over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol

number1_bber

Registered
Hey Guys (and girls),

I have a question. I tried asking in the "synthol how to guide" but didnt get an answer. I know that my arms are lagging but definitely not at full potential. I wanna just give them a little bit of help. I was thinking of running 1ml in each bi head a day until i got them up to par instead of the actual protocol (1ml x weeks, 2ml x weeks, 3ml x weeks).

Do you guys think that would work?

Hey Guys (and girls),

I have a question. I tried asking in the "synthol how to guide" but didnt get an answer. I know that my arms are lagging but definitely not at full potential. I wanna just give them a little bit of help. I was thinking of running 1ml in each bi head a day until i got them up to par instead of the actual protocol (1ml x weeks, 2ml x weeks, 3ml x weeks).

Do you guys think that would work?

It's like taking test for a week

Don't do it unless your gonna do it right. Even if you run the protocol you might gain 2in on your arms, but once your all done you will keep an inch... You also need to do the maintenance. That is very important...good luck

Agreed with the above...If you are not ready for the complete course then you will just be wasting your time and money!

Get yourself where you need to be, run the required doses and you will surely be pleased with the results...Any other way is just going to be a let down.....

Don't do it unless your gonna do it right. Even if you run the protocol you might gain 2in on your arms, but once your all done you will keep an inch... You also need to do the maintenance. That is very important...good luck

How is your new cycle going brooklyn, are u still logging it?

Thanks guys! I figured it was a dumb question but thought id see what you guys have to say about it.

Could try just injecting your gear into the muscles. I know iv used some gear that had cotton seed oil and it made me swell quite a bit. After the swelling went away I'd hit my bi or tri with the next shot and it would swell again. After I stopped doing that it always seems like my arms get a growth spurt

Yep.... Still keeping a log, Big Danny.So far so good...

Could try just injecting your gear into the muscles. I know iv used some gear that had cotton seed oil and it made me swell quite a bit. After the swelling went away I'd hit my bi or tri with the next shot and it would swell again. After I stopped doing that it always seems like my arms get a growth spurt

I swell from pinuts.:cool:

Last edited:
How about being patient and keep putting the time and effort into training?

Synthol is a joke. I have no respect for anyone who uses that shit because a muscle group is lagging. Fucking train more.

Synthol is a joke. I have no respect for anyone who uses that shit because a muscle group is lagging. Fucking train more.

That's odd.....:confused: educating us right after registrating on PM... :cool:

Last edited:

Or scar tissue... it's generally not the oil that causes the swelling but the drug
contained within it.

How about reading more and posting less. I don't believe anyone is looking for
YOUR respect when considering whether or not to use whatever it is they are
asking about using.

The only joke here is you. Get a clue before you say anything else to appear any
more stupid. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Yea, training mores gonna do it... :rolleyes:

your a joke and i dont respect you. plus you must not respect every pro in bodybuilding. its used all the time by pros and can help. you should read up on it before you go bashing people.

Then I guess you don't respect quite a few people on this board and therefore there is no reason for you to be here anymore.....

Then I guess you don't respect quite a few people on this board and therefore there is no reason for you to be here anymore.....

He'll be here next week under a new id with his 15 post on the first day. It's a pattern I figured it out.

???

You may be on the wrong forum if this is the way you feel. You may be better suited for a natural only bodybuilding site.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear