over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen+Synthetine=Results

I know this is an old thread.
I was going to try the L-cartine in AM fasted with cardio and the Synthetine pre workout.
Basically, what's the best way to use these? I'm reading a lot of you guys use both products Pre workout.
also I notice a few guys in this thread hitting "lagging" body parts. Is there a reason for this?
There is no site enhancing properties for either of these products...Unless you are referring to Syntherol which is a different product entirely.

Here are a few threads by IFBB Pros to check out:

Thank you so so much for all this reading. I've got halfway through the first link. If you have an affiliate code let me know and I will use yours.
Again Thank you

I know this is an old thread.
I was going to try the L-cartine in AM fasted with cardio and the Synthetine pre workout.
Basically, what's the best way to use these? I'm reading a lot of you guys use both products Pre workout.
also I notice a few guys in this thread hitting "lagging" body parts. Is there a reason for this?

As k1 posted I assume you mean syntherol for the lagging body parts. That's the seo product from synthetek and many have used it (including me). Synthetine is l-carnitine and most use that preworkout. The other product many like to use preworkout is syntheselen (the thread title) which contains various ingredients good for muscle/cardiovascular endurance, fatloss and muscle growth. Synthetine and syntheselen have no effect on bringing up weak body parts because they are both water based and dissipate very quickly.

As k1 posted I assume you mean syntherol for the lagging body parts. That's the seo product from synthetek and many have used it (including me). Synthetine is l-carnitine and most use that preworkout. The other product many like to use preworkout is syntheselen (the thread title) which contains various ingredients good for muscle/cardiovascular endurance, fatloss and muscle growth. Synthetine and syntheselen have no effect on bringing up weak body parts because they are both water based and dissipate very quickly.
I'm getting a bottle of Syntheselen and the Synthetine.
Will try the 2ml of each in AM fasted cardio,
and 2ml of each preworkout.

My goal is fat loss since I've been out of the game since C-19.
I may even throw in 250 x2 DNP for 20 days just to move the fat off fast.
Goal is drop a good amount of fat then recomp

I'm reading all the post K1 sent. Awesome information.

Thank you so so much for all this reading. I've got halfway through the first link. If you have an affiliate code let me know and I will use yours.
Again Thank you
Check out Elvia1023's signature...You will find discount codes there for use:cool:

Check out Elvia1023's signature...You will find discount codes there for use:cool:

I used it... Well deserved considering I've never seen any one else talk about these so much haha.

That being said, Synthetine with no carbs at the time. A waste?

I used it... Well deserved considering I've never seen any one else talk about these so much haha.

That being said, Synthetine with no carbs at the time. A waste?
Not at all. The product still works.

We have customers using Synthetine/Syntheselen from all walks. From the hardcore bodybuilding crew to your average joe that does 18/4 intermittent fasting. Benefits are still there even if it's potentially not min/max'd to the last 1%.

Not at all. The product still works.

We have customers using Synthetine/Syntheselen from all walks. From the hardcore bodybuilding crew to your average joe that does 18/4 intermittent fasting. Benefits are still there even if it's potentially not min/max'd to the last 1%.

Seeing as you're here and I don't wanna spam the forum up with unnecessary additional threads may I ask a quick question?

I used synthetine and Syntheselen (3ml each per day administered in 2 3ml jabs at the same time).

From what I've read carnitine needs an insulin spike to encourage uptake. I don't use exogenous slin so jab it just before my breakfast which is my fastest carb meal of the day (150g cream of rice) - so after my fastest cardio session.

I read a lot of people are suggesting they use it pre-fasted cardio. Am I doing myself a disservice by administering after? Is the insulin spike that important? My assumption was once the muscle was loaded with l-carnitine it would be working it's effects during my next fasted cardio session or have I misunderstood?

I found I need a little more on keto than not. But it still works great.

Seeing as you're here and I don't wanna spam the forum up with unnecessary additional threads may I ask a quick question?

I used synthetine and Syntheselen (3ml each per day administered in 2 3ml jabs at the same time).

From what I've read carnitine needs an insulin spike to encourage uptake. I don't use exogenous slin so jab it just before my breakfast which is my fastest carb meal of the day (150g cream of rice) - so after my fastest cardio session.

I read a lot of people are suggesting they use it pre-fasted cardio. Am I doing myself a disservice by administering after? Is the insulin spike that important? My assumption was once the muscle was loaded with l-carnitine it would be working it's effects during my next fasted cardio session or have I misunderstood?

Not an expert here but... Are you having coffee/caffeine before cardio? The insulin spike there *might be enough there for the pre-cardio shot

You can even get an insulin spike from high dosing aminos (leucine) but as posted it's not needed and both products work great regardless of insulin. I have used both with and without insulin and I am happy with the results with or without. I started both recently without any insulin and within a very short time I looked sharper and more vascular. If you are dosing synthetine frequently muscle carnitine stores will fill up and they don't deplete very easily so timing isn't very important but I do prefer taking both products before training.

Question about Synthelamin

Is the sticker on the bottom when you purchased it or when it expires?

Bought some and the sticker says March 2023 on it. Was just curious

It's the expiry date on the bottom. I would contact them at let them know and they will sort it out for you.

Hey, shoot me your order #...Did you leave your user name, I don't see you with VIP access?!

To Everyone: All Synthetek orders receive VIP access...Easiest way is to leave your username in the notes section at checkout.

Bumping a couple of the threads I posted links to in another thread.

Hey guys been reading these forums like crazy I just bought a bottle of syntheslene and synthetin been looking to breakthrough Abit in my training and my overall look I’m new to all this stuff and have a mate showing me how to take using subq injection 3x1ml injections a day going to start with syntheslene and judging off how much weight I’m dropping might as in synthetin aswell what do you guys recon and what have your guys results been with using these products
Legends cheers

What's your diet, training and current stats look like?!

I would run them together not separately...If all areas questioned above are in check, you want to be maximizing results with both products simultaneously.

Elvia and others can definitely point you in the right direction, they use them regularly...The links I posted above in this thread will take you to some others that discuss them.

I'm getting a bottle of Syntheselen and the Synthetine.
Will try the 2ml of each in AM fasted cardio,
and 2ml of each preworkout.

My goal is fat loss since I've been out of the game since C-19.
I may even throw in 250 x2 DNP for 20 days just to move the fat off fast.
Goal is drop a good amount of fat then recomp

I'm reading all the post K1 sent. Awesome information

synthetek l carnitine Search for the thread GREAT STUFF

What's your diet, training and current stats look like?!

I would run them together not separately...If all areas questioned above are in check, you want to be maximizing results with both products simultaneously.

Elvia and others can definitely point you in the right direction, they use them regularly...The links I posted above in this thread will take you to some others that discuss them.
Hey man currently on a pretty basic diet just eating as clean as I can and with as much protein as possible in my meals pretty happy with how I look at the moment but am Abit heavier then I’d like atm looking to slim down for summer been training for couple years now on and off protein and creatine only supplements I’ve ever used and looking to get on something Abit more hectic before making the move to gear I’ve read a lot of forums and sounds like synthatek has really good wrap and good products but I’m really new to this sorta stuff so just a couple questions how does syntheselen go by itself for its muscle building and fat loss effects,I was thinking of doing subq injections 3ml split up into 3 1 ml injections a day and then after a couple weeks incorporate sythetine judging by how I’m going
appreciate the feedback cheers

Hey man currently on a pretty basic diet just eating as clean as I can and with as much protein as possible in my meals pretty happy with how I look at the moment but am Abit heavier then I’d like atm looking to slim down for summer been training for couple years now on and off protein and creatine only supplements I’ve ever used and looking to get on something Abit more hectic before making the move to gear I’ve read a lot of forums and sounds like synthatek has really good wrap and good products but I’m really new to this sorta stuff so just a couple questions how does syntheselen go by itself for its muscle building and fat loss effects,I was thinking of doing subq injections 3ml split up into 3 1 ml injections a day and then after a couple weeks incorporate sythetine judging by how I’m going
appreciate the feedback cheers
give us your stats

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member