over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHEROL??

suparay

Banned
OK so i been going A LOT of research on this.. I kind of wouldnt mind giving this a try mainly for my calves.. I check our HOW TO website on here... The only question which i hope no one RAGS me for asking bc yes i have been doing research is.......... The HOW TO site shows SIX arrows three on each aside of the muscle.. Do i go ALL 6 daily or rotate top middle bottom.. hoping someone can help me with this i used our search and i couldnt find anyone who used it for calves... :confused: If so im sorry :(

HMMMMMMM......ive read a few threads of guys using it on their arms.. Seems great to me.... From what i read as well its safe.... sooo as soon as i get a knowledgeable guy on here i think ill give it a run :) :lightbulb:

You need to apply Syntherol™ to EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the applications daily within that muscle head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to the natural look/shape of that particular muscle.

Since some bodybuilders prefer various ways of using Syntherol™, they usually tailor dosages to suit the individual.

Some bodybuilders use 1ml per muscle (that is 1ml per muscle head – ie. inner head, outer head, etc). 1ml is used per day, every day, for a period of 2 weeks followed by a one week rest period. Then repeated.

syntherol is one part of bodybuilding culture that I just don't get :confused:

I'm not sure what your question is, can you rephrase?

syntherol

OK so i been going A LOT of research on this.. I kind of wouldnt mind giving this a try mainly for my calves.. I check our HOW TO website on here... The only question which i hope no one RAGS me for asking bc yes i have been doing research is.......... The HOW TO site shows SIX arrows three on each aside of the muscle.. Do i go ALL 6 daily or rotate top middle bottom.. hoping someone can help me with this i used our search and i couldnt find anyone who used it for calves... :confused: If so im sorry :(

The protocal calls for 1 shot per muscle head per day. You do not want to use the exact spot each day so the 3 arrows per side are rotated. For example, For the soleus (outer calves) you would use the top arrows site on day one, the next arrow down on day2, and the bottom arrows site on day 3. On day 4 start back up again at the top site and repeat the process for the 30 day protocal. Obviously, do the same with the gastrocnemius (inner calve) muscle.
I have not used the product as of yet as I don't feel I have exausted my growth through the other methods or have any muscle groups that are too far behind the others. I do have clients using it very successfully and I must say that their results using the protocal correctly are very good and natural looking. Hope that helps

The protocal calls for 1 shot per muscle head
per day. You do not want to use the exact spot each day so the 3 arrows
per side are rotated. For example, For the soleus (outer calves) you would
use the top arrows site on day one, the next arrow down on day2, and the
bottom arrows site on day 3. On day 4 start back up again at the top site
and repeat the process for the 30 day protocal. Obviously, do the same with
the gastrocnemius (inner calve) muscle.

I have not used the product as of yet as I don't feel I have exausted my
growth through the other methods or have any muscle groups that are too
far behind the others. I do have clients using it very successfully and I must
say that their results using the protocal correctly are very good and natural
looking. Hope that helps

Great post bro!

The protocal calls for 1 shot per muscle head per day. You do not want to use the exact spot each day so the 3 arrows per side are rotated. For example, For the soleus (outer calves) you would use the top arrows site on day one, the next arrow down on day2, and the bottom arrows site on day 3. On day 4 start back up again at the top site and repeat the process for the 30 day protocal. Obviously, do the same with the gastrocnemius (inner calve) muscle.
I have not used the product as of yet as I don't feel I have exausted my growth through the other methods or have any muscle groups that are too far behind the others. I do have clients using it very successfully and I must say that their results using the protocal correctly are very good and natural looking. Hope that helps

Ey bro thank u for ya input I'm only on day 2 of my syntherol cycle.... Currently using it on calves n tris :)

How are those calves feeling?

Lmfao!!! Well let's see how I can say this.... Um a pump from hell with every step I take... Basically that's how I can compare..

Have you ever used syn n ya tris? If so I have a dumb ass question,,,, how did U manager to reach the back your arm????

Last edited:
Lmfao!!! Well let's see how I can say this.... Um a pump from hell with every step I take... Basically that's how I can compare..

Have you ever used syn n ya tris? If so I have a dumb ass question,,,, how did U manager to reach the back your arm????

I'm sorry big e u already said u never used it!!!! Well your clients how they do the back part lol

HAHA

LOL, I figured they (calves) were a little tender.... Regarding tri's: 2 of my clients have used syntherol in arms very successfully (including tri's). When they do there shots in the long and rear head of the tri's, they rest there elbow on a surface that is about eye level and then bend the arm up to 90 degrees while relaxing as much as possible. From there they come up from the bottom with the dart and shoot it that way. That's just what has worked for them the best after much trial and error. Good luck..... Oh, Take some before pics bro. That way when you update us all about your gains and experienceh and post them with your after pics you will get a better response here on the board. Good luck!

LOL, I figured they (calves) were a little tender.... Regarding tri's: 2 of my clients have used syntherol in arms very successfully (including tri's). When they do there shots in the long and rear head of the tri's, they rest there elbow on a surface that is about eye level and then bend the arm up to 90 degrees while relaxing as much as possible. From there they come up from the bottom with the dart and shoot it that way. That's just what has worked for them the best after much trial and error. Good luck..... Oh, Take some before pics bro. That way when you update us all about your gains and experienceh and post them with your after pics you will get a better response here on the board. Good luck!

Thanks bro deff gonna try it or get my fiancé if she dosent get home too late tonight... I'll also take some pics tonight n post em when I'm done... Thank u for all ya time n help bro

Bump! would love to see any pics you got.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws