over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETEK SYNTHEROL - Amounts per Muscle Group

PRIDE

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
So many times questions are asked regarding how many ml's, bottles and pins are required for a proper cycle of Synthetek's Syntherol per muscle group. I thought I might elaborate on what Big A has already laid out per muscle group. As well as quoting Big A's breakdown to what is required to achieve maximum results per muscle group, along with links to each muscle group from howtodoinjections.com, I have included how many ml's, bottles, and pins that will be needed for a proper Syntherol cycle.

BICEPS - inner and outer head. You can feel the `split' in between the two heads of the biceps when you feel with your other hand. Inject on each side of that. If you want to increase the length/thickness of the bicep, inject more in the inner head (closer to your body). If you want to increase the peak, inject more in the outer head.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE BIS. SYNTHEROL BIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 40ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 80ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 120ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 12 injections per week = 216ml

TOTAL ML's: 456ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 5 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 192 pins needed

**The maintenance period breakdown is for all three portions of the muscle heads per arm (upper, middle, lower - outer and inner heads).
**3ml x 6 areas (upper, middle, lower - outer and inner heads) x 2 arms = 36ml per week x 6wks = 216ml.

TRICEPS - You don't need to inject in the outer/horseshoe head, unless it is really lacking behind. You inject in the middle and rear heads of the triceps. Generally, at the back of your arm, the upper portion is the rear head and the lower portion is the middle head, as the two heads overlap each other somewhat.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE TRIS. SYNTHEROL TRIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 40ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 80ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 120ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 4 injections per week = 72ml

TOTAL ML's: 312ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 4 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 144 pins needed

**This breakdown is for the rear two muscle heads only. If injecting the outer muscle head is required, add 1 injection to each day throughout.

DELTOIDS - There are three muscle heads, just inject straight into whatever head is lacking in size.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE DELTS. SYNTHEROL DELTS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 6 injections per day = 60ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 6 injections per day = 120ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 6 injections per day = 180ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 6 injections per week = 108ml

TOTAL ML's: 468ml
TOTAL PINS: 216 pins needed

**This breakdown is for all three muscle heads. If only injecting one or two muscle heads, adjust accordingly.

CALVES - Natural calves, no matter how big the are, have a `flat' look to the muscle. So you want to keep that look, you don't want to have your calves looking round like someone stuck an air hose in there. So, you inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE CALVES. SYNTHEROL CALVES INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 60ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 120ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 180ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 12 injections per week = 108ml

TOTAL PINS: 432 pins needed

**Remember, you need to inject all 6 locations (outer and inner) on both calves on a daily basis, to maintain a natural look.

QUADRICEPS - With muscles this large, you need to do multiple daily injections. Where in the biceps you use 1ml per head per day to begin with, on quads you need to start with 1ml per site, 7 sites per quad. That is to avoid the `lumpy' look and keep the quad uniform. Again, to keep the natural look of the thigh, you should inject in the `peak' of the outer quad, injecting along the crest. If the teardrop is lacking, then just inject straight into it, rotating sites daily. I personally don't recommend quad shots, especially teardrop, due to the very high amount of nerves in the area.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE QUADS. SYNTHEROL QUADS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 140ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 280ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 420ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 14 injections per week = 252ml

TOTAL ML's: 1092ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 11 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 508 pins needed

PECTORALS - pecs are a very large, 'flat' type of muscle. As such, the injections have to cover the entire area of the muscle, to 'lift' it at the same time, otherwise a lumpy look will result. I recommend three rows of three shots per pec per day.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE PECS. SYNTHEROL PECS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 90ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 180ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 270ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 18 injections per week = 162ml

TOTAL ML's: 702ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 8 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 648 pins needed

ABDOMINALS - Make sure that you are lean enough to see the individual muscles clearly so you do not miss the muscle and inject into the fat or in the adjoining tissue.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE ABS. SYNTHEROL ABS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 6 injections per day = 60ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 6 injections per day = 120ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 6 injections per day = 180ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 6 injections per week = 108ml

TOTAL PINS: 216 pins needed

TRAPEZIUS - Inject straight down, directly into the 'peak' of the trap muscle head, daily.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE TRAPS. SYNTHEROL TRAPS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 2 injections per day = 20ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 2 injections per day = 40ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 2 injections per day = 60ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 2 injections per week = 36ml

TOTAL ML's: 156ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 2 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 72 pins needed

Referenced:
**The #1 selling SEO (Synthol) in the world - SYNTHETEK
**Make sure to get your needles and syringes here - STERILESYRINGES
**Full Pictorial Injection Guide - HowToDoInjections

Last edited:
soz man little confusion

tricep maintaince phase is 4 shots a week (for 2 heads) 3ml each head

but for biceps uve put 12 shots a week for maintaince phase and 3ml each shot?

why is each bicep head injected 3 times a week during maintaince phase?

soz man little confusion

tricep maintaince phase is 4 shots a week (for 2 heads) 3ml each head

but for biceps uve put 12 shots a week for maintaince phase and 3ml each shot?

why is each bicep head injected 3 times a week during maintaince phase?

With triceps you are only injecting the upper and lower head. With biceps you rotate throughout the cycle (upper, middle and lower), so you would need to rotate between those locations during the maintenance period as well. Look at the pictures again, you will see pictures of areas to inject for day 1, 2, 3, repeat. Those areas will all need to be injected during the maintenance period each week: 3 areas (upper, middle and lower) x 2 muscle heads (outer and inner) x 2 arms (left and right) = 12 injections.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE BIS. SYNTHEROL BIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

im thinking of either bi or tricep shots, my biceps are pretty good to be honest but im just greedy...

for the maintenance phase of biceps, altho it may fly against recomendations, i would just hit the peak once a week

im looking for anyone who's ran a good triceps regimen, theres a few things i need to iron out before i order half a dozen bottles

im thinking of either bi or tricep shots, my biceps are pretty good to be honest but im just greedy...

for the maintenance phase of biceps, altho it may fly against recomendations, i would just hit the peak once a week

im looking for anyone who's ran a good triceps regimen, theres a few things i need to iron out before i order half a dozen bottles

If you want to maximize results and gain as much size as possible to the entire arm, you will need to run a proper course. Remember, the oil leaves the body fairly quickly, so you don't want the size that you gain to be from inflammation and disappear once the injections stop.

I have run Syntherol in my bis and tris and had great results. Triceps were very easy. If you are only hitting the upper and lower rear heads, inject directly into the middle of each muscle group. Here is the link to Triceps:

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE TRIS. SYNTHEROL TRIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

Fantastic thread, great idea to put in one easy to reach place. :headbang:

Fantastic thread, great idea to put in one easy to reach place. :headbang:

Thanks bro! I thought that with something like this written out, that people would be able to plan out and get everything on hand prior to starting their cycles.

hi bro,
good thread, but pecs should be 0.5ml, 1.0ml and 1.5ml i think?

Thanks bro, you are correct. I went back and reread and realized the typo on pecs and calves. Both have been corrected. Good catch bro!

Bump, Great thread.

Thank you for breaking this down for us. This cleared some of my confusion on injecting the calves.

Thank you for breaking this down for us. This cleared some of my confusion on injecting the calves.

Glad it helps. If you have any questions, feel free to post them up here and I'd be glad to lend some insight.

^^^^^

awesome this has cleared up so much. ive always seen the horror stories not the good side of synthol use.

awesome this has cleared up so much. ive always seen the horror stories not the good side of synthol use.

The horror stories are usually from the uneducated, or videos on youtube of people with implants claiming Syntherol use. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Obviously this is based on Big A's protocol, but say I didn't feel like I needed to be doing that much in my delt. Would 1-2ml have any real effect, or should the protocol be run as laid out?

Obviously this is based on Big A's protocol, but say I didn't feel like I needed to be doing that much in my delt. Would 1-2ml have any real effect, or should the protocol be run as laid out?

I believe the laid out protocol is best for maximizing gains. I do not believe that those amounts would yield any significant gains, as I feel that you are only truly beginning to stretch the muscle fascia by the middle to end of the 2ml portion of the protocol. Also remember that the maintenance period is just as important as the actual cycle itself.

People do deviate from the protocols quite frequently though. You need to find what works best for you, your needs and goals. Although, when considering to run Syntherol, you need to remember that the oil dissipates very quickly. You want to maximize your growth in that particular muscle group and make sure that the gains that you do achieve from the course are permanent, hence the protocol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws