over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntheselen metabolic stimulator

Syntheselen administered by injection.

Always inject it. I prefer IM in a large muscle such as glute or delt.

Definitely IM, sub q would really hurt

The lipid transport is fine sub q

Can you take syntheselen while running Clen and t3? Is it stimulant based?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you take synthelene while running Clen and t3? Is it stimulant based?

Years back I ran Syntheselen with Clen...Was running Synthetine too. Felt like I was on fire...Sweating constantly!

I hadn't run Cytomel in many years before...Don't think I used that after my first or second cycle?!

But here is the make up of Syntheselen...Don't see anything that would be adverse using with Clen/T3:

INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Heptaminol HCL, Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), Uridine Triphosphate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanacobalamin (B12)

Great stuff it actually seems to have a slight anabolic effect. Tried it subq but to painful my favorite spot is rear triceps and delts IM 3cc per day every day 1/2" 29guage slin pin.

Great stuff it actually seems to have a slight anabolic effect. Tried it subq but to painful my favorite spot is rear triceps and delts IM 3cc per day every day 1/2" 29guage slin pin.

dang so you pin 3 times with slin pin to get all 3ml?

dang so you pin 3 times with slin pin to get all 3ml?

:yeahthat: hoping he was referring to just the pin size? i use 29g for my synthetine and syntheselen but use a regular 3ml barrel preloaded and just swap the tip out to the 29g.

Yes 1cc per so 3 shots sometimes 4 no way I'm putting 3cc of that stuff in one spot. The shots are fairly painful for me

I have been putting in 1-2ml syntheselen with 3-4ml synthetine recently and no issues. That's all in one shot. Today I done 4ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen in 1 inj. Sometimes when I used to do syntheselen only (any dose) it would sting post inj (no more than 30 mins or so). However I haven't had that since I have been mixing both together.

I like shooting it in biceps also 1cc each head but sometimes I get a terrible pains in my shoulders deep burning pain I know weird but the endurance increase is worth it I like the way I feel on this stuff but it's painful for me anyway!

I really enjoyed using this product. Great endurance and fat burning. Cardio was easier and more effective. The only drawback with this product for me, aside from the cost, is the frequent injections with 4-5 mls a day. None the less it is a very good product.

I like shooting it in biceps also 1cc each head but sometimes I get a terrible pains in my shoulders deep burning pain I know weird but the endurance increase is worth it I like the way I feel on this stuff but it's painful for me anyway!

have you tried triceps yet , i love that burny pump feeling from it.

I really enjoyed using this product. Great endurance and fat burning. Cardio was easier and more effective. The only drawback with this product for me, aside from the cost, is the frequent injections with 4-5 mls a day. None the less it is a very good product.

I feel the same. I noticed an anabolic effect and great endurance and fat burning. I keep injections to my glutes and don't have a problem that way.

Since this is water based and needs to be injected daily, how long should we go between using the same injection sites? I'm just wondering since the volume means I'll probably need to use larger muscles and I generally try to keep at least a week between the same spot for oils.

Since this is water based and needs to be injected daily, how long should we go between using the same injection sites? I'm just wondering since the volume means I'll probably need to use larger muscles and I generally try to keep at least a week between the same spot for oils.

It depends upon your reaction. Syntheselen stings me a little but I have no pip the next day. So I could shoot the exact same spot eod if I needed to. Although I highly recommend rotating injections sites for everything. I shot 5ml synthetine preworkout about 4 hours ago and I literally can't feel I have injected anything. I came back and was due to inject my aas and was feeling which shoulder I had injected and literally couldn't tell so as I process that so well I could shoot it daily in the same spot but again it's always best rotating to prevent scar tissue building up. I would give at least 3 days before hitting the exact same spot again. Although as you know when shooting any muscle you only have to move an inch and you have a fresh area so injecting these water based products daily is very easy. Now for me injecting short estered gear daily I hate and I look forward to being back on long esters very soon :eek::D

It depends upon your reaction. Syntheselen stings me a little but I have no pip the next day. So I could shoot the exact same spot eod if I needed to. Although I highly recommend rotating injections sites for everything. I shot 5ml synthetine preworkout about 4 hours ago and I literally can't feel I have injected anything. I came back and was due to inject my aas and was feeling which shoulder I had injected and literally couldn't tell so as I process that so well I could shoot it daily in the same spot but again it's always best rotating to prevent scar tissue building up. I would give at least 3 days before hitting the exact same spot again. Although as you know when shooting any muscle you only have to move an inch and you have a fresh area so injecting these water based products daily is very easy. Now for me injecting short estered gear daily I hate and I look forward to being back on long esters very soon :eek::D
Thank you man. I gave syntheselen a shot (no pun intended lol) this morning. 1 cc subq and felt...nothing. Nothing in regards to any sting or pip. So, I'm definitely going to use subq on alot of days. Just waiting for the synthetine to be back in stock now.

As for dosage, is 2-3cc sufficient? I know the site says 1cc per 55# of bw (which is about 3.8cc for me) but the bottle also says oral use only lol.

Does Syntheselen actually work for site injection fat loss??

We have all head how well synthetine (L-carnitine) works for fat loss just wondering if adding in Syntheselen would be a worth while addition for reducing the lower back fat

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws