over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Tri inj. lumps reappeared??

gimmefood

Newbies
Hey bros, please help me out.

2 weeks out of my contest, I ordered a bottle of syntherol, injected 1cc into each bi head, 1 cc in lat head of tri, and 1.25cc in long head of tri.

My armed swelled up immediately due to inflammation, but that inflammation looked real good lol. But I didn't want to risk my arms looking lumpy or too swollen, so I just stopped after that one go.

I massaged my arms well, no lumps. Fast forward 2 weeks, a couple days after my contest, there is a lump in the back of each tri. I just had my first Chest, Shoulders, Tri workout yesterday and my tris were unusually sore so I checked em out and somehow these lumps "reappeared"??

So, what do you guys thinks caused this? I mean the volume of oil is not that much and I stopped after one go?? I am massaging and applying heat to my tris.. will this help in dispersing the lumps? thanks

Bro what size pin did you use? anything under and inch is too small in my opinion.

I used 25g 5/8" pins...but buried em deep.

I must have missed the lumps being there before or something...how could they just reappear?? Strange....

Also please give me advice on how to get rid of these lumps!! My arm still looks normal(just bigger) and strength is fine...but you can feel the lumps in them if you touch em..

what's the worst that could happen?? there is no redness or warmth...I would be seriously concerned if it turned out to be an abscess since it's almost been 2weeks since injecting!:eek:

Scar tissue. The lumps would have been there from the start.
Massage the hell out of them, trying to break up the scar tissue. If you can't see it though, don't worry about it as far as the show goes.
But still try to get them out as you don't want scar tissue there.

Have you injected anything in there in the past or since? 5/8" is awefully small for tris.

Thanks Big A, shoulda asked you straight up via PM cuz I had a feeling that you are THE syntherol expert :)

Ok, this is how it went.
- 2 weeks out from the show 1 inject syntherol: 1cc each bicep head, 1cc in horseshoe of tricep, 1.25cc in long(rear) head of tricep.
- sore as hell but no lumps.
- 1 week AFTER the show, I do my first Chest/Shoulders/Tris workout get a helluva pump but arm feels strange; lumps felt.

yeah, the lumps were probably there to start with and I just missed them. I have injected tris before with 5/8", but only ~0.5cc at a time. no shots in tris since then.

I am massaging the hell out of them as you suggested...but damn these things are like rock, perhaps the size of golf ball. what happens if I can't get'em to disperse? surgery??:eek: damn I better get some more 1" pins...

Last edited:
Try deep tissue massage it works wonders.......It is a bit painful but well worth it. :eek:

It is a needle length issue. You have no problems in the bis as 5/8" is ok.
But way to short for tris.
You probably have a bolus there now where there's scar tissue build up. Deep tissue work will fix it over time, but it will hurt.
Don't put anything in those sites until they are back to normal.

And buy some longer needles!

BIG A

I massaged the hell outta my tris... but got this huge ass bruise on the whole back side of my arm now. The bruise is starting to clear up but the lump is still there.

I guess I f-ed up a vein while massaging it too hard?? Damn I don't think I can get these lumps to go away.

The bruising is present only on my right arm, not much pain or swelling, but both arms hurt if the tris are stretched. I am avoiding any training movements such as overhead ext, where the tris are streched...

Sorry for rambling on and on...Any advice Big A or other knowledgable bros? Specifically, what do i do concerning the lumps after the bruise goes away? Also, I'm concerned that this might not be a mere lump but calcification within the muscle....in which case massaging would make it worse? Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131