over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol

houndsman1

Registered
Verified Customer
I was wondering has any body used syntherol for chest? and if so what were results? I have muscle atrophy in my right pec, not sure what caused it but recently my right pec is not as round and full as my left, more of a flat look. So i was thinking of using syntherol in my right pec to bring it to maybe the same look as my left pec. Any input would be appreciated

There have been a few to run a chest protocol with Syntherol...Run a search on here and you should see their logs.

I believe Elvia has done that. When he sees this thread I'm sure he'll reply.

Ok thanks will do a search, but i was wondering more instead of doing a complete chest protocol if just doing the right pec would bring my pec up to my left or would i be spitting into the wind, I see synthetek has a great deal on synth right now

Ok thanks will do a search, but i was wondering more instead of doing a complete chest protocol if just doing the right pec would bring my pec up to my left or would i be spitting into the wind, I see synthetek has a great deal on synth right now

Yes, using it on the bad pec only would be the wiser move...I meant running the complete protocol on the area you would be looking to bring up to match the other side.

I was wondering has any body used syntherol for chest? and if so what were results? I have muscle atrophy in my right pec, not sure what caused it but recently my right pec is not as round and full as my left, more of a flat look. So i was thinking of using syntherol in my right pec to bring it to maybe the same look as my left pec. Any input would be appreciated

I have experimented with syntherol in my chest (also done arms and calves). The results were instant for me. Although the chest felt very different to the other muscles I have done in the past. I had issues injecting the lower part of my pecs and would often hit nerves. The upper chest I had next to no issues with. So I started doing the upper pecs only. I didn't do a full cycle but the results were great. The chest felt so tight though and it was a weird feeling when training. I lifted as heavy as possible and was fine. However now I always recommend guys just use lighter weights for chest when using syntherol just to be safe. Get as much blood into the muscle as possible so lot's of pump sets. I would recommend perfect form and tri, super or even giant sets with lighter weight. The tightness is a unique feeling but if you use it you should understand what I mean. It's not a negative thing either because my chest would feel constantly pumped all the time.

A few guys over the years have messaged me about using syntherol in their chest with great results. Some have posted on the forum but I can't remember their usernames but their posts may be found through a search. A few guys have asked about the exact thing you have and improving one side due to a past tear. One guy posted on here fairly recently stating he had great results using syntherol in his torn pec. He wrote on the forum he could see a massive difference after a few injections. I always thought on paper it wouldn't work but a few guys have told me it does so it's well worth trying. Quite honestly a few injs in I think you will understand when I talk about instant results because the pump and added fullness is crazy. Everyone is different though but it's definitely worth trying if it's something that plays on your mind.

Hey thanks elvia u answered my question, I will check the protocol again but i think it was 3 injections per pec, is that right, thanks again

Damm its 9 injections into 1 pec

When I started it I think I done 6 per pec (can't remember exactly). Later on I recall doing 2 injs per pec just on the upper portion. 9 is the official protocol and what would work best for overall size and shape but it's not written in stone so you could do 6 or even less. If you just want to concentrate on the area that has atrophied then you obviously would only be doing 1-2 injs. If I wanted to do chest again and had no issues with the injs and wanted maximum size I would honestly do no more than 6 injs per pec but that's just me. Just looking at my chest and thinking about consistency I feel 6 is plenty and even 4 could be done with great results. The key is placement, rotation and overall volume.

ok thanks i will do some more research on how many injections i should do, yes the protocol from synthetek is 9, the upper pec is the area that i have atrophy in it more flat were my left pec is full and round. Thanks for the advise

ok thanks i will do some more research on how many injections i should do, yes the protocol from synthetek is 9, the upper pec is the area that i have atrophy in it more flat were my left pec is full and round. Thanks for the advise

If that's the case you could just do 2-3 injs across your upper pec. Basically right, middle and left of your right pec.

Ok thanks that what i was thinking might try that and see how that works? what kind of time frame to notice results?

Ok thanks that what i was thinking might try that and see how that works? what kind of time frame to notice results?

So many factors including individual response and volume but you should literally notice results within 1 day. The effects are pretty much instant but obviously give 1 week of dosing before you should see a significant difference. Initially even just the body sending water to the area (swelling) is enough to see an instant effect. Stay consistent and include an extended maintenance protocol and you will be gtg. If you only have to concentrate on the one upper pec your cycle should be very easy. I don't know the difference between both of your pecs and obviously dose is a huge factor but I have a feeling you will probably start dosing the other side as well as the fullness/pumps are noticeable soon after starting. However if you just wanted to balance each side up I imagine only small doses will be needed. Just get enough and start low and build up the dose and you will see for yourself and can adjust things if/when needed.

thanks one more question what size and gauge needle is best, I use 25 gauge 1.5 inch for test prop and have done chest injections. Also on synthetek site it say use .05 Ml per site injecton for 10 days then 1ml for 10 days then 1.5 ml per injection site for 10 days, does that sound good?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member