over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol

basskiller

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Ok, the first shot weren't shit for pain. I didn't even feel anything... Now 5 hrs later, It feels like someone gave me a charlie horse...bad.

Let's see what tommorrow brings....

Plus, the side of the bottle threw me for a loop... Those who have it will know...LOL

I hope to hell that this will subside. day two and second shots....
Now all I can think about is pain overlapping pain..
We'll see in about 5 hrs from now.

I've never experianced this type of pain from gear before... Oh well. I guess this is all in the quest for what will make me happy!

That happend to a friend of mine. After he injected it, he forgot to rub it. Clean the area and try rubbing it very hard for 3 minutes:cool:

Jimbo said:
That happend to a friend of mine. After he injected it, he forgot to rub it. Clean the area and try rubbing it very hard for 3 minutes:cool:

I always massage the injection site even with gear.

The first week is rather painful. Then you won't feel anything anymore.

Yea the second day shots are not as bad, but they still friggin hurt..
I have just gain a whole new respect for those who make it past the first week... I'm hoping that thats all it will be..

It's OK when I have my arms bent, it's when they are straighten out, is when it hurts the most...

Oh well...

basskiller said:

It's OK when I have my arms bent, it's when they are straighten out, is when it hurts the most...

Oh well...

It's stretching ;)

Day3 Shots this morning and as of now just very little pain only when the muscle is outstretched.

I found that a little massaging throughout the day helps. I use a little aloe and stretch the muscle as best as I can. I think this may aid in stretching the facia as well as massaging the muscle.

basskiller said:

I found that a little massaging throughout the day helps. I use a little aloe and stretch the muscle as best as I can. I think this may aid in stretching the facia as well as massaging the muscle.

That's what you are supposed to do anyway.

I thought that you only had to do about a 2 to 3 minute massage after the intial inject to help disburse the oil.. OK..
By the time I'm done, I'll either be a half assed expert or a sore sum-bitc h...LOL
Thanks

often as possible....

The more you massage it the better it's going to be, just massage it whenever you get a chance! Take care.

patk

Massage it every chance you get. It's just hard at first because of the stretching. Feels like you have a wicked pump all of the time.
PB

syntherol

SYNTHEROL........What Ive to say about it!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a fantastic product and Ive to thank SYNTHETEK to put on the market such unbelievable product, thats a better version of the first SYNTHOL.
I think that SYNTHEROL with an appropiate use is the best way to increase the weak point in the body.
I repeat an APPROPIATE USE, we ll never forget that we are like an artist that want the own sculputure more near to the perfection, Then we have to put the clay in the right spots.
Everyone talk about pain after the injection or difficulty to strech the muscle, all true, but the pain go away and u found more easy to strech if all the time u warm up with 5 /10 minutes of intense streching of the part inject and after that couple of sets with light weight and about 20/30 reps.
U can trust me about what I suggest u to do.
I used SYNTHEROL already in the biceps and triceps couple times,
in all 3 head of the shoulders, side quads and even calf, the last 2 muscle parts are realy painfull, but I dont stop to do it only for let be of pain.........Im ready to start realy soon a new cycle of SYNTHEROL. This sport is build all around pain, then not complain,
remember that famous words.....NO PAIN NO GAIN.

Italmuscle

italmuscle!

Glad to see you made it over bro!!

xcelbeyond

Day 4... shots.. a breeze as usually.. virtually no pain after a few hours like before.... I'm starting to see a little difference...

Been stretching and massaging the muscles throughout the day.

Day5 and my horseshoes are coming out just nicely!
COOL

What would really happen if you moved a little and inject a little into a vein. Yes we all know to aspirate....But accidents do happen... so...

How long have you guys been using Syntherol? Any noticeable results? Any long term users who have kept the size? And how many cc’s per injection? If one was only looking to add size to the biceps, what is the usual routine?

Last edited:
NY Muscle said:
How long have you guys been using Syntherol? Any noticeable results? Any long term users who have kept the size? And how many cc’s per injection? If one was only looking to add size to the biceps, what is the usual routine?

Ok I did a search, found some info…what do most people avg? 1 bottle a month or more?

I've just started and after the first week, I've seen a noticable improvement.
As for how much you need, first decide how many different heads of the different muscles you going to hit.
You'll have to do the math your self.

1ml shot ed in each head for the first 10 days
2mls for the next 10

But first see if you can handle a full ml.

Believe me when I say the first couple days are a bitch!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear