over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol tips

I'd like to hear more about everyone's experiences using syntherol for arms!

How long have you kept the size increase? How natural does it look?

Bumping this thread up as I have been getting a lot of pm's about syntherol recently. I like helping people out but I often find myself writing the same thing over and over. This thread has some really good tips from people and is worth reading if you plan to ever use syntherol.

I started using it again in my arms and started low and worked up in dose over time. I started with bi-ceps and tri-ceps and had no issues but started doing bi-ceps only as they were my main muscle I wanted to improve. I got some pics taken a few weeks after stopping and was made up with them.

For arms I feel 25-26G are the best needles for you. You want as small as possible to minimize scar tissue from the frequent injections. I was using 25G for tri-ceps (harder to hit) and 26G for bi-ceps. Later I just started using 25G pins for both and they are my fav. I use short pins but for most I recommend 25G 1 inch. However 5/8 inch pins are fine as long as you push them in and obviously massage the muscle. Although I never even massaged this time round and had no issues but it's always worth doing.

As I have posted earlier arms are so easy to do for me especially compared to calves. Never had a single issue with injections. I usually rotate between pre and post workout. I would recommend experimenting and seeing what you prefer.

wj80hk.jpg

Good thread...Back up top.

Bumping this thread up as I have been getting a lot of pm's about syntherol recently. I like helping people out but I often find myself writing the same thing over and over. This thread has some really good tips from people and is worth reading if you plan to ever use syntherol.

I started using it again in my arms and started low and worked up in dose over time. I started with bi-ceps and tri-ceps and had no issues but started doing bi-ceps only as they were my main muscle I wanted to improve. I got some pics taken a few weeks after stopping and was made up with them.

For arms I feel 25-26G are the best needles for you. You want as small as possible to minimize scar tissue from the frequent injections. I was using 25G for tri-ceps (harder to hit) and 26G for bi-ceps. Later I just started using 25G pins for both and they are my fav. I use short pins but for most I recommend 25G 1 inch. However 5/8 inch pins are fine as long as you push them in and obviously massage the muscle. Although I never even massaged this time round and had no issues but it's always worth doing.

As I have posted earlier arms are so easy to do for me especially compared to calves. Never had a single issue with injections. I usually rotate between pre and post workout. I would recommend experimenting and seeing what you prefer.

wj80hk.jpg

All my pics from the past have been deleted due to the uploading website closing down. When I can I update threads with missing pics so guys can see. Here is the pic of my arms after my last syntherol cycle.

I actually have a log going on this page. My new cycle is going great and my calves are getting bigger and bigger. I am never going to have amazing calves so I am aiming for pure size :D They don't hurt that much you just have to be careful and înject slowly. Needle choice is vital too so the smaller the better. Since I restarted I haven't had any issues with the injections.

You know the standard 6 injections per calf well I just do 4 (the top 4). Although as times has passed I have pretty much been doing 2 each side of each calf pretty much wherever feels best. I tend to inject from the side but occasionally mix it up. I started at 0.5cc and moved up to 1cc but am now using alittle more. I haven't had much pip just tightness... it actually feels good. But sure sometimes when I wake up and get out of bed I need 1 minute until I can fully straighten my legs :D

I have just started dosing syntherol in my arms and they are so much easier and faster than calves. I done all my shots earlier so just getting ready for the gym now. My calves are going to be burning in the gym after all those shots :D

Elvia,

Where can we find your arms and your calves logs?

Elvia,

Where can we find your arms and your calves logs?

All the later stuff are in my general logs but scattered throughout. I will post some main links below including the 8 year old original calf log. One issue with some of my old threads is I used a website to upload all my photos and it disappeared years later so nearly all of the pics I have uploaded in the past have been lost. The calf changes were massive but I don't think I have the pics anymore. My old phone broke years ago so I lost everything. I posted them a couple of times later on when asked but I may have used the same uploaded website but I will check later if I can find them anywhere.

All the later stuff are in my general logs but scattered throughout. I will post some main links below including the 8 year old original calf log. One issue with some of my old threads is I used a website to upload all my photos and it disappeared years later so nearly all of the pics I have uploaded in the past have been lost. The calf changes were massive but I don't think I have the pics anymore. My old phone broke years ago so I lost everything. I posted them a couple of times later on when asked but I may have used the same uploaded website but I will check later if I can find them anywhere.

Thanks Elvia. I'll take a look at those logs. They're also full of valuable information :)

Anyone know what causes synthol to run down in the space between you bicep and elbow from a bicep injection.

Anyone know what causes synthol to run down in the space between you bicep and elbow from a bicep injection.
You injected in between the muscle heads.

Kinda thought that might have been what happened. Gonna wait for this to dissipate then start again.

Kinda thought that might have been what happened. Gonna wait for this to dissipate then start again.

Yes you need to keep it in the inner and outer heads. I have done exactly the same before and it went away within a short time.

I went in from the side. I think I went under the bicep

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity