over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol

5Noles

Registered
Newbies
I would like to give syntherol a try.
Which muscle group calves or arms, would be most responsive.

Considering the question I would say you are probably not ready yet to even be looking into Syntherol.

You should read the threads in the Articles forum...If you have direct questions relating to Syntherol, it's purpose and proper use, there are plenty here (IFBB, NPC and gym rats) that have used it on most all body parts at one time or another.

K1 is right. There's plenty of information you can read up on before you take the plunge. Every muscle can respond well to a proper protocol, but smaller body parts such as arms and calves would definitely do, and are some of the most popular to use syntherol on.

I did a run on just biceps many years ago and documented it on here with pictures. Try to search for that. Make sure you follow big As protocol. Luci has a thread on here now that's very active. There are others.

Imo do a smaller body part like arms that won't involve too many injections, since this will be your first time. In my case I only did biceps and not triceps too. I felt like I had my hands full just doing biceps.

Do you train hard? What are your stats? Have you injected before? Do you use AAS? Do you have any pics? You need to be organized and consistent to run a syntherol cycle so I would have everything in place before you start. Ideally you should have a solid base and be well developed before putting it in any body part because if you're not it will probably just look odd. From your post it appears you're not ready but maybe you are so provide us with more details and we can help you out.

K1 is right. There's plenty of information you can read up on before you take the plunge. Every muscle can respond well to a proper protocol, but smaller body parts such as arms and calves would definitely do, and are some of the most popular to use syntherol on.
Thanks for your response warlock!
After reading the science behind sntherol and big A’s how to guide and anatomy chart I thought I might give it a try. I know that when you discontinue use after a maintenance phase that you loose most of the size…was wondering which muscle groups held on to size best. You answered my question. Thx

I did a run on just biceps many years ago and documented it on here with pictures. Try to search for that. Make sure you follow big As protocol. Luci has a thread on here now that's very active. There are others.

Imo do a smaller body part like arms that won't involve too many injections, since this will be your first time. In my case I only did biceps and not triceps too. I felt like I had my hands full just doing biceps.
Thanks for your response. I have read Big A’s protocol…very well written & and science behind article. I have been following Luci. I’ll search for your thread….thanks again for your answer to my question.

Do you train hard? What are your stats? Have you injected before? Do you use AAS? Do you have any pics? You need to be organized and consistent to run a syntherol cycle so I would have everything in place before you start. Ideally you should have a solid base and be well developed before putting it in any body part because if you're not it will probably just look odd. From your post it appears you're not ready but maybe you are so provide us with more details and we can help you out.

Thanks very much for responding.
I train very intensely 45 min. through 75 min. 4 on 1 off split. Have 2 mountain dog routines that I rotate.
I’m 57 5’5 167lb 5.5% bf
Smith Incline Press 325 3 sets of 5
Can’t bench squat or deadlifts safely.
I blast and cruise aas and gh.
I most definitely do not want to look buffy. Perhaps I could post some pictures and get input as to whether I should use synthol
Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Attachments

• 1B4C9BA2-361C-4A1B-9D86-A3C4F9005E64.jpeg
    1B4C9BA2-361C-4A1B-9D86-A3C4F9005E64.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 13
He's 57, he's not doing much growing no matter what he takes unless he just started lifting in the last 2-3 years.

Yes he is 57 but he did also write he is 5.5% bf and only 5ft 5. He could look insanely impressive or he could look the opposite it's hard to know. Some guys may also be happy with their overall size but just want to improve one area so syntherol can be worthwhile for those people. My initial thought was definitely not needed but he is much more experienced than I initially thought.

OP you should post some pics. Usually when someone uses syntherol it's to bring up a weak body part and they have a clear one in mind but you seem quite laid back to where you could put it so pics would definitely help. I assume you think your arms and calves are weak? Or are they ok and you just want them to stand out? After more info you are not like your original post depicted so it could be worthwhile if you really want to do it. I have had great results with my calves and arms in the past. Post some pics and let us know more details. I would pick one body part and concentrate solely on that for a 1st cycle. Calves weren't bad for me but arms were easy in regards to injections so you may want to try there but everyone is different and it all depends upon what you want to improve the most.

Thanks very much for responding.
I train very intensely 45 min. through 75 min. 4 on 1 off split. Have 2 mountain dog routines that I rotate.
I’m 57 5’5 167lb 5.5% bf
Smith Incline Press 325 3 sets of 5
Can’t bench squat or deadlifts safely.
I blast and cruise aas and gh.
I most definitely do not want to look buffy. Perhaps I could post some pictures and get input as to whether I should use synthol
Thanks again for taking the time to respond.
This thread may help you out as well...

Picture from six weeks ago precycle.
Been focusing on recompositioning.

Thx for your time and advice. My calves are really weak and I would be happy with 1 inch permanent tissue this year. I’m very interested in the potential for muscle growth after a maintenance phase with synthol. Thx again you have been a great help!

Attachments

• 204AC1C9-6E97-4B4E-BD07-268C5BFC5CAD.jpeg
    204AC1C9-6E97-4B4E-BD07-268C5BFC5CAD.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 67
Picture from six weeks ago precycle.
Been focusing on recompositioning.

Thx for your time and advice. My calves are really weak and I would be happy with 1 inch permanent tissue this year. I’m very interested in the potential for muscle growth after a maintenance phase with synthol. Thx again you have been a great help!

You look good but you are far from 5.5% body fat. That's not important though. I will say if you are going to use syntherol use it when you are on cycle. It's entirely up to you. If you were 18 I would be saying no but you are 57 so do whatever you want. It's super effective for improving body parts and extremely fast. At your age I doubt you have much growing to do and it's not like you want to be blasting hard and putting on loads of weight to gain an extra 2 inches in your arms so syntherol is a great way to do that without having to get bigger elsewhere. Just start low and build the dose up and go from there. A little can go a long way and even an extra inch can make someone's arms noticeable bigger. People have a perception that if you use seo it will make your arms look fake but it's nothing like that especially if you use sensible amounts. If you decide to run it and need any help with anything just let me know.

You look good but you are far from 5.5% body fat. That's not important though. I will say if you are going to use syntherol use it when you are on cycle. It's entirely up to you. If you were 18 I would be saying no but you are 57 so do whatever you want. It's super effective for improving body parts and extremely fast. At your age I doubt you have much growing to do and it's not like you want to be blasting hard and putting on loads of weight to gain an extra 2 inches in your arms so syntherol is a great way to do that without having to get bigger elsewhere. Just start low and build the dose up and go from there. A little can go a long way and even an extra inch can make someone's arms noticeable bigger. People have a perception that if you use seo it will make your arms look fake but it's nothing like that especially if you use sensible amounts. If you decide to run it and need any help with anything just let me know.

You look good but you are far from 5.5% body fat.
Agreed. Its because he's using InBody as his source which is just an electrical impedance measuring device. Its highly inaccurate. I think I would still try a natural or assisted bulk from where he's at rather than site enhancing oils.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131