over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetek business

I recieved mine today. it took a month but at least i got it.

synthotek is apparantly an honest company, but their method of handling orders needs to be improved. they need some kind of organization on handling their pending orders. instead of the customers waiting weeks for an order that isn't on its way.

i will order from them again, but next time i will start emailing them right away to see if the order went through.

jasper

I like how they have their Friday Review They can check on all the packages and make sure they reached there destination. I just wish they would give a tracking number. Oh well, glad people are getting there items:D

synthetek

I recieved my order 6/23 and if I receive another duplicate order I will pay them promptly. I will continue to order in fact I will be ordering next wednesday. Thanks and good luck Mr.clean101

Synthetek is the best. If there's something wrong, they will always fix.

Some of you might remember how I was giving an example of how much mail order takes - my book from Amazon still hasn't arrived and it's been 5 weeks. Amazon told me after I ordered that I cannot complain for the first two months if I don't receive. So I guess I have another 3 weeks of waiting until I can ask 'where's my god damn book?'. Synthetek is quick even with delays, compared to other mail order businesses.

Re: I am still not satisfied

reconhardc said:
I had a client preparing for a show I had him order, 1st week of june and send money order, still no product, no email, no nothing. Business and contacting client must be better than that. I have ordered from syntec in oz and recieved product at a rate I feel was double quick. Money order senders name was A Neives, ans still nothing.

Big A has encouraged me to reply openly to questions, which I was against, since there are so many discussions on the state of affairs at Synthetek USA.

Mr Nieves payment was received via mail on June 15. Checks and Money Orders routinely require anywhere from 5-10 days processing time by the banks to ensure they are valid payment. US Postal Service Money Orders are usually valid so after 5 days, without any notifications from our bank, those orders are packaged and shipped. Mr Nieves order was shipped on June 20 and delivered at 4:00pm on June 23, less than one day after you posted in this discussion. Mr Nieves' payment included only his Money Order and a note stating what products his payment was for. No contact information, aside from his return address, was included. So we had no way of contacting him other than filling his order, but also no reason to contact him since everything processed within the normal timeframe for a mail in payment.

I feel concern that you aren't satisfied but I'm not sure what else Synthetek USA could have done differently.

Marc
Synthetek USA

jasper said:
synthotek is apparantly an honest company, but their method of handling orders needs to be improved. they need some kind of organization on handling their pending orders. instead of the customers waiting weeks for an order that isn't on its way.

I couldn't agree more. I've worked daily on improving the system as a whole. As a few customer's can attest to, they've even been shocked to receive return calls about their orders on a Sunday afternoon. I've been here everyday for weeks and I assure you any problem will not be ignored.

Synthetek Industries has graciously extended a credit line so that we have shipments coming in before the wire transfers for payment are even completed. I've personally discussed the delays in receiving Visa/MC deposits from our merchant banks many times with their senior account executives and been assured that the delays will not continue. I've also discussed the processing delays with them and for the past week all credit card payments have been completed within 24-48 hours. We've established the messaging system for phone orders and I'm still looking for any available systems that might provide an improvement. I'm still reviewing secured check processing systems that will allow payment via personal or business check to be as fast and efficient as using a credit card, and I expect that to be completed very soon. Customers are now notified of any expected delays with their shipment and if it's at the fault of Synthetek USA we've already provided complimentary upgrades in shipping to expedite delivery.

I do appreciate everyone's suggestions so please feel free to continue sharing them.

Thank you,

Marc
Synthetek USA

Big A said:
Synthetek is the best. If there's something wrong, they will always fix.

Some of you might remember how I was giving an example of how much mail order takes - my book from Amazon still hasn't arrived and it's been 5 weeks. Amazon told me after I ordered that I cannot complain for the first two months if I don't receive. So I guess I have another 3 weeks of waiting until I can ask 'where's my god damn book?'. Synthetek is quick even with delays, compared to other mail order businesses.

LOL, that's a good example Big A. I've been told that many times by various companies even as a reselling merchant of their products .

I'm finally providing 24-48 hour processing on 90% of all orders. Most mail order companies, especially those based on the internet, haven't even looked at an order in the first 24 hours.

Marc
Synthetek USA

Every time Ive ordered, Ive received in a week. Definitely cant complain about that. Its good to see that everything is being looked at and improvements are trying to be made as this benefits everyone. No complaints on my end and I think we all appreciate the posts on the board with updates.

-slide

ordered on the 20th and recived today. hows that for fast?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear