over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen+Synthetine=Results

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just tooting the horn of Synthetek, man I love this stuff. I've never used anything that wouldn't put me in jail for possessing that does what this stuff does. Its the only stuff other than hardcore gear i actually get visible results from. If you're cutting you're doing yourself a disservice if you haven't tried it.

I took a month off ALL supps and the first thing I got back on was this combo and it's immediate results!

Just tooting the horn of Synthetek, man I love this stuff. I've never used anything that wouldn't put me in jail for possessing that does what this stuff does. Its the only stuff other than hardcore gear i actually get visible results from. If you're cutting you're doing yourself a disservice if you haven't tried it.

I took a month off ALL supps and the first thing I got back on was this combo and it's immediate results!

Exactly. There aren't many legal supplements that are so effective. Both change my physique fast but I especially love synthetine. It's great bulking or cutting. I like to run synthetine on and off through the year and add in syntheselen when cutting.

I love these two compounds. Its a staple of mine I run year round. There may be a myth regarding spot injections, but I've had awesome results pinning my calves and arms. I always pin the muscle I'm training, but use higher amounts for my lagging body parts.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Every Synthetek product Ive tried I love..... Never have tried Syntheselen tho.... im interested....when is the best time to administer??..... I do Synthetine pre cardio fasted am...... do em together???

I pump both in the same barrel pre-workout, before fasted cardio should work very well!

Extremely solid products. We use a lot of Synthetek supplements and you just cant beat any of them.

Synthetine is a staple in my routine. 4ml pre workout is amazing. Works great with our without slin. Love the vascularity, fat loss and all the other great benefits it has. One benefit that is often overlooked is it's ability to increase the number of androgen receptors in the muscles. Love the stuff.

Last edited:
Every Synthetek product Ive tried I love..... Never have tried Syntheselen tho.... im interested....when is the best time to administer??..... I do Synthetine pre cardio fasted am...... do em together???

When using both I inject them together. Syntheselen can sting me a little (only for 30 mins) so sometimes I do that in my glutes and synthetine in my delts. Otherwise I just inject them both in my arms/delts.

Synthetine is a staple in my routine. 4ml pre workout is amazing. Works great with our without slin. Love the vascularity, fat loss and all the other great benefits it has. One benefit that is often overlooked is it's ability to increase the number of androgen receptors in the muscles. Love the stuff.

4ml? Damn I hardly go over 2. Do you see much more benefit in 2ml vs 3ml vs 4ml etc?

4ml? Damn I hardly go over 2. Do you see much more benefit in 2ml vs 3ml vs 4ml etc?

Yes, I notice 4ml more then 3ml (more fat loss).

I may sound a bit crazy but I pin 2ml-3ml of each preworkout. Usually split between bis and tris on arm day for instance.

2-3ml of both so 4-6ml daily... WOW SOOOOO CRAZY indeed... :eek::eek:

LOL just busting your balls bro... at some point a few years ago during preps, I was running up to 20-30ml of synthetine only ed... shots were divided in half between SQ and IM. ;)

AMAZING fat loss to say the least... :)

LOL just busting your balls bro... at some point a few years ago during preps, I was running up to 20-30ml of synthetine only ed... shots were divided in half between SQ and IM. ;)

Haha, ok you got me. I could only imagine the fatloss with that much synthetine. I ran Tren, mast, and test with 7ml of Synthetine and Syntheselen Fat was falling off with no cardio.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

3ml sythnetine in my chest pre workout with 3iu homolog. Poor sweat.

Where SQ were you pinning all that? Any scar tissue?

How long did you run it at that dose for? That's a crazy high dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You Everyone!

It makes us extremely happy to see threads like this.

Rock on! :headbang:

Where SQ were you pinning all that? Any scar tissue?

When I pinned SQ, I made sure to not inject more than 1ml at once, and spaced shots a few inches from each other.

Basically, if using 30ml Synthetine/day, 15ml were IM (5ml in each shoulder + 2.5ml in each pec), and 15 ml SQ distributed on all belly, from under the chest area to the pubis.

The day after, I'd pin glutes for IM (7.5ml each... ZERO PIP), and obliques/lower back for SQ... which wasn't really easy to reach for the latest, but I managed... :p

Well, the key anyways is to always rotate shots and never pin in the exact same place two days in a row... NO SCAR TISSUE AT ALL. :)

How long did you run it at that dose for? That's a crazy high dose

I'd do it for a few weeks in a row, usually anywhere from 3 to 6, as part of some short but extreme fat loss blast... ;)

When I'd get too tired of pinning that much, I'd usually stop completely and take a much needed break from needles. :p:)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws