Synthetek Shipping Delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
Dear Customers,

With everything that is going on currently, we are seeing a large amount of shipments, incoming and outgoing get delayed with the postal service.

Our own stock shipments are currently on hold with the postal service.

If your order contains Synthetine please be patient as we are waiting for it at our distributors and your orders will go out as soon as we have it in hand.

As always please feel free to contact us anytime at [email protected]

We sincerely appreciate your support and patience during this time,

Kind Regards,
The Synthetek Team

Any shipping/ETA updates on orders that do not contain Synthetine?

Hello,

Do you have any update of any kind on the Synthetine shipments or are we on an indefinite waiting pattern?

Thanks,
AE

4 pallets of Synthetine were shipped from Australia to the US distributor on the 4th of April. Normal ETA is 5 days max.
Only one pallet arrived. The other 3 are still "in transit" with no answers coming from the postal services.

I was told there are only minor delays in Europe so this is solely an issue in the US. So if you order synthetine in Europe you should be fine. I assume this is because there are limited workers at the entry point in the US and hopefully thing start moving soon.

Covid throws another monkey wrench in day to day workings.....

4 pallets of Synthetine were shipped from Australia to the US distributor on the 4th of April. Normal ETA is 5 days max.
Only one pallet arrived. The other 3 are still "in transit" with no answers coming from the postal services.

Can US based customers in the meantime order from the other countries store/stock? Not sure if all US orders need to be from the US store.

Can US based customers in the meantime order from the other countries store/stock? Not sure if all US orders need to be from the US store.

That wouldn't be possible because Synthetek is based in Australia and the issue going on now is regarding stock getting to the US from Australia. There is also a travel ban between Europe and the US so no deliveries can take place between those continents. I have been waiting to order a preworkout based in the US for nearly 2 months now.

That wouldn't be possible because Synthetek is based in Australia and the issue going on now is regarding stock getting to the US from Australia. There is also a travel ban between Europe and the US so no deliveries can take place between those continents. I have been waiting to order a preworkout based in the US for nearly 2 months now.
There was some confusion, the ban is only for passengers and not cargo. So trade isn't affected.

There was some confusion, the ban is only for passengers and not cargo. So trade isn't affected.

That may be true and my statement was incorrect in many ways but trade has definitely been effected. I shouldn't have just stated it was due to the ban because it's more complex than that. Now commercial passenger airlines also carry mail and even the freight companies have been massively effected. Recently I could order from other countries but not the US (but shipping was available within the US). Carriers are available to me now though. I think it also depends upon the country. I can get DHL now but I couldn't the other week. Although this issue isn't from shipping not being allowed but just the massive delays. They mentioned they sent 4 pallets and 1 has been delivered so shipping is fine it's just the time it's taking.

I just read Australian post have cancelled all economy shipments to the US but I am sure synthetek would use express. But even with express there are massive delays. I read all services (including express) have been cancelled to Canada which doesn't effect this but shows how messed up things are now.

I figured I would comment as I have experienced these issues first hand and ban or not trade has definitely been effected. That's not to say some cargo hasn't been getting through. Even with the guy I work for (G) he hasn't been able to ship to the US for 2 months now. He can ship across Europe now but he can't to the US (which is a massive share of his business).

That may be true and my statement was incorrect in many ways but trade has definitely been effected. I shouldn't have just stated it was due to the ban because it's more complex than that. Now commercial passenger airlines also carry mail and even the freight companies have been massively effected. Recently I could order from other countries but not the US (but shipping was available within the US). Carriers are available to me now though. I think it also depends upon the country. I can get DHL now but I couldn't the other week. Although this issue isn't from shipping not being allowed but just the massive delays. They mentioned they sent 4 pallets and 1 has been delivered so shipping is fine it's just the time it's taking.

I just read Australian post have cancelled all economy shipments to the US but I am sure synthetek would use express. But even with express there are massive delays. I read all services (including express) have been cancelled to Canada which doesn't effect this but shows how messed up things are now.

I figured I would comment as I have experienced these issues first hand and ban or not trade has definitely been effected. That's not to say some cargo hasn't been getting through. Even with the guy I work for (G) he hasn't been able to ship to the US for 2 months now. He can ship across Europe now but he can't to the US (which is a massive share of his business).
Good that you cleared it up. Originally it sounded like you were saying that all air was banned into the US. Covo
id19 definitely has things screwed up now all over the world.
Just recently in Ohio there were 300 voting ballots that made it to the election board about 3 weeks or more late, so votes were never counted. The ballots were with the US postal service for 3 weeks, and no explanation.

Hopefully the Synthetek goods eventually come through. I hope there is some kind of explanation. Even when things are normal, no pandemic, things can get screwed up. My father once had his opiods dissappear somewhere in the postal service. It looked Iike it never made it out of the airport. Our guess is that an employee stole it.

Thanks for the updates, Synthetek/Elvia.
I just made an order myself, hoping for a quick resolution!

All Air Freight out of Australia flies on Qantas passenger planes. Currently, Qantas only has 1% of planes in the air. All the freight is backed up waiting for planes.

Synthetek USA has everything in stock apart from Synthetine, which has been shipped by Express 6 weeks ago.. I have no idea if the planes will be back in the air properly before all the other products that are in the current US stock run out.

i had them tell me yesterday that more synthetine landed , so mine is being covered now.

synthetek always comes through , none of us can fight the postal service!

Just recently in Ohio there were 300 voting ballots that made it to the election board about 3 weeks or more late, so votes were never counted. The ballots were with the US postal service for 3 weeks, and no explanation.

Hopefully the Synthetek goods eventually come through. I hope there is some kind of explanation. Even when things are normal, no pandemic, things can get screwed up. My father once had his opiods dissappear somewhere in the postal service. It looked Iike it never made it out of the airport. Our guess is that an employee stole it.

You can search articles on US Customs entry points...Stacks of packages sitting on loading docks for months now. Stating they don't have the man power to process them?!

DHL, FedEx and UPS still seem to be processing as usual...Also I caught somewhere that Amazon wasn't happy with the way USPS was so backed up and would be starting to use more of their own Amazon delivery vehicles until things were back on point. I have noticed a lot more Amazon vans then I have before?!

i had them tell me yesterday that more synthetine landed , so mine is being covered now.

synthetek always comes through , none of us can fight the postal service!
When did you make your order?

When did you make your order?

some time towards the end of march i think , maybe beginning of April?

selen came really fast , was just waiting on the tine to hit the us.

some time towards the end of march i think , maybe beginning of April?

selen came really fast , was just waiting on the tine to hit the us.
Thanks, I’m trying to estimate just how far back in the queue I am, since I just ordered last week. Probably still going to be waiting a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear