over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetek product sterility

eclypz

Newbies
Ok, I know this is asked in little pieces around the site but I really need some clarification on this. I just got syntheselen and synthetine in the mail. I just became aware of the very thin plastic lid that would most likely not self-heal if I am using a needle and if it does self-heal it will still dull the pin.

I go to great lengths to keep my oil products sterile. Water products are often even more susceptible to sterility issues. So then am I supposed to trust that this product, even if it's sterile at the time of purchase, is going to stay that way with a potential hole wearing out the top of this flimsy lid?

Are people just unscrewing the cap and drawing quickly or do people trust that this little flap on the top is going to withstand multiple draws every day?

I'm probably going to transfer these to sterile vials with the appropriate rubber stoppers on them. I'm just a little pissed that I spent the money I did on something that doesn't already come sealed to the same degree all injectibles do. Like I said I believe it's ok from the beginning but after a weeks of poking that lid I just can't see how it would last.

DO NOT UNSCREW THE CAP...

That "plastic" piece is backed on rubber...

Just use it like a normal latex rubber stopper. When you are done with the bottle, unscrew the cap and you will see what's under there.

That so called flimsy top is a rubber stopper. It will withstand multiple insertions. If you are worried about dulling your needle then use one needle to draw and another to inject.

I am completing my Synthegine which requires 2 separate injections of 2ml per day for 21 days and the top is fine. Always clean the top with alcohol before drawing.

thanks for the replies, guys. I don't mean to sound like a dick about this, I just want to make sure they last as long as they can and stay safe.

Yes its just a different style of top.
Ive used a few 100ml of the synthols and they never leaked even when drawing with 18g. They do look a bit different though and I could understand
someone that hadnt seen or used them wondering if your suppose to unscrew it :p

No worries man

Like rAJJIN said, no worries with the tops.

The tops are made with 2 teflon layers...The top one is the harder one you can obviously see...Underneath, where you can't see is the soft layer that seals any pin holes.

The GF and myself use multiple Synthetek products...She has me do her B-12's a few times/week and she always returns the favor with any product I'd like.:)

First bottle I ever got I was talking and thought it was my bottle of water and opened the top to take a drink:rolleyes::eek:

As said over, it's the same as any other multi-use vials, do not open the top...Draw with one pin and switch to another.....

and let' just say hypothetically that upon initial inspection someone accidentally opened the bottle but closed it immediately? Time for a filtering or do you suppose one quick moment would be fine? When I first started looking at the bottle I thought maybe this lid unscrews to expose the real seal that I need to poke through. Nope.

I used the synthetine and syntheselen yesterday. The syntheselen I shot twice, 2ml in each calf. The first shot didn't quite get deep enough into the muscle belly. The second one was perfect. But that first one? HOLY MOLY :eek: It felt like I got buck shot in there. No matter what you do, if someone new to syntheselen is reading this - ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU GET DEEP ENOUGH INTO A MUSCLE. That means 1.5 inch needles for any part that is not A) Super Shallow like a shoulder or B ) Possibly surrounded by a little fat. I was surprised to find a decent bit of "Padding" in my calves and had to press deeper on the second shot to get through it all and then deep enough into the muscle.

If you just opened the cap and then closed it there should be no problems with sterility. It is just if you left it uncovered for a period of time that contamination may occur.

Calf injection ouch, I shot MGF into my calves at 5ius and it hurt. :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner