over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen vrs. kynoselen

pumpkinhead

Registered
After doing some research, wouldn't kynoselen be better for pre-contest as a fat burner? I think Syntheselen would be great for pre-contest for energy because of the ATP...so the body does not have to break down the fat cells to form ATP...

However for fat burning purposes since kynoselen has AMP, and in the body the body must form ATP and ADP for energy... you have to break down the fat cells to form ATP and ADP from AMP. Thus making it a more potent fat burner the syntheselen.

With Sytheselen...by using ATP directly..it does not force the body to break down the molecule to form ATP.

tell me if I am wrong here, but this seems like basic chemistry (for thoose of you that truly understand it).

If I am wrong, please correct me, and tell me why ATP is a better fat burner then AMP...keeping in mind that fat cells must form ATP without the presence of it.

Read this

Too many people expect too much out of Syntheselen/Kynoselen - a lot of people think it's a miracle drug. It's not. The resutls are similar to the results you get from primobolan - some muscle fullness, vascularity, leanness. It's great for in between cycles as it's not hormonal.

Kynoselen gives heart palpitations and also muscle cramps in a lot of people.
Syntheselen has the AMP replaced with ATP, so you get the same results, but no heart sides. Also the mineral balances have been modified so you dont' get any cramps.

Read this

I know, thats what made me question it. by replacing the AMP with ATP... I would think you loose some of the fat burning effect. As the AMP requires the fat cells to breakdown to form ATP and ADP... With the reformulated version, while it has less sides, it already has ATP, so no reason for fat cells to break down to form it.

I dont expect this to be a wonder drug..but for precontest, if one is better then the other and more fat can be burned, even if its only a few ounces, wouldn't you want to use the one that burns more?

Kyno's AMP content is 2mg/ml. That little has absolutely ZERO effect on bodyfat loss.

Kyno's AMP content is 2mg/ml. That little has absolutely ZERO effect on bodyfat loss.

Gotcha...didn't know it was that low... but do you understand where I was comming from with the science behind it?

Read this
See now I was reading about this and i just don't think it is correct, you say kynoselen causes cramping and irregular heartbeat but in fact the potassium aspartate that is present in kynoselen and not syntheselen is a regulator of heart beat and helps prevent the body from cramping, not to knock on syntheselen since it is a decent product but i don't feel these sales points are accurate

you say kynoselen causes cramping and irregular heartbeat but in fact the potassium aspartate that is present in kynoselen and not syntheselen is a regulator of heart beat and helps prevent the body from cramping,

Obviously you haven't used them. Use kyno and report back on how your heatbeat and cramps are going.

I have used kynoselen, did 2 - 3 cc ed for 2 weeks, it's nothing special, on't remember it doing much. No heart palpitations or other sides people talk about, it just stings for a while.

waste of money, but if you got your head on doing something, I can't stop you..

Obviously you haven't used them. Use kyno and report back on how your heatbeat and cramps are going.

Agreed...Everyone is a guru, know-it-all:rolleyes:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner