over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek USA Distributorship Announcement

Synthetek USA

Newbies
SynthetekUSA is pleased to announce that it is ready to begin its distributorship program.
Our program has been in the works for many months now and its finally upon us. Our goal? It is that to get Synthetek products out in the mainstream USA supplement market and to give Synthetek customers in the USA, a choice of whom they buy products from.

Right now the SynthetekUSA website is the ONLY way bodybuilders in the U.S. can buy Synthetek products, but soon they will be able to shop around, to find the best prices, the best service and the most conveinence.

Who can be a distributor? ANYONE.
Distributorships have been tried in the U.S. before with limited success. So I have designed our new program totally different than what has been tried before.

Before I continue with the details of the program, let me give you some background on myself. My name is Mike and I was hired by SynthetekUSA 3 months ago to help develop and deploy a distributorship program.
I have been in the sales business for a little over 7 years, legitimate sales - not the kind of sales I am told many on these bulletin boards participate in :)
My job is to bring in, and take care of distributors. Nothing else. SO PLEASE DONT EMAIL ME WITH WEBSITE ORDER QUESTIONS! I cannot help you there.
As far as SynthetekUSA's customer service problems, or I should say alleged problems, for the last 3 months I have had access to the current email system, and while i did see some order problems THEY WERE FAR FEWER THEN THE POSTS ON THESE BOARDS SEEM TO IMPLY. But that said, any problem is a big problem in my eyes. So I have spoken numerous times with the 'higher ups' at SynthetekUSA, with suggestions on improving their customer service. That said, the distributors that are brought on board will not experience service problems.
Distributors go directly through me. With the system I have developed, distributors' orders are handled separately from general customer orders. Distributor satisfaction is #1 on my list. Its my job. I take it seriously!

Now, the details....there are five types of distributorships, ranging from retail stores (gyms, supplement stores) to personal (anyone can do it). I am not going to go into detail here on all five types, maybe I will in a later post. However, I am going to explain the type 1 - personal distributorship.
Basically, if you can sell five bottles of Syntherol a month you can be a personal distributor and qualify for distributor pricing on ALL of Syntheteks products. So, there it is in a nutshell!

I have details available on the entire program to anyone that may be interested. Gym owners, supplement store owners or anyone that has an actual physical location where they will shelve and sell Synthetek products WE HAVE A GREAT DEAL FOR YOU! Anyone that has any interest, email me [email protected]

Thank you all for your attention,
Mike
Sales Manager
SYNTHETEK USA

Bump

Bumping this up for the good people over at Synthetek USA!
With Syntheteks awesome product line, it sounds like a great way for the right guy to make a nice chunk of $change$.

Good opportunity for people to get on the cash wagon. I know sales reps in other countries that make five figures per month, every month. The US reps would make the most out of anyone simply because of the huge market there.

!

I got some shelves to put it on!:D

patk

Great oppurtunity here guys, with these products you cant go wrong...

mike

hey syn let me know asap i have a musclemag near my house iam good friends with owner.... send me a syn shirt so i can advertise for you ... people listen to me around here

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear