over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen+Synthetine=Results

When I pinned SQ, I made sure to not inject more than 1ml at once, and spaced shots a few inches from each other.

Basically, if using 30ml Synthetine/day, 15ml were IM (5ml in each shoulder + 2.5ml in each pec), and 15 ml SQ distributed on all belly, from under the chest area to the pubis.

The day after, I'd pin glutes for IM (7.5ml each... ZERO PIP), and obliques/lower back for SQ... which wasn't really easy to reach for the latest, but I managed... :p

Well, the key anyways is to always rotate shots and never pin in the exact same place two days in a row... NO SCAR TISSUE AT ALL. :)

I'd do it for a few weeks in a row, usually anywhere from 3 to 6, as part of some short but extreme fat loss blast... ;)

When I'd get too tired of pinning that much, I'd usually stop completely and take a much needed break from needles. :p:)

What kinda fat loss are we talking here in this period of time?

What kinda fat loss are we talking here in this period of time?

Also curious, going to mexico in two weeks and didn't know until yesterday! Still carrying a lot of winter flub....

Also curious, going to mexico in two weeks and didn't know until yesterday! Still carrying a lot of winter flub....

DNP has always been my #1 solution for a "quick fix" when you're in a bind. But I would like to use this combo in the future if it's really as effective as some people say, ESPECIALLY once the warmer weather hits and DNP is no longer an option for me.

When I pinned SQ, I made sure to not inject more than 1ml at once, and spaced shots a few inches from each other.

Basically, if using 30ml Synthetine/day, 15ml were IM (5ml in each shoulder + 2.5ml in each pec), and 15 ml SQ distributed on all belly, from under the chest area to the pubis.

The day after, I'd pin glutes for IM (7.5ml each... ZERO PIP), and obliques/lower back for SQ... which wasn't really easy to reach for the latest, but I managed... :p

Well, the key anyways is to always rotate shots and never pin in the exact same place two days in a row... NO SCAR TISSUE AT ALL. :)

I'd do it for a few weeks in a row, usually anywhere from 3 to 6, as part of some short but extreme fat loss blast... ;)

When I'd get too tired of pinning that much, I'd usually stop completely and take a much needed break from needles. :p:)

I got upto about 10ml a day at one stage and thought that was a lot...wow!

10ml / day, on top of the other stuff became a real chore, but results were there so I can't complain.

No one answered my question though - what kinda fat loss are we talking here with this combo? Just curious on how much weight you dropped over the period of time you were using it and other contributing factors. Reason I ask is, usually run DNP for a couple of weeks but I'd rather do this (even though the constant pinning sounds like torture) for a future run to avoid all the DNP related sides that make living my normal life a serious chore.

Any updated feedback on synthetine with no carbs? I have a bottle and was thinking about bout more and fully commuting to the 4-6 ml per day but I generally eat no carbs (besides greens) and don't want to take insulin.

Any updated feedback on synthetine with no carbs? I have a bottle and was thinking about bout more and fully commuting to the 4-6 ml per day but I generally eat no carbs (besides greens) and don't want to take insulin.

I've asked like a dozen different vets the same thing (because I eat low carb) and they all say it still works very well with out carbs... I've recently bumped my dose

I've asked like a dozen different vets the same thing (because I eat low carb) and they all say it still works very well with out carbs... I've recently bumped my dose

Interesting. After doing some searches that is what I am finding also. I also found a few sites stating on no/low carbs and without insulin to take with omega 3's. I don't know the validity or rationale there but enough google searches came up with that I'm trying to figure out why.

Extremely solid products. We use a lot of Synthetek supplements and you just cant beat any of them.

:yeahthat:They do exactly what they claim to...If you haven't tried them yet you need to jump on the wagon!:headbang:

2-3ml of both so 4-6ml daily... WOW SOOOOO CRAZY indeed... :eek::eek:

It's cute, isn't it? :D

At one stage I was doing 21 injections per day (147 per week) just to get all the stuff in. It used to take me over 2 hours per day just to do all the injections.

No one answered my question though - what kinda fat loss are we talking here with this combo? Just curious on how much weight you dropped over the period of time you were using it and other contributing factors. Reason I ask is, usually run DNP for a couple of weeks but I'd rather do this (even though the constant pinning sounds like torture) for a future run to avoid all the DNP related sides that make living my normal life a serious chore.

Noone answered because it's individual.

DNP is still the ultimate for out and out results.

No one answered my question though - what kinda fat loss are we talking here with this combo?

Big A just gave you the only answer possible... no matter what/how much you take, it always comes down to YOUR personal ability to lose fat... same with building muscle and individual genetic predisposition. :)

Now that being said, to anwer precisely your question regarding MY own situation, keep in mind I'm an all or nothing type of person... ie when I embark on a fat loss cruise, I do whatever it takes to incinerate bf at the fastest rate possible (not a fan of 16+ weeks diet :eek:): low kcal/low carbs/low fats/training frequency and intensity increased, etc etc etc...

In your case, epoxy, since you're choosing to use dnp, adding high doses Synthetine to the mix should only make it even more effective. I'd also use Syntheselen with dnp, to avoid feeling too fried/lethargic... that shit can seriously deplete you from every single bit of energy that might remain in your body... ;)

It's cute, isn't it? :D

At one stage I was doing 21 injections per day (147 per week) just to get all the stuff in. It used to take me over 2 hours per day just to do all the injections.

Wish I was a newbie, still full of innocence... :p

There is a sticker with a date on the bottom of Synthetek bottles, is this the manufactured or best by date? How long is it good for? This thread has motivated me to start taking this stuff again.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear