advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek Now Ships Domestically in EUROPE!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
All orders from EUROPE are now shipped from within the EUROPEAN UNION!

Customers in EUROPE will now receive their orders much more quickly with NO customs/border delays!

Last edited:
Great ! Is this on a different website then the American one? Also is your whey isolate available to UK ? . Thanks

Synthetek spanning out worldwide...Great move!

Great move and I have already ordered :)

AWESOME!!!

I have some SYNTHERGINE to buy as nothing makes me feel healthier, now I'll get it even faster than usual... great news!!! :headbang:

Now they have US and Europe distributors...Guys can't complain about dealing with Customs anymore!

My order took 2 days total. Looking forward to starting synthetine and synthepure soon. I have already opened my synthegine :)

AWESOME!!!

I have some SYNTHERGINE to buy as nothing makes me feel healthier, now I'll get it even faster than usual... great news!!! :headbang:

Me too. I have already started it and I feel great. I was using 4 caps of livercare per day before the synthergine. Now it is 4ml synthergine and 2 caps of livercare until the tub as gone. Well I say 4ml but I just take a little drink morning and night so not exact but it is working :)

I also got some synthepure and synthetine too. I will start the synthetine in the next 2 days. This next month is about getting ripped :)

Me too. I have already started it and I feel great. I was using 4 caps of livercare per day before the synthergine. Now it is 4ml synthergine and 2 caps of livercare until the tub as gone. Well I say 4ml but I just take a little drink morning and night so not exact but it is working :)

One funny thing I ALWAYS notice with Synthergine when I'm using it, is how so many people tell me I look RADIANT AND REJUVENATED!!! :eek::D:love:

Which usually makes me smile and happy at first, but then wondering why they felt the need to use that word "rejuvenated"... did I really look that much worn out before?!?! :eek::mad::eek: LOL!

I wanna stay forever young and shiny, period!!! :D:p;)

And with Synthetek now shipping from inside the EU, making it so easy to order, no more excuses to not be the most beautiful/hottest guy in the gym year round... :D:rolleyes:;)

I'll be ordering a few bottles at the end of the month, enough to use 4-5mls daily. :)

One funny thing I ALWAYS notice with Synthergine when I'm using it, is how so many people tell me I look RADIANT AND REJUVENATED!!! :eek::D:love:

Which usually makes me smile and happy at first, but then wondering why they felt the need to use that word "rejuvenated"... did I really look that much worn out before?!?! :eek::mad::eek: LOL!

I wanna stay forever young and shiny, period!!! :D:p;)

And with Synthetek now shipping from inside the EU, making it so easy to order, no more excuses to not be the most beautiful/hottest guy in the gym year round... :D:rolleyes:;)

I'll be ordering a few bottles at the end of the month, enough to use 4-5mls daily. :)

I was feeling rejuvenated until today. I fell alseep early last night and woke up thinking if it is 4am or later I will stay up and go the gym. It was 1:30 am and I couldn't sleep so went on the comp till 6am. Finally felt tired so thought will sleep till 11 or so. 8am and a loud knock and it was a chimney sweep! I thought I was seeing things... he even had a tophat on :D My gf had forgotten she had organized him plus a plumber to come today. The chimney sweep left and I went to go the shops to get breakfast and the plumber was at the door. So I had to stay up and he took 2 hours. I had a coffee and wen ton withe the day but felt half a sleep. I think I could do with drinking teh whole body of synthergine in one go :)

I am starting synthetine 2moro pre workout and will do a log too. I got my mum to send me over the few bottles of syntherol I had left so I will do that in my calves again. I trained legs before and really went for it so that hasn't helped matters. Do you want to train legs when you come? You will be shocked... you will be crawling out of the gym if you do :D

Do you want to train legs when you come? You will be shocked... you will be crawling out of the gym if you do :D

The description I read of your last leg workout (when your quads were shaking in the shower afterwards :D) made me change my mind a bit... don't you wanna have a nice walk around the lake instead? :D I'm getting old, you know... those killer (and that's the right word!!! :eek:) workouts ain't for me anymore... :naughty::p;)

I am starting synthetine 2moro pre workout and will do a log too.

Do you plan on using Synthetine with slin and/or high carbs, or just the old fashioned way on it's own???

Just ordered some of that Synthergine, stuff sounds amazing!!!

You can take it orally or by injection?

As Big A stated either way is fine. I drink mine as it's just easier and the less injections the better. I have been drinking from the bottle but gonna start using an oral syringe to make dosing more accurate. You could even use a normal syringe and needle and just squirt it into your mouth. You should love it so keep us updated how you feel on it :)

Do you plan on using Synthetine with slin and/or high carbs, or just the old fashioned way on it's own???

I planned to start today but it's gonna be 2moro. Long story but definitely starting 2moro. My plan is to use it the good old fashioned way. Carbs are never low but they are limited... I may even do a bit of carb cycling. This month is about getting ripped. I will be using it with my current stack of 50mg test c, 40mg tren a, 40mg mast e and 50mg adrol per day.

If I love it I will carry it on during my bulk to help keep fat down etc. So yes at that time it would be used with sust, npp, mk-677 and slin and lots of carbs :)

Incase any of you guys order without realizing if you order $300 or over in products you get any product of your choice for free. Just mention it in the comments section which product you want.

Did I miss something as I ordered using the link above but it hasn't been shipped from Europe :( taking forever

Did I miss something as I ordered using the link above but it hasn't been shipped from Europe :( taking forever

What country do you live in? Europe?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner