over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol tips

Yeah I've done this before except with 9 sites per pec and wow that's a whole lotta tight in the pecs! I did ED @ 1/2ml per site. They grew fast man it really does make permanent growth fast. 2 weeks and I had a huge difference. I hit chest 2x or more per week with this as to keep the muscle working and fatigued.
I just did 6 x 1ml in each pec. Believe it or not, the tightness helps me focus on the pecs during training.

Thanks Big A. Just did my shots and some stretching. Chest is really starting to fill out now.

As Big A stated it is normal. You should welcome it as it's a sign your chest is growing. You want to stretch the fascia as much as possible whilst training and feeding your body optimally. You have done things alittle different which is great. It can be done flexpacks way or JJ's way with great results imo. Syntherol will work no matter how you dose it but just as long as you are putting in enough of it and at frequent times. No one will ever get optimal results putting in a little volume twice weekly.

Flexpack215 posted great info and that's why it worked so well for him. He also mentioned how bad the tightness can be... I was the same with calves at ed injections but it works great. At 0.5ml per inj site I recommend ed injections. E3d's is not going to give you freaky results... it will give you good results though. Although now you have upped to 0.1ml per site just see how you get on with that using your system. However I strongly urge you to increase to eod if you want to really transform your chest. The e3d's system works best when you are doing it like JJ and putting in larger amounts of oil each time. I have limited experience using syntherol that way but have used it both ways in my calves. Larger volume shots definitely work but hurt more and can negatively effect mobility and training to an extent.

When I do chest I will be using the dosing schedule Big A recommends. I think a more frequent but not going crazy with volume system will work best for me. I am taking into account the fact I will be training chest 3 times weekly with smaller volume (approx 20-30 mins per session). Plus daily stretching and massage for my chest.

It's nice to see lots of people getting great results with syntherol.

Thanks Elvia. I actually am aiming for eod but there are days where I fall asleep and end up doing my syntherol and AAS shots the following day. I'll try and stick to eod going forward. My chest is starting to look wider. The outside shots are really helping my side chest fill out which was always a "lacking" area for me.

I just did 6 x 1ml in each pec. Believe it or not, the tightness helps me focus on the pecs during training.

True dat it really does! Crazy the mindset you get in when you can feel how tight and sore they are you just want to push them for all their worth! Keep it posted brother!

You guys got me going last night and I did 3ml in each pec over 5 sites. I'm pretty well built although my chest is lacking... but how do you guys have enough mass to even go a 1/2 anywhere over halfway up? I tried to do 3 along the middle going up on each pec and then 2 on each side in the meat. I've got 1 1/2 bottles so hopefully that enough to get me through the dosing portion at least. My chest is very thin so I don't see myself going over maybe 4ml tops per pec. Right now I may do ED or at least EOD. How many weeks are you guys running this protocol? Also does my site plan sound ok? There is no way I can hit anything over halfway up.
Or are you guys grabbing mounds of muscle and applying into that? I have kept the chest open and flat and applied that way to make sure there are no lumps

Last edited:
You guys got me going last night and I did 3ml in each pec over 5 sites. I'm pretty well built although my chest is lacking... but how do you guys have enough mass to even go a 1/2 anywhere over halfway up? I tried to do 3 along the middle going up on each pec and then 2 on each side in the meat. I've got 1 1/2 bottles so hopefully that enough to get me through the dosing portion at least. My chest is very thin so I don't see myself going over maybe 4ml tops per pec. Right now I may do ED or at least EOD. How many weeks are you guys running this protocol? Also does my site plan sound ok? There is no way I can hit anything over halfway up.
Or are you guys grabbing mounds of muscle and applying into that? I have kept the chest open and flat and applied that way to make sure there are no lumps

Hopefully others will chime in too. I know JJ has done chest and Rambo is doing it now. 1/2 inch pins are fine you just have to make sure you push all the way in. Moreover you need to massage the chest daily and stretching is great too.

I will be starting chest very soon but have yet to inject it with syntherol. I have put some aas in there in the past and it was ok so I know syntherol will be easy for me. I will be following Big A's protocol but not sure if I will do 9 or 6 sites. I will start with 9 and see how that goes. If I decide to do 6 I will probably extend the cycle slightly and maybe even up to 2ml per site but time and experience will dictate. Here is his protocol...

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE PECS. SYNTHEROL PECS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 90ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 180ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 270ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 18 injections per week = 162ml

TOTAL ML's: 702ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 8 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 648 pins needed

I started my syntherol chest cycle so thought it would be good to update this thread. Reason being I have come to realize the chest is very different to other body parts I have injected. I am still learning and experimenting though. Firstly, the chest can feel really tight after injecting. I guess the fact my chest was fairly flat to begin with didn't help in that regard :eek: My observations are pretty much identical to Rambo so far. I have had no issues whilst injecting and the injections are actually much easier than I thought they would be. It's more the feeling when you are in the gym and your chest is being stimulated. It can feel strange when pressing, flying or when the chest is being stretched in anyway. I feel it a lot when performing lat pulldowns or whenever my arms go behind my head (behind the head shoulder presses etc).

Upper pec injections are so much easier in every way. It's the lower pec injections that cause most of the tightness and weird feeling. That's why most of the shots I now do are across my upper pec. I will add in 1 lower pec injection but never 2 or over. Most injection days are 2-3 spots in each pec and I am going more for volume in each site to make up for the lack of injection sites. I have gone up to 2ml in one spot and so far haven't had any issues. I will slowly build things up over time. My upper pecs seem to take the larger volume shots with no issues so I feel I will be able to build up to 2x 3ml shots in my upper pec each day. I figured I would rather shoot the upper pecs most days with 6ml than less frequently with 9ml (3ml x3).

I have been pressing heavy for many months in preparation for my cycle. Anyone who decides start a chest syntherol cycle I urge you to lower the weight when on and go more for pump. My chest seems to respond best to these workouts anyway but it just ensures you minimize the chances of injury. Still push every workout as hard as possible but just don't be going for PR's on chest press with 4 plates a side as you are asking for a tear.

So far my chest is responding great to syntherol. I have gained lots of fullness and size even using smaller amounts so I look forward to the next month.

There are quite a few guys starting syntherol (or thinking about it) for the first time so I said I would bump this thread up. I have just restarted my calves last night and arms today and will be dosing each 3 times weekly. When I first done my calves it was ed dosing so different but I will be increasing the volume per shot a little. Although less overall volume as it's simply not needed as ideally I would like another inch whilst I diet down and lose body fat at the same time. Adding 1 inch to my calves and arms whilst losing body fat should really add to my look.

Link to big a protocol still avail?

I'd like to hear more about everyone's experiences using syntherol for arms!

How long have you kept the size increase? How natural does it look?

Does anyone have before and after pics of biceps/triceps specifically?

Edit: Nvm, just saw your post Elvia. Thanks

I'd like to hear more about everyone's experiences using syntherol for arms!

How long have you kept the size increase? How natural does it look?

Does anyone have before and after pics of biceps/triceps specifically?

Edit: Nvm, just saw your post Elvia. Thanks

I was bumping this up as I have been getting a lot of syntherol pm's recently. They pm me but never post in the open.

I am dieting now but just restarted syntherol. I will be using relatively small amounts in my calves whilst I get leaner to help keep them looking much fuller and of course gain size. I will also be starting it in my arms very soon with the same goals in mind. I will include pics of my arms if you want.

Has anyone been using syntherol in their arms recently?

here s a tip. If you are not 10%bf or less, you will lose separation between bi, tri and shoulder, and any possible vascularity u had. when u reach 10% or lower and cut the carbs lower, vascularity and separation will come back, but this is an extreme case, I did 3.5 inches in a year. If you are looking for an inch or so -should be fine...stupidest thing I ever did was shooting only bi'still i started looking weird in the gym, You should keep a good proportion of all three muscles according to ur standards...

Attachments

• ppp.jpg
    ppp.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 180
What are your arms measuring at there...Also to gain those 3.5" what was the protocol you did, and that was ONLY with running bis not tris as well?!

23" in dark pic on right mostly in bi's , and 22" in pic on left, mostly tri's -4 days a week 3 days a week at 55 cc each, mostly maintain, bi'c -once every two weeks 5cc every 2 weeks, mostly maintain. Today s just maintaining. Used to be 10 cc per bi ED, and 10 cc per tri 3 times a week to get em from 20-23 ( unplanned) , so a total of 40 a day. Since I dont need too much nowadays, just site inject gear

23" in dark pic on right mostly in bi's , and 22" in pic on left, mostly tri's -4 days a week 3 days a week at 55 cc each, mostly maintain, bi'c -once every two weeks 5cc every 2 weeks, mostly maintain. Today s just maintaining. Used to be 10 cc per bi ED, and 10 cc per tri 3 times a week to get em from 20-23 ( unplanned) , so a total of 40 a day. Since I dont need too much nowadays, just site inject gear

Fuck, that seems like a lot of oil.

How is arm training while running a protocol like that? Do you get a good contraction and feel? Also how is the pump

Fuck, that seems like a lot of oil.

How is arm training while running a protocol like that? Do you get a good contraction and feel? Also how is the pump

if you try to add on inches too fast it ll affect ur strength and might put pressure on nerves, especially at night while sleeping on side and wake up with a numb hand or some pain, but if u dont overdo and use 5-10 cc at a time in each muscle ur fine, and do both bis and tris its just fine. Once scar tissue forms u can maintain with one 5cc shot in each muscle a week, or adjust appearance of the arm, but generally muscle maintains shape. The ones that look ridiculous from SEO are the ones who have no muscle to start with or use a product way to high on BA% and causes severe inflammation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131