over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntheselen highest dose?

so i can take the hole 4 ml in the morning roughly after breakfast .. 2ml of each in just one big shot for the day that ok ?

I would recommend 2 shots of 2mm @
thighs are better for the bigger shots though and 3cc might not be that bad there.

I just tried to do a 3ml IM into the shoulder of my animal using a 26g 1/2 inch pin.

Well anyway I have a huge welt....I know it is the depot and it will prob go away I am just trying to figure out how to take it better in the future so I don't get the big welt.

Should I use a 1 inch pin? Was 3ml just too much for the shoulder at once?

I just tried to do a 3ml IM into the shoulder of my animal using a 26g 1/2 inch pin.

Well anyway I have a huge welt....I know it is the depot and it will prob go away I am just trying to figure out how to take it better in the future so I don't get the big welt.

Should I use a 1 inch pin? Was 3ml just too much for the shoulder at once?

It sounds like it didnt' make it IM, but still SQ.

Use a longer needle.

So for a person not bodybuilding, but just trying to recomp. Would the combo of Syntheselen and Synthetine be a good stack? I am currently taking the usual multi-vit, protein, creatine, glutamine and omegas 3-6-9. oh yea I am 6' 300~ and sit in the low 20% bf.

Last edited:
So for a person not bodybuilding, but just trying to recomp. Would the combo of Syntheselen and Synthetine be a good stack? I am currently taking the usual multi-vit, protein, creatine, glutamine and omegas 3-6-9. oh yea I am 6' 300~ and sit in the low 20% bf.

dude, every think of joining the international Sumo Federation?
http://www.amateursumo.com/

You could cause some damage with those stats!!
yes a good stack, just don't inject more than 2cc at a time (You can do more but it is painful). and shoot throughout the day.
Start walking 1 hr a day too to get those pounds down....running would be murder for your knees at that weight.
Age?

dude, every think of joining the international Sumo Federation?
http://www.amateursumo.com/

You could cause some damage with those stats!!
yes a good stack, just don't inject more than 2cc at a time (You can do more but it is painful). and shoot throughout the day.
Start walking 1 hr a day too to get those pounds down....running would be murder for your knees at that weight.
Age?

Thanks for replying Bro. I'm not really fat just hav a WIDE frame. I mean my shoulders circumference is 60"!! I have actually thought of joining Sumo haha. I actually do cardio after I workout right now, so adding the cardio specific days I do cardio 5 days a week. I have a 4 week cycle of different workouts written up by my buddy who is a trainer for powerlifting/bodybuilding. yea running kills, but I can also swim at the local pool.

p.s. im 24, and at the 1ml per 55lbs.....I would be injecting 5.5mls of both?!?!

Last edited:
p.s. im 24, and at the 1ml per 55lbs.....I would be injecting 5.5mls of both?!?!

Yes. They are water based so they dissipate within minutes.

Thanks for replying Bro. I'm not really fat just hav a WIDE frame. I mean my shoulders circumference is 60"!! I have actually thought of joining Sumo haha. I actually do cardio after I workout right now, so adding the cardio specific days I do cardio 5 days a week. I have a 4 week cycle of different workouts written up by my buddy who is a trainer for powerlifting/bodybuilding. yea running kills, but I can also swim at the local pool.

yeah, like Big A said, but I would split it up, 3CCs+ can get painful, even in IM.
Syntheselene hurts a tad anyway, but I am a puss....so you will probably be fine.

Sorry,i tried it for 2-months at 6ml./day(right dose for my body weight)-and didnt notice much results off it.

Sorry,i tried it for 2-months at 6ml./day(right dose for my body weight)-and didnt notice much results off it.

No compound in the world works 100% in every single person that uses it.

Yes. They are water based so they dissipate within minutes.

what is the half-life so to speak of syntheselen, since it is water based and dissipate quickly how long would heptaminol and ATP be active in our bodies, are there best times of day to use it such as before a workout and before cardio and what is the smallest gauge pin one can use?

same question above but in regards to synthetine, best time to use? even if anytime "works" what is best, i assume b4 cardio would be good but my half life question or how long it lasts and has systemic effects is my question as i was thinking on workout days, 2ml syntheselen and 2 ml synthetine b4 cardio and 2 ml of each b4 my workout and on off days, 2 ml of each b4 cardio and 2ml later on in the day, look good, how would u improve it?

started the combo today. man stuff shoots easy. no pain had to do two 4cc injects one in each glute. no pain other than the initial pin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear