over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen+Synthetine=Results

I assume this stack would work VERY well alongside DNP?

Has anyone tried it?

Doing it now also with metformin and a low dose of clen, pretty aggressive but I'm not going to mexico with all this winter fluff! Looking forward to seeing the results after I drop the DNP a few days prior to lose the water....

Doing it now also with metformin and a low dose of clen, pretty aggressive but I'm not going to mexico with all this winter fluff! Looking forward to seeing the results after I drop the DNP a few days prior to lose the water....

I'm doing the same... Averaging 6-8ml synthetine a day.

Definitely woke up looking leaner this am

It's cute, isn't it? :D

At one stage I was doing 21 injections per day (147 per week) just to get all the stuff in. It used to take me over 2 hours per day just to do all the injections.

I need to sort myself out. I haven't been injecting much recently. Time to grow :D

No one answered my question though - what kinda fat loss are we talking here with this combo? Just curious on how much weight you dropped over the period of time you were using it and other contributing factors. Reason I ask is, usually run DNP for a couple of weeks but I'd rather do this (even though the constant pinning sounds like torture) for a future run to avoid all the DNP related sides that make living my normal life a serious chore.

As already mentioned it's so individual. In regards to a fat loss perspective nothing beats DNP... it is fast and super effective. But the big difference is synthetine should make you feel much better and is good for your health. For guys running wanting to run both as Phidias mentioned add in syntheselen as that will go great with DNP. I would personally add 2ml with every DNP dose. No one wants to be using DNP for long periods nor is it needed. Whereas synthetine can be used for long periods with great results.

For me synthetine adds to various areas and the combination of fat loss and added vascularity results it a big difference. I notice it from the first dose too. The fat loss obviously takes longer to show. For guys not wanting to inject all the tine then 1 big shot could be used pre workout. For that purpose I would recommend about 4ml. Although I always recommend everyone start at 2ml pre workout and see what that dosed first.

The pinning sounds annoying but honestly it's easy as it's completely pain free for me. I upload it with a bigger pin then swop over to a 30G 1/2 pin and do my delts every time. I tend to rotate from rear, side and front delts so I always have room to inject no matter how many doses I do.

Ok I am off to inject myself about 5 times :D

Last edited:
I need to get some. I use to use only 2ml day only. Helped with energy and lean gains. I use to do 1ml in each triceps with 1inch slin pin.

I need to get some. I use to use only 2ml day only. Helped with energy and lean gains. I use to do 1ml in each triceps with 1inch slin pin.

Syntheselen? I notice a lot from just 2ml syntheselen. Although with synthetine I prefer to dose it higher and the results increase a lot from 2ml to 3ml and 3ml to 5ml. 2ml syntheselen and 3-3.5ml synthetine is a fantastic combo (I personally put it all in a 5ml syringe and inject my glutes with no pip).

Syntheselen? I notice a lot from just 2ml syntheselen. Although with synthetine I prefer to dose it higher and the results increase a lot from 2ml to 3ml and 3ml to 5ml. 2ml syntheselen and 3-3.5ml synthetine is a fantastic combo (I personally put it all in a 5ml syringe and inject my glutes with no pip).
Syntheselen!
I use to use Synthetine with it 4ml first week, 3ml, then 2ml then taper to just 1ml day for maintenance. I get a script now for L Carnitine 500mg/ ml now.

Syntheselen!
I use to use Synthetine with it 4ml first week, 3ml, then 2ml then taper to just 1ml day for maintenance. I get a script now for L Carnitine 500mg/ ml now. I used it with 400mg ALA and small dose GH 2iu day years ago and got nice full and lean.

Elvia- do you aver inject synthetine Sub Q? Big A said in his recent post/update that he prefers that method of delivery. I've never tried it in fear of getting the hard lumps all around.

Elvia- do you aver inject synthetine Sub Q? Big A said in his recent post/update that he prefers that method of delivery. I've never tried it in fear of getting the hard lumps all around.

I would never inject anything of higher volume sub-q. I haven't even tried and can just tell I would hate it. Well synthetine might be fine but I can do 5ml IM with no issues at all so I would never bother going sub-q. The likes of syntheselen I think would sting me badly if I done it sub-q but when mixed with synthetine IM I have no issues. The only things I do sub-q are stuff like hgh, slin and peps with a max volume of about 0.2ml.

I only do Synthetine SQ and 1.5ml per site. Tons of sites are available.

Has any among you tried pharma Acetyl l carnitine instead of synthetine and how would it compare?
Synthetine is really alcar if I remind correctly?
Thanks very interesting thread

Has any among you tried pharma Acetyl l carnitine instead of synthetine and how would it compare?
Synthetine is really alcar if I remind correctly?
Thanks very interesting thread

Slightly different things. I have never used injectable ALCAR so I can't comment. Although I have used various brands of oral ALCAR over the years. I generally get more cognitive benefits with oral ALCAR compared to synthetine. In regards to physique benefits synthetine wins by a mile. I have never noticed synthetine's effects from any oral form of l-carnitine which would suggest the data on absorption rates for the various forms of oral l-carnitine are no where as high as stated.

Sorry if this has been explained already but does the Heptaminol in the Syntheselen have a stimulant effect? Just curious if it will keep me up all night if I take it in the evening.

Sorry if this has been explained already but does the Heptaminol in the Syntheselen have a stimulant effect? Just curious if it will keep me up all night if I take it in the evening.
It is a stimulant but I don't believe it's effects are quite so strong or long lasting.

It is a stimulant but I don't believe it's effects are quite so strong or long lasting.
Agreed...No visible effects that I have ever noticed.

ive never felt anything like that , you shouldnt have any issue like that.

Not sure what i am doing wrong but forgot my password and I did a password reset and the email I get to reset tells me to click here but there is nowhere to click. Can anybody help?

MAO connection with the Lcarnitine inject?

I'm cutting and have been running Synthetine @ 2ml/day for 2 weeks now, and added in Syntheselen just recently. The pace of the fat loss picked way up as soon as I added the Synthetine. The Syntheselen just turns me into a machine at the gym. My heartrate gets up there a little sooner than it normally would, so I gas out quicker cardio wise, but my muscle endurance is way up. My performance in every lift has significantly increased. Muscle contraction is better, I'm more explosive, and can bang out more reps. Feels good.

I know this is an old thread.
I was going to try the L-cartine in AM fasted with cardio and the Synthetine pre workout.
Basically, what's the best way to use these? I'm reading a lot of you guys use both products Pre workout.
also I notice a few guys in this thread hitting "lagging" body parts. Is there a reason for this?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member