over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen and Sythetine Combo

graffix

Newbies
i must apologize in advance. i read and re-read posts on synthetine and syntheselen injection.

some posts state i must eat between 50-75 grams of simple carbs after 10 minutes of administration. does that mean i can chug 2 cups of fresh squeezed orange to spike my insulin? can I eat 1-2 donuts? although i don't want to eat 1-2 donuts daily! so how do i spike my insulin in order to lose weight after administering both synthetine and syntheselen?

other posts state i must inject combo IM daily. i plan to inject both 3CC synthetine and 3CC syntheselen combo IM 5X weekly. do i have to inject 3CC of both twice a day? Morning and Afternoon?

here’s my stats:

5’8
165 (goal is 140 with leaned muscles body)

i go to crossfit Mon-Fri mornings (sometimes Saturdays) and gold’s gym for muscle strength. i have fatty deposit in my upper body that i want to lose. i eat clean diet: high protein and low carbs. I do a cheat day once in 2 weeks.

Here's my diet plan. Please feel free to help me!

Monday

Breakfast - 1 half-baked egg cooked and 2 toasted slices of whole wheat grain bread with Irish butter and strawberry jam with cream cheese on a slice of toasted whole wheat grain bread
Snack - Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey protein shake (1-2 scoops=60G protein) after crossfit
Lunch - 2 burgers (no buns)
Snack - a bowl of fresh chopped pineapple and strawberry salad
Dinner - 1 oz. baked salmon and steamed asparagus
Snack - Optimum Nutrition Platinum Tri-Celle Casein (1 scoop=30G protein) or 2 mangoes and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. before bedtime

Tuesday

Breakfast - 1/4 - 12 cup of oatmeal and banana or 2 burgers (no buns)
Snack - Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey protein shake (1-2 scoops=60G protein) after crossfit
Snack - Chobani Greek yogurt pineapple flavor
Dinner - 1 oz. baked salmon
Snack - Optimum Nutrition Platinum Tri-Celle Casein (1 scoop=30G protein) or 2 mangoes and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese before bedtime

Wednesday

Breakfast - 1 half-baked egg cooked and 2 toasted slices of whole wheat grain bread with Irish butter and strawberry jam with cream cheese on a slice of toasted whole wheat grain bread
Snack – a bowl of fresh chopped pineapple and strawberry salad
Snack - Optimum Nutrition Platinum Tri-Celle Casein (1 scoop=30G protein) or 2 mangoes and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese before bedtime

Thursday

Breakfast -1/4 - 12 cup of oatmeal and banana or 2 burgers (no buns)
Snack - Caesar salad (one tbsp of Caesar dressing), crouton, feta basil/tomato flavor
Snack – Optimum Nutrition Platinum Tri-Celle Casein (1 scoop=30G protein) or 2 mangoes and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese before bedtime

Friday

Snack – a bowl of fresh chopped pineapple and strawberry salad

Saturday

Breakfast - 1/2 cup of Quaker Natural Granola, Oats, Honey & Raisins and 1 cup of skim milk
Snack - Caesar salad (one tbsp of Caesar dressing), crouton, feta basil/tomato flavor

Sunday

Breakfast - Garden Omelette fresh green peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and cheddar cheese
Snack – Starbucks Tall Hot Coffee with 2 brown sugar and evaporated milk. Banana Nut Bread
Snack - Peanut Butter on toasted whole wheat bread and 1 cup of skim milk to wash down
Dinner - 1 oz. baked salmon and baked sweet potato

Sometimes I eat macadamia nuts maybe 10 a day. Also I eat 2-4 dates a day. Same goes for prunes. I eat a bowl of Honey Cheerios for breakfast too.

I would be greatly appreciated if I could get any feedback or suggestion from you as to my diet plan and the goal to lose 20 pounds. I do pushups, butterfly situps, pullups, and abs.

I will continue to sweat out and work out to lose 20 pounds and build a leaned muscles body.

Many thanks! :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity