over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen

brucepancake

Registered
I am getting ready to start a Syntheselen, b12 and l-carnitine run. I am aware of the carb intake that assists in l-carnitine uptake but is there a certain protocol for syntheselen? Thanks for your advice.

Syntheselen is for energy and faster recovery.
Preworkout is a great time to take it for energy.
I take it sometimes before and after the gym to really aid in muscle recovery.

Juat placed an order

After reading lots of positive info on this and Synthetine I decided to place an order and give this combo a try. There are a # of articles on here for both products with more info on the effects of diet, carb intake, etc

dj

I'm not sure. Maybe Elvia can chime in.

Hello :)

I wouldn't worry about dietary interactions when using syntheselen or synthetine. Syntheselen can be used throughout the day. I find it's best to simply use the two together. So dose your syntheselen with your synthetine. Pre workout/cardio will always be the number 1 time. Other doses can be added in the day for guys wanting to use high doses of both. Bruce as you already stated carbs are a good thing and don't worry about them interacting with the syntheselen. Obviously though if fat loss is your main aim then carbs need to be controlled for each day. I would still be consuming a fair amount around your training window.

One area of possible interaction is the Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) in the syntheselen. If you are using Dipyridamole (Persantine) then definitely don't add in syntheselen as it will prevent the brakdown of adenosine. Carbamazepine (Tegretol) may also cause the heart to beat too slow when using both. Anti-gout medications can interfere with ATP too but they are not a major concern. Caffeine can actually effect the absorption of Adenosine but this is minor and I have never had an issue when dosing syntheselen with a pre workout product.

Magnesium Aspartate has been known to interact with many things but most are probably unheard of. You shouldn't take MA if using Dolutegravir (HIV medication) as it can reduce it's effectiveness. There are many more but most are not serious and shouldn't effect anyone in a bad way. One example is MA effecting doxycycline absorption so it's recommended you take them a few hous apart.

I have always taken mine before doing morning cardio...Always worked great for me!

Elvia makes some good points...But remember don't over-think it, just make sure to get your dose in, keep everything on point and you are going to see the results!

I have always taken mine before doing morning cardio...Always worked great for me!

Elvia makes some good points...But remember don't over-think it, just make sure to get your dose in, keep everything on point and you are going to see the results!

Exactly. It's a safe product to use. Like most things you just have to make sure you get it into your body consistently and the results will follow.

I took 2.5cc of Syntheselen today plus 8cc Synthetine pre-workout ;)

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone for your input. But does timing really matter with L carnitine? Doesn't it saturate in the muscle over time. I mean the half life is hug. I am going to run 4 grams a week. 1 gram 2 x a week and 2 gram 1 x a week. This way I have 4 low carb days and 3 higher carb days. And when I say higher I mean around 200 to 300 hundred and around injection time. Does this sound like a plan. I just dont have the ability to inject before every workout and from what I have read it really doesnt matter. Am I wrong?

Thanks everyone for your input. But does timing really matter with L carnitine? Doesn't it saturate in the muscle over time. I mean the half life is hug. I am going to run 4 grams a week. 1 gram 2 x a week and 2 gram 1 x a week. This way I have 4 low carb days and 3 higher carb days. And when I say higher I mean around 200 to 300 hundred and around injection time. Does this sound like a plan. I just dont have the ability to inject before every workout and from what I have read it really doesnt matter. Am I wrong?

TTT for this answer...

I could be more scientific with this but there is no point. Everyone I know who has used synthetine/l-carnitine says the same thing. Just try it pre workout and see what it does. I regularly take it twice daily and sometimes the 2nd dose is in the evening when I am just chilling. There is a big difference between the two doses I take. When I dose it pre workout or even before running the sweat and increased body temperature is ridiculous. Anyone would know they are burning more calories with it present compared to not. Obviously I can't say that is true for every l-carnitine product but with synthetine it is. Like you can't compare those liquids you drink or some capsules from GNC to synthetine as the absorption/quality is so much different. I remember having that liquid years ago when I was about 18 but I can't remember if it done anything as I am going back a long way! I can recall it tasting really sweet though.

Its going well but I am running it a bit differently than most. I am doing 1 gram 3 days a week for a total of 3 grams. Wed, Sat, and Sun. This is to just keep a high saturation level in my body. This is probably close to what people are doing weekly since they are doing it 5 to 6 days a week. I just dont think that all that pinning is necessary. My workouts have been better in regards to stamina. It does make you feel like you can go for at least another half hour strong. My weight has stayed the same. I would highly recommend this product.

Its going well but I am running it a bit differently than most. I am doing 1 gram 3 days a week for a total of 3 grams. Wed, Sat, and Sun. This is to just keep a high saturation level in my body. This is probably close to what people are doing weekly since they are doing it 5 to 6 days a week. I just dont think that all that pinning is necessary. My workouts have been better in regards to stamina. It does make you feel like you can go for at least another half hour strong. My weight has stayed the same. I would highly recommend this product.

So this is the L-Carnitine? How is the syntheselen going?

I restarted my syntheselen yesterday at 3ml pre workout and done the same today. I also added in 3ml synthetine today too. I will run both for the next few months :)

I'm not sure because I run 4 ml of that with 2 ml b 12 with my carnitine and feel great The three work great together. And it pushes through a 6 ml syringe just fine
So this is the L-Carnitine? How is the syntheselen going?

I restarted my syntheselen yesterday at 3ml pre workout and done the same today. I also added in 3ml synthetine today too. I will run both for the next few months :)

I'm not sure because I run 4 ml of that with 2 ml b 12 with my carnitine and feel great The three work great together. And it pushes through a 6 ml syringe just fine

6ml in one injection or do you split it into 2? Yes they all work together great. There is some b12 in syntheselen so I just use that and synthetine. Although a few guys have told me they feel amazing from synthelamin recently.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131