over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetek business

mr.clean101

Registered
synthetek business very disappointing

My disclaimer. this is not a flame just stating fact with my dealings with synthetek.
I am very disappointed with the customer service of synthetek. I placed an order Monday morning June 2 2003. Shortly after that I saw the updated post by synthetek stating that all orders received after the 4th of june +or- a day has been shipped. I figured mine was on the way since I received a conf. email and order number on June 3rd Order #2047. At the two week mark I emailed just to confirm that there were no problems with my credit card. Never received a response to any emails so then I have called every number listed on any website and the confirmation email and have never received a message machine or a live person. My source has never taken this long. Very frusterated Mr.clean101

hmm,
Ive never had a problem with then in over as few years now.
products have always been top knotch and they were always
more then helpfull with all my needs:confused:
sorry to hear you are dissapointed in them.

They've always been nothing short of great for me!:confused:

synthetek

That is what I hear from most people on the board but I can not get a return email or get anybody to pick up the phone. I like the products just having trouble connecting. I am hoping they see this thread and can help me out. Maybe they are not receiving my emails for some reason. Mr.clean101

still waitin for my order that was placed on may 21. took a couple emails to finally get a response about what was goin on. i was told i would recieve it in a few days. that was over a week ago.

Oh great

I placed an order on June 16 after business hours. They have returned my emails in the past. I was hoping it would ship next day or the following day. I'm haveing mine sent USPS DC. I hope I don't run into the troubles you people are having. I will keep people updated on when it arrives.

Didn't they change who does the actual shipping in the past month or so?

I mean now they have a rep in the US right?

Crowler said:
Didn't they change who does the actual shipping in the past month or so?

I mean now they have a rep in the US right?

yes

mr.clean101 -- Your order was one of that handfulll that we had problems with USPS. All affected orders including your's were reshipped today so that you don't have to wait any longer.

We'll handle things with USPS. It appears the problems have been corrected but we're going to monitor all packages shipped USPS and also Fed-Ex very closely since those have both had repeat problems during delivery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
jasper -- May 21 ? That is a very long time. Please email [email protected] with your order details and note that you're "jasper". I'll look into it personally.

As for orders in general. We've finished the "Friday review" and the only outstanding orders as of 1 hour ago are those still awaiting payment by mail in check or money order.

Thanks,

Marc
Synthetek USA

There you go! :D

Synthetek USA said:
mr.clean101 -- Your order was one of that handfulll that we had problems with USPS. All affected orders including your's were reshipped today so that you don't have to wait any longer.

We'll handle things with USPS. It appears the problems have been corrected but we're going to monitor all packages shipped USPS and also Fed-Ex very closely since those have both had repeat problems during delivery.

jasper -- May 21 ? That is a very long time. Please email [email protected] with your order details and note that you're "jasper". I'll look into it personally.

As for orders in general. We've finished the "Friday review" and the only outstanding orders as of 1 hour ago are those still awaiting payment by mail in check or money order.

Thanks,

Marc
Synthetek USA

Marc,

Just a suggestion how about emailing the person the tracking number when you send their order out.

Infact I am sure it will help your image if you email all the people, including Mr. Clean with the tracking number for BOTH packages you sent him, then he can report back to us that you did indeed send both and it is just the USPS screwing up.

mojo if you want I will buy it off you because I will be needing it soon myself.

Crowler said:

Marc,

Just a suggestion how about emailing the person the tracking number when you send their order out.

Infact I am sure it will help your image if you email all the people, including Mr. Clean with the tracking number for BOTH packages you sent him, then he can report back to us that you did indeed send both and it is just the USPS screwing up.
I agree. I'm having mine shipped USPS. I knew i should of pick UPS:mad: ...I'll just wait to see if it comes

Re: synthetek business very disappointing

mr.clean101 said:
My disclaimer. this is not a flame just stating fact with my dealings with synthetek.
I am very disappointed with the customer service of synthetek. I placed an order Monday morning June 2 2003. Shortly after that I saw the updated post by synthetek stating that all orders received after the 4th of june +or- a day has been shipped. I figured mine was on the way since I received a conf. email and order number on June 3rd Order #2047. At the two week mark I emailed just to confirm that there were no problems with my credit card. Never received a response to any emails so then I have called every number listed on any website and the confirmation email and have never received a message machine or a live person. My source has never taken this long. Very frusterated Mr.clean101

The same thing happened with mine!!!!!!!!!!! It took over 2 weeks to receive, and I email them twice and they never responded!!!! But atleast I got the product, a little late.

Synthetek USA said:

Thanks,

Marc
Synthetek USA

i finally got a reply from synthotek (JON) with a tracking number which shows it was shipped on the 20th. 29 days after i placed the order.

jasper

I think I will hold off ordering until the bugs get ironed out.

Boo.

BOO

IF you have to have it in a couple a days maybe a good idea
to not order. If you have enough money and have planned out what youll need in a lttl bit of advance then you will not have any problems. some guys are impatient and just expect there goods
asap every time. ANything in the 2-3 week range is good in my opinion and Ive never waited a month or more.

I am still not satisfied

I had a client preparing for a show I had him order, 1st week of june and send money order, still no product, no email, no nothing. Business and contacting client must be better than that. I have ordered from syntec in oz and recieved product at a rate I feel was double quick. Money order senders name was A Neives, ans still nothing.

synthetek

I finally received an email with a tracking number. My order is small but I will buy a lot over time if all of these order problems get worked out. I understand if usps and fed ex are not holding up there end of the bargain. There are probably bodybuilding employees at both of these entities getting a wide variety of synthetek products for free. I will continue to support synthetek for a while and give them an honest chance. I would like to get an answer as to why phones do not get answered though. Mr.clean101 good day

I received mine today, Monday the 23rd. It went out Friday just like I thought. Still sorry to here about the other poeple that have gotten there's. But for the record mine came on time and hopefully the synthselen is as good as people say. :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws