but I think I got close to an inch out of this after all was said and done. I was also hitting legs 2x per week doing extreme volume training. In
the below picture I hit the outer Tear and split it equally between 4 injection spots each day. The next day I would go in between the spots I hit the day before keeping the entire muscle to pop out equally all the way down. I have yet to hit the inner tear drop as its a very sensitive area but I would love to one day. I have ran this protocol at 1/2cc for 7 days then 1cc for the next 7 days in 3 injection spots down the outer tear and got great noticeable results from that as well.
This is something that requires a lot of time and patience which is usually something I don't have. If I were to do it as the first time, I would probably suggest starting with 1/2cc in 3 injection sites day 1-7 then 1cc day 8-15 then 1.5cc day 16-24.
Hope that helps clear it up a bit:)

Attachments

• quads.JPG
    quads.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 258

The pain started off a little tight and it hurt for the first week but I do think it was easier since I was doing 80% of quad injections with AAS. Each week it was less and less and soon it was almost unnoticeable.
the size gains, for the entire month I was doing it, very full and drowned out legs for the most part they were just huge and very noticeable with anything I was wearing. After the cycle was over and the oil slowly started to dissipate, the definition came in more and more every week. The finished product looked very good and did not have any lumps or unnatural shitty oil look. I didn't measure but I think I got close to an inch out of this after all was said and done. I was also hitting legs 2x per week doing extreme volume training. In
the below picture I hit the outer Tear and split it equally between 4 injection spots each day. The next day I would go in between the spots I hit the day before keeping the entire muscle to pop out equally all the way down. I have yet to hit the inner tear drop as its a very sensitive area but I would love to one day. I have ran this protocol at 1/2cc for 7 days then 1cc for the next 7 days in 3 injection spots down the outer tear and got great noticeable results from that as well.
This is something that requires a lot of time and patience which is usually something I don't have. If I were to do it as the first time, I would probably suggest starting with 1/2cc in 3 injection sites day 1-7 then 1cc day 8-15 then 1.5cc day 16-24.
Did you pin at a 90 degree angle from the outside of the outer quad or straight in from the top of the leg?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thank you for taking the time to explain this so well and providing an image as well. It sounds tempting.

So, you would alternate between the first 4 spots on day 1 and between those spots on day 2, then repeat first spots, then in between back and forth? Would you also do the same if you were to follow the 3 spots protocol? Pick 3 spots in the outer the first day, then second day inject in between, then repeat?

Did you use a 25 needle?

Thanks again

Did you pin at a 90 degree angle from the outside of the outer quad or straight in from the top of the leg?

I pinned straight in from the outside (I guess that would be a 90' angle) If you take a look at the picture, pretend the arrow that points to the outside quad is a pin going straight in. That's exactly how I pin. I'm not sure if there is another protocol for pinning any other way but this is the only way I've ever seen it done.

I pinned straight in from the outside (I guess that would be a 90' angle) If you take a look at the picture, pretend the arrow that points to the outside quad is a pin going straight in. That's exactly how I pin. I'm not sure if there is another protocol for pinning any other way but this is the only way I've ever seen it done.
Thanks bro.

Thank you for taking the time to explain this so well and providing an image as well. It sounds tempting.

So, you would alternate between the first 4 spots on day 1 and between those spots on day 2, then repeat first spots, then in between back and forth? Would you also do the same if you were to follow the 3 spots protocol? Pick 3 spots in the outer the first day, then second day inject in between, then repeat?

Did you use a 25 needle?

Thanks again

Correct. I could usually see the previous spots. Pinned making it easier to go between them. Every one in a while I would see a small spot that looked like it hadn't lifted as well and notice there wasn't a pin hole in it so I would pin there. With 4 injection sites, it's quite easy to lift it out symmetrical all the way down if you really pay attention to these details.
On the 3 spot injections, this gives you a bit more room to work with so you will have to really make sure and rotate these sites each day. Sometimes your not able to see the previous pin holes so you'll have to rely on looking down your quad picking apart any flat spots or avoiding pinning in any bumps that have lifted above and beyond the rest of the tear. It sounds difficult but it truly isn't if you flex your quad while injecting you can see details very well.
As for the needle yes I used a 25g 5/8" on this last protocol. The usual protocol for quads requires 1" and I have used this before but when I started this I only had 5/8" pins and didn't want to order more so I figured I would use them up anyways. All other body parts that I have ever used SEO in, I've used 25G 5/8" I think for quads I would go with 1" if you have massive deep tear sweeps to begin with and if they are on the smaller side i think 5/8" are the way to go[emoji41]

Good info
I've been wanting to do a solid tricep run but damn tris are hard to reach and pin
Any tips on the tris?

Correct. I could usually see the previous spots. Pinned making it easier to go between them. Every one in a while I would see a small spot that looked like it hadn't lifted as well and notice there wasn't a pin hole in it so I would pin there. With 4 injection sites, it's quite easy to lift it out symmetrical all the way down if you really pay attention to these details.
On the 3 spot injections, this gives you a bit more room to work with so you will have to really make sure and rotate these sites each day. Sometimes your not able to see the previous pin holes so you'll have to rely on looking down your quad picking apart any flat spots or avoiding pinning in any bumps that have lifted above and beyond the rest of the tear. It sounds difficult but it truly isn't if you flex your quad while injecting you can see details very well.
As for the needle yes I used a 25g 5/8" on this last protocol. The usual protocol for quads requires 1" and I have used this before but when I started this I only had 5/8" pins and didn't want to order more so I figured I would use them up anyways. All other body parts that I have ever used SEO in, I've used 25G 5/8" I think for quads I would go with 1" if you have massive deep tear sweeps to begin with and if they are on the smaller side i think 5/8" are the way to go[emoji41]

Honestly, thanks for answering all the questions. Very helpful.

Honestly, thanks for answering all the questions. Very helpful.

Your very welcome! If anyone else has any suggestions or protocols on quads, please chime in I would love to hear them also. Now I'm really excited to follow Elvia's success on calves!

Good info
I've been wanting to do a solid tricep run but damn tris are hard to reach and pin
Any tips on the tris?

The best tip is to inject in front of a mirror. Once you are in front of a mirror it makes things so much easier. That way you can see the exact area you are pinning and the angle you are putting the needle in. Flex the tri-cep and look for an area you haven't injected the previous day then unflex then pin. It's more awkward to pin the back of the tri-ceps and thats why I use a slightly larger needle so a 25G is perfect. For bi-ceps were I pretty much inject down or in from the side a 27G is great. But due to the awkward angle I have used a 25G 1 inch pin for my tri-ceps and it makes things much easier. Alaways put the needle in slowly and always inject the oil slowly. The pump is unreal when you train chest or tri-ceps after shooting syntherol in there.

This is a good thread. Great points Elvia1023!

This is a good thread. Great points Elvia1023!

Thanks matey. I think I am going to copy Rambo and do it in my chest next. From past usage (calves and arms) I can tell I will respond great picking chest. Plus I imagine it will be easy compared to calves and I will use slin pins.

Thanks matey. I think I am going to copy Rambo and do it in my chest next. From past usage (calves and arms) I can tell I will respond great picking chest. Plus I imagine it will be easy compared to calves and I will use slin pins.

I find 4 sites per pec works perfectly. If you draw a line vertically straight down the middle of each pec, I put 3ml in that line at upper, middle, and lower position. Then I also do one more 3ml inject in the outer middle pec, the area that wide grip bench press hits. Never inject too close to the border around each pec or the swelling my cross over to the other side and look bad.
You can double your pec size very quickly with syntherol this way. Twice a week is a good protocol.

I'm doing 6 sites per pec. Seems to be working well. One thing I wasn't sure about is my chest is not sore to the touch but it feels tight and sore if I stretch the muscle. I can still do the injections fine as I said it is not sore when unstretched and the injections do not hurt at all but I wasn't sure if it was ok or not to keep injections going? I'm doing eod to e3d depending on what I have going on that day.

Just wasn't too sure about injecting them when they feel tight like I said above. Any input?

Other then that, my chest is filling out. I'm moving up to 1ml per site tonight.

That's exactly how you are supposed to feel. The stretching pain is normal.

I'm doing 6 sites per pec. Seems to be working well. One thing I wasn't sure about is my chest is not sore to the touch but it feels tight and sore if I stretch the muscle. I can still do the injections fine as I said it is not sore when unstretched and the injections do not hurt at all but I wasn't sure if it was ok or not to keep injections going? I'm doing eod to e3d depending on what I have going on that day.

Just wasn't too sure about injecting them when they feel tight like I said above. Any input?

Other then that, my chest is filling out. I'm moving up to 1ml per site tonight.

Yeah I've done this before except with 9 sites per pec and wow that's a whole lotta tight in the pecs! I did ED @ 1/2ml per site. They grew fast man it really does make permanent growth fast. 2 weeks and I had a huge difference. I hit chest 2x or more per week with this as to keep the muscle working and fatigued.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear