over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek shipping

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's been a while since I've ordered so I was wondering if they still send out a shipping notification when your order ships??
It's been about 7 days since I made the order.

I’ve never gotten one from em…. Just arrived.

Cage

If in the US shipping is pretty quick so never even thought about checking emails to see if they do/don't send tracking...I suppose if it's set up through their system it should automatically do it?!

If you were wondering on a status you could shoot them an email: for US [email protected] and INTL [email protected] Someone should hit you back in decent time, depending on the time zone differences.

I know they have always shipped pretty fast but couldn't remember if they were one of the company that sent the shipping confirmation.
I had it shipped to the shop and sometimes mail gets misplaced if we are expecting some inserts or something

I know they have always shipped pretty fast but couldn't remember if they were one of the company that sent the shipping confirmation.
I had it shipped to the shop and sometimes mail gets misplaced if we are expecting some inserts or something
I believe both ways US or AU send tracking to customers when things are shipped...So may have been a system thing or someone may have overlooked plugging the tracking in to the system?!

Shoot them an email and someone will hit you back.

I have always received a tracking # on orders (quickly/ within a day or two)

I got "Order recieved" notice and "Order shipped" notice (with tracking number) from Synthetek.

I think I even got a order processing notice. Delivery inside US from 5 days to 14 days and from 14-20 days AUS.

I also signed up for the free service "Informed Delivery" (USPS) and "Quantum View" (UPS) that gives you all notices "In transit", "Arrived at Dallas, TX sorting facilty", "Package delivered" etc. Sometimes even a photo of where the package was placed when delivered if nobody is there to recieve it.

You get a tracking number in Europe as well.

Lately from the US, there’s an order processing but no further communication as of my last two orders. I emailed after a week w the first order and the rep said they were out and would refund or ship when available. I waited I think less than 3 weeks.

Last order was just a few weeks back. Took 14 days on the dot. No communication after the order processed email. Just sit tight, things are taking longer than usual.

It's been a while since I've ordered so I was wondering if they still send out a shipping notification when your order ships??
It's been about 7 days since I made the order.
I had one of my guys order some Carnitine for me last week and came in like 4 days.

From feedback we are receiving, every now and then customers are not recieving our emails and it's not immediately clear as to why. They are being generated and sent from what we can see in the system and speaking with our provider.

If you've not recieved a confirmation of order just reach out to us and we'll check.

From feedback we are receiving, every now and then customers are not recieving our emails and it's not immediately clear as to why. They are being generated and sent from what we can see in the system and speaking with our provider.

If you've not recieved a confirmation of order just reach out to us and we'll check.
Got the emails and confirmation shipping is just 5-7 days not 1-3 on the 2 orders I ve made which really is no biggie except the $10 fee for shipping that’s slow. Not a big deal or being a dick but 1-3 is fast this last one is looking to be about 9 days which includes Memorial Day but still

Got the emails and confirmation shipping is just 5-7 days not 1-3 on the 2 orders I ve made which really is no biggie except the $10 fee for shipping that’s slow. Not a big deal or being a dick but 1-3 is fast this last one is looking to be about 9 days which includes Memorial Day but still

Has anyone seen USPS honoring the 1-3 day shipping time frames most of this year...Their auto-response is just to file a claim and they will get back to you in due time but expect delays.

Even Amazon dropped their 2 day...If that's the case why is USPS still charging for it yet not guaranteeing it?!

Has anyone seen USPS honoring the 1-3 day shipping time frames most of this year...Their auto-response is just to file a claim and they will get back to you in due time but expect delays.

Even Amazon dropped their 2 day...If that's the case why is USPS still charging for it yet not guaranteeing it?!
I don’t know about the 3 day but priority has been pretty on point. I have recieved a few packs I thought were a few days late. I did get the email after ordering and shipping notice about 36 hours later so it could be usps making it so long I can’t rule that out if it came at priority speed I woukda had it in about 6 days but that would’ve included Sunday and Memorial Day so in reality it woulda been 4 days. I will say when I clicked the shipping and saw delivery expected day I was quite surprised but again could be usps, we’ll see when it arrives. My last two Carnitine came quick enough that I didn’t notice how fast they came which means they were quick

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity