over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek product advice...

Oh i mean how many weeks did you 'prep' for and how much weight did you lose?

Synthetek product sterility

I have been using Synthelamin SQ for the past month or so. I have been running it through a Millipore filter before injecting, because I was unsure of the sterility of the product, but it doesn't sound like any one else is doing this.

Am I being too much of a worry wort? or am I somehow degrading the quality of the product by doing this?

I know Synthetek boasts of the sterility of their Syntherol, maybe all of their products are just as clean?

Last edited:
I know Synthetek boasts of the sterility of their Syntherol, maybe all of their products are just as clean?

Same standard for all the products.

I use the Synthergine morning and night.

I get up in the morning, urinate, weigh myself to make sure I am still sexy, and then go fill up my gallon jug with cold water for the day.

Synthergine: I have one big glass of water and squirt 2cc's of Sythergine into it and gulp it down.

If you read the write up by Dat Brut in the articles forum you can see why it's smart to use this stuff. The liver gets hammered on a daily basis. It's smart to take care of yourself.

Plus, some of the vitamins that work best for me periodically can be tough on the liver.

At night I repeat the process right before bedtime another cc or two of synthergine.

Wondering bout these...

What's the typical length of time do most people stay on syntheselen and synthetine ? and notice results?

What's the typical length of time do most people stay on syntheselen and synthetine ? and notice results?

No sides, so as long as you wish. Results wise like everything else. Depends what you consider results, and also how your body reacts.

I am on year round. If I stop, when I start again, I notice the results within days.

Same standard for all the products.

Excellent, I figured that was probably the case. So, when one is using a Syththetek product either SQ or IM, would they simply extract the product straight from the container it was shipped in, and inject it? Or is there any other prep necessary? Thanks!

ive been using 30g 1/2 inch IM daily for my synthetek products mostly in the delts and outer quads. is there a big risk of scar tissue with that size needle?

Excellent, I figured that was probably the case. So, when one is using a Syththetek product either SQ or IM, would they simply extract the product straight from the container it was shipped in, and inject it? Or is there any other prep necessary? Thanks!

No other prep needed.

ive been using 30g 1/2 inch IM daily for my synthetek products mostly in the delts and outer quads. is there a big risk of scar tissue with that size needle?

Very little, thats a tiny needle. As long as you rotate injection sites you will be fine. Scar tissue usually comes about from either frequent pinning of the same locations and/or injecting oil based formulas too fast. Anything thats water based dissipates very quickly.

1cc SQ 2x week B-12
Still not hungry but need to give it more time.
This may sound dumb but I bought the B12 and when using the insulin needles for SQ they get dulled badly by the heavy rubber stopper. Am I doing something wrong - I have taken the lid off to withdraw the solution which risks the sterility of the product.

1cc SQ 2x week B-12
This may sound dumb but I bought the B12 and when using the insulin needles for SQ they get dulled badly by the heavy rubber stopper. Am I doing something wrong - I have taken the lid off to withdraw the solution which risks the sterility of the product.

i use the same puncture in the stopper(my stopper has one hole in it.). i first made the hole with a 25g now the 30g slides in no problem. i never have any dulling problems with using insulin pins.

also very bad idea to remove the lid.

1cc SQ 2x week B-12

Use a normal 3cc syringe. Use a 21g or 23g needle to withdraw. Swap to a 30g to inject.

i use the same puncture in the stopper(my stopper has one hole in it.). i first made the hole with a 25g now the 30g slides in no problem. i never have any dulling problems with using insulin pins.

also very bad idea to remove the lid.

You were using the same pin to draw and inject with? Damn that would have hurt!

Yup slin pins dont have interchangable needles as with regular syringes as far as I know.

hey guys i have a qustion about where to find the info on what can be taken orally and what needs to be injected with either SQ or IM. is there a specific place that outlines all the products?? i really would like to try the 2 fat burnning products but need more info about how i should be taking them. if i weigh 260, im reading that i should prolly take 6 cc a day?? is that sound about right?? and do both of the fat burning products hae to be IM or SQ?? thanks sorry for the noob questions

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws