over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek b-12 has anyone used it

Big A this one is for you.... I never really had much of a hunger and now I'm logging all my food into a computer sync'd with my Droid Xyboard... I ordered your B12... I can't wait! If you think I should do the liver cleanser too....I'll do that too... this next cycle I'm getting ready for is too important for me to screw up.

You should always be using a liver protectant...Blood work has proven that there is no other one that compares to Synthergine...Run a search on here, plenty of guys have posted up their before and after blood work while using Synthergine.....

I love your B12 product....just curious how often I should inject on a weekly basis.....Thanks

For anyone who has a hard time consuming the calories necessary on a bulk should add this to their arsenal before anything else. Seriously has changed the game for me. Truly awesome product

For anyone who has a hard time consuming the calories necessary on a bulk should add this to their arsenal before anything else. Seriously has changed the game for me. Truly awesome product

Thanks for sharing bro

First post

I'm really looking into buying Synthelamin, the problem is SYNTHETEK INDUSTRIES don't sell Synthelamin to aussies :banghead: due to the morons at TGA... Now seeing as Synthelamin is not a drug nor illegal to import into Australia would there be anyone on here who could give some info on where to by a bottle of Synthelamin... Cheers!

And yes I have emailed SYNTHETEK and this is the reply that I got!

"Dear Sir

TGA has warned us not to sell it in Australia anymore and also not to advise Australians where to purchase it from.

Kind regards

SYNTHETEK INDUSTRIES"

It's quite moronic that the TGA will not allow SYNTHETEK to sell Synthelamin to aussies but on the other hand have no problem with Syntherol... I also understand the rules of not asking for substances which are illegal in your country... It should also be noted that Vitamin B-12 is not illegal in Australia nor illegal to import...

Thanks in advance

First post

I'm really looking into buying Synthelamin, the problem is SYNTHETEK INDUSTRIES don't sell Synthelamin to aussies :banghead: due to the morons at TGA... Now seeing as Synthelamin is not a drug nor illegal to import into Australia would there be anyone on here who could give some info on where to by a bottle of Synthelamin... Cheers!

And yes I have emailed SYNTHETEK and this is the reply that I got!

"Dear Sir

TGA has warned us not to sell it in Australia anymore and also not to advise Australians where to purchase it from.

Kind regards

SYNTHETEK INDUSTRIES"

It's quite moronic that the TGA will not allow SYNTHETEK to sell Synthelamin to aussies but on the other hand have no problem with Syntherol... I also understand the rules of not asking for substances which are illegal in your country... It should also be noted that Vitamin B-12 is not illegal in Australia nor illegal to import...

Thanks in advance

Just order through the NZ shopping cart.

Thanks Big A

Just ordered... Here's hoping that everything goes well...

Cheers!

i often get these products using the NZ cart.
simply at my doorstep in 2 business days once the order is placed

I see the majority of the posts are concerning increase in appetite. Anyone used this while dieting for a show and if so...reason and benefits from it...and dose??

I see the majority of the posts are concerning increase in appetite. Anyone used this while dieting for a show and if so...reason and benefits from it...and dose??

Very important for an athlete ready to compete. The state of mind of synthelamin's user is a top one. winner mentality and a state of high well being are common "side effects" of this injectable. And beside increase of apetite, synthelamin is also a good vasodiilator and a good energy booster. 2-3 ml every 3-4 days.

Just an FYI liquid b-12 in any form can be inhaled nasally for those that do not wish to inject it

There is a gel b12 product can remember the name didnt really notice the difference either way.

perhaps i may need do some research and/or fully collate facts etc...but Vit B12 increases RBC yeh....isnt there health concerns with high RBC or have i somewhat got wires crossed??

Just an FYI liquid b-12 in any form can be inhaled nasally for those that do not wish to inject it

There is a gel b12 product can remember the name didnt really notice the difference either way.

Had no clue. I learn something new everyday:)

Yes, i believe what happens is if your red blood get TOO hight, your blood thickens up like jam and puts strain on your heart to pump it threw your body. A HRT Doc explained this to me

b-12 is great practice so to speak for those wishing to pin other things. it runs smoothly and at a nominal dosage is pretty healthy. I use sytheteks product and it is primo.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member