over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen/Synthetine Combo

jtcraig3

Registered
So, I weigh about 220 lbs.

So that's 4 cc's of each daily.

Can I pin it all at once? As in 2 different pins of course, but all at one time? Or is it it more effective to split it up (ex: 2 cc's of each in the morning, and 2 cc's of each in the afternoon?

Because as of now, I've been pinning all 4 cc's at once of the Syntheselen, but my new order of both Syntheselen and Synthetine arrived today :)

When I ran this combo I took my shots all at once. It's water based so it distributes very easily. I would either do them pre or post work out. I enjoyed running these products and saw some pretty decent results. Most notable was an increase in energy and some fat loss. You won't regret running the combo, but the pinning does get old. The good thing is that since they're water based they flow effortless through a slin pin. Pain free and since it was so much volume I did it IM, but if you spread it out then you can do it SubQ.

^Thanks bro...I'll prob just pin all at once, I don't mind.

On another Synthetek topic...was anyone ever able to determine whether or not there was any significant benefit from pinning Synthergine as opposed to taking it orally?

I'm sure there's a whole thread about it somewhere, but I'm being lazy, lol.

The results that were posted showed very little difference between oral and IM. Personally the slight effectiveness might be worth IM if you are not already pinning a bunch of other compounds. If you are then just drink it and save the poke for some other goodies!

I'm running synthetine 4 ml/ day with my gear. Im currently on a carb cycling diet as well and seeing great results with fatloss. What are your thoughts on running synthelesen on cycle or should I save it for post cycle? I am on hrt so no pct needed for me.

I'm running synthetine 4 ml/ day with my gear. Im currently on a carb cycling diet as well and seeing great results with fatloss. What are your thoughts on running synthelesen on cycle or should I save it for post cycle? I am on hrt so no pct needed for me.

Personally I would continue running it through my cycle and probably continue a few weeks after my cycle ended...The longer you are able to run it the better the results!

The results that were posted showed very little difference between oral and IM. Personally the slight effectiveness might be worth IM if you are not already pinning a bunch of other compounds. If you are then just drink it and save the poke for some other goodies!

You're confusing the products...Synthergine - Liver protectant are the results that have been posted orally and injected.....

Synthetine is an injectable L-carnitine and Syntheselen is an injectable metabolic oxidizer...Both need to be injected and cannot be taken orally.....

You're confusing the products...Synthergine - Liver protectant are the results that have been posted orally and injected.....

Synthetine is an injectable L-carnitine and Syntheselen is an injectable metabolic oxidizer...Both need to be injected and cannot be taken orally.....

Exactly, I was only referring to Synthergine - Live Protectant...but there was some talk a while back about guys that were going to switch from oral to injectable, and see if it caused any substantial positive results.

Also, what are your thoughts on running Synthetine and Syntheselen for long periods of time? Could this be harmful in anyway (liver, etc.)?

Last thing: I've been using Synthergine almost 100% consistently for a few months (small increments where I didn't calculate shipping times correctly) and my AST/ALT last month were still 41/57...any cause for concern??? What is the best way to administer it? I just take 2 ml in the morning, and 2ml in the evening.

Thanks

Exactly, I was only referring to Synthergine - Live Protectant...but there was some talk a while back about guys that were going to switch from oral to injectable, and see if it caused any substantial positive results.

Also, what are your thoughts on running Synthetine and Syntheselen for long periods of time? Could this be harmful in anyway (liver, etc.)?

Last thing: I've been using Synthergine almost 100% consistently for a few months (small increments where I didn't calculate shipping times correctly) and my AST/ALT last month were still 41/57...any cause for concern??? What is the best way to administer it? I just take 2 ml in the morning, and 2ml in the evening.

Thanks

IMO, I believe Synthetine/Syntheselen should be run a minimal of 6 months...Although many only go 8-12wks and still see great results...For me the longer the better! They are non-hormonal products with no adverse ingredients so they are safe to use for extended periods of time without unneeded side effects.....

As for the Synthergine I always split my doses am and pm...What were your levels prior to starting the Synthergine and has anything else changed within your regimen?!

IMO, I believe Synthetine/Syntheselen should be run a minimal of 6 months...Although many only go 8-12wks and still see great results...For me the longer the better! They are non-hormonal products with no adverse ingredients so they are safe to use for extended periods of time without unneeded side effects.....

As for the Synthergine I always split my doses am and pm...What were your levels prior to starting the Synthergine and has anything else changed within your regimen?!

Gotcha...thx.

As far as the liver, no....but I do take a million pills a day...but I also try to drink 1/2 gallon to a 1 gallon a day.

You are right K1, synthetine syntheselen 100% safe to be run for long periods
I did the same:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...thetine-syntheselen-year-half-experience.html

6 months on 6 months off is a good cycle with those two. Like andew and K1 said though, the longer the better. Andew's 18 month run was an incredible transformation!

Thanks guys but most of the credit belongs to this fantastic products combination which changed my life with 180 degree.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear