Syntheselen stacked with Synthetine???

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Some Questions for the people that have used both of these together

1) did you take both at the same time??

2) if taking both at the same time is there any issues with taking 3iu humalog with them both (we know it helps with the absorption of the L-Canitine)

3) does the Syntheselen cause any localized fat loss??

I’m contemplating using them together , injecting 2cc of each with 3iu humalog 30 min before fasted cardio at 5:30am then 2cc each with 3iu humalog 30 min before training at 4pm (I’ll be sipping carbs/EAAs at the time I take the pre workout shot)

Is the Syntheselen worth the added cost?? We don’t hear much about it on here
Is the 2 injections a day as effective as one big one before cardio or training??

Once the mitochondria have elevated levels of l-carnitine, the elimination rate greatly decreases. Meaning you might be able to just load l-car for one to two weeks with insulin, at any time of the day, and then after that period just run a more moderate dose pre workout without exogenous insulin. This is how JM was advised to run L-car during prep stages.

Some Questions for the people that have used both of these together

1) did you take both at the same time??

2) if taking both at the same time is there any issues with taking 3iu humalog with them both (we know it helps with the absorption of the L-Canitine)

3) does the Syntheselen cause any localized fat loss??

I’m contemplating using them together , injecting 2cc of each with 3iu humalog 30 min before fasted cardio at 5:30am then 2cc each with 3iu humalog 30 min before training at 4pm (I’ll be sipping carbs/EAAs at the time I take the pre workout shot)

Is the Syntheselen worth the added cost?? We don’t hear much about it on here
Is the 2 injections a day as effective as one big one before cardio or training??

1. Many times. Right now I just started using approx 2.5ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen preworkout. I will up the dose of both over time. My current dose is great because I can fit it all in one standard syringe. However I have 5ml syringes as well so I will move up to 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen.

2. No and I would recommend it. I am currently using 5iu humalog with synthetine/syntheselen preworkout.

3. No.

2cc of both together twice daily is a great dosing protocol. Syntheselen is definitely worth the added cost. It's very strong for me and I don't need to use a lot of it. You could just dose them once daily and be fine. Many when using high doses like to spread out the shots but it's not needed. If you wanted to take your daily dose all together at the same time pre cardio/training it would be fine. When I experimented with high doses of synthetine because I know how awful I am at being consistent with shots throughout the day I injected the whole 10ml preworkout. Incidentally after all my experimentation I have learnt the more synthetine the better but when taking everything into consideration (mainly cost effectiveness) I think 5ml per day is plenty when pushing the dose. The most syntheselen I personally use now is just over 3ml per day. So your 4ml of both will pack a punch in regards to results. I think the combo helps turn you into a fat burning machine and you should notice the change in your temperature when on both.

Just added 1ml syntheselen to my 2.5ml synthetine and 2iu Log pre cardio. Only a few days in but I'm interested to notice and changes in bodycomp and/or thermogenesis effect. I will post an update in a few weeks.

Exactly this. I would dose it at 2.5mL each and take preworkout, the fat just melted off of me.

1. Many times. Right now I just started using approx 2.5ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen preworkout. I will up the dose of both over time. My current dose is great because I can fit it all in one standard syringe. However I have 5ml syringes as well so I will move up to 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen.

2. No and I would recommend it. I am currently using 5iu humalog with synthetine/syntheselen preworkout.

3. No.

2cc of both together twice daily is a great dosing protocol. Syntheselen is definitely worth the added cost. It's very strong for me and I don't need to use a lot of it. You could just dose them once daily and be fine. Many when using high doses like to spread out the shots but it's not needed. If you wanted to take your daily dose all together at the same time pre cardio/training it would be fine. When I experimented with high doses of synthetine because I know how awful I am at being consistent with shots throughout the day I injected the whole 10ml preworkout. Incidentally after all my experimentation I have learnt the more synthetine the better but when taking everything into consideration (mainly cost effectiveness) I think 5ml per day is plenty when pushing the dose. The most syntheselen I personally use now is just over 3ml per day. So your 4ml of both will pack a punch in regards to results. I think the combo helps turn you into a fat burning machine and you should notice the change in your temperature when on both.

Did anyone notice an affect on HR or BP on Syntheselen? I have some but Im on a little lisinopril and would like to avoid a BP effect if possible

Did anyone notice an affect on HR or BP on Syntheselen? I have some but Im on a little lisinopril and would like to avoid a BP effect if possible
You could run a search on here but I'm on bp meds and have never noticed a difference in it when running Selen/Tine stack?!

I was curious and searched around. Heptaminol hcl, the active ingredient in syntheselen, is a vasoconstrictor used in the treatment of low blood pressure, specifically orthostatic hypotension.

It's very possible on syntheselen so I would recommend monitoring your bp and heart rate when using it. The same could be said for most fatburners including caffeine. Nothing has increased both more than HGH and MK-677 for me. I have never noticed anything bad on syntheselen but I also don't check everything daily so can't be exact but I have taken bp medication and syntheselen/synthetine many times and never had high blood pressure when I have tested it.

I should really add when I researched syntheselen I found an array of interesting data. Some of it's ingredients come with many benefits but also have the potential to cause unwanted side effects. I was going to write an article on it so researched various studies but never got round to doing it. It's worth nothing it contains ingredients that can make blood pressure go both ways so they can cancel each other out in a sense. An example is Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) can reduce systolic blood pressure after training. It also contains Magnesium Aspartate which lowers blood pressure as well. As posted Heptaminol HCL can do the opposite and is a cardiac stimulant and increases coronary blood flow and will increase blood pressure (especially systolic) quickly after injection.

Heptaminol seems to be quite strong in effect but because most of the other ingredients do the opposite it shouldn't cause most any major issues with bp. Nevertheless it's definitely worth monitoring levels because it could potentially effect blood pressure so if you already have issues it could put you in a bad place especially if you use it for long periods. As I posted I have used it a lot and never had issues and that was also before bp medication when my bp was always borderline high on bigger cycles. Now I use telmisartan and I always feel great on syntheselen and when I have tested it I have never been high and usually sit in the 120/75 range now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner