over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETEK USA - UPDATES

Synthetek USA

Newbies
Synthetek USA's website, store, and offices are back on the job. Many thanks to everyone for your patience while we completed many necessary upgrades/improvements.

Some notes on each :

Website - www.synthetekusa.com
(1) A slightly different version of the Synthetek.com site. We had begun development of a separate look and feel but decided to stay inline with the already familiar image of Synthetek Industries as a whole.

(2) You will find contact information for all Synthetek Distributors but will only find detailed information and store links for the USA and Canada. Canada's store is still under construction while The OSG awaits further information regarding export regulations and taxes.

Synthetek USA Store
(1) New expanded shipping choices through USPS, UPS, and Fed-Ex with realtime shipping cost calculations.

(2) New price on Syntherol -- The startup special of $129.95 has ended but we decided that $149.95 was too high of a jump so we're not returning to it's former retail pricing. We're splitting the difference equally with you the customers. $139.95 is the new retail price for Syntherol. Fair, yes ? :D

(3) Specials that, depending on sales volume, may stay permanent :

Synthelamin -- Old $59.00 - New $49.95 ($-9.05)

Synthetine -- Old $84.95 - New $69.95 ($-15.00)

SyntheBURN -- Old $34.95 - New $29.95 ($-5.00)

SyntheBLOCK -- Old $34.95 - New $29.95 ($-5.00)

(4) Addition of a Customer Order Agreement that must be agreed to in order to purchase from Synthetek USA. Sorry but the actions of a few made it a very necessary addition. It just presents basic guideline agreements for making purchases.

(5) Personal and Business Checks are once again an option for payment. Real time online check processing was to be completed but we're still waiting on the merchant bank/processor to finish their part of the process.

Synthetek USA Offices
(1) Completion of a secured answering system for leaving messages or placing orders by phone. Please forgive the generic robotic answering message. We found that manipulation of the message opened an additional form of access to the messaging hardware which could compromise customer's information. By leaving it generic it's completely secure. We're working on an improved solution to this and will provide updates should one be found.

That's about all of it. Thanks again everyone for your patience over the last 10 days.

Marc
Synthetek USA

P.S. For those customer's who ordered but have not received we're doing complete follow ups with USPS on your packages. Many are being reshipped today so you don't have to wait while we find out what happened to a few of them.

P.S.S. Team Wylde personnel please email our [email protected] so we can get your accounts setup within the Team Wylde Customer Group.

Sweet Deal Synthetek USA!! Bump for top notch products!

mike

Bump for synthetek!

The US store link does not work and I used the main link and it says that it's still updating. Anybody else getting this?:( :confused:

thanks for the update,

i placed order #2050 on 6-04-03 and then noticed next day a post saying that site was down for maintinance but orders shipped before or on that day were going out following days after.

i emailed the sales team and havent heard. i saw that skip in his post said he did the same thing as far as contacting them and they helped him out greatly. so then i tried same route. no avail. comp is days away for me and im leaving thursday morning as its a long drive. so i have 3 more days maybe to recieve. hope something can be done to avoid future problems.

thanks synthetek

I emailed them last friday when the board was down. They got back to me today. Then I replied back to them today and they replied too. Hopefully they will get to you. I would shoot them another one just to be safe.

iceman said:
The US store link does not work and I used the main link and it says that it's still updating. Anybody else getting this?:( :confused:

Here's the direct link:
**broken link removed**

If it doesn't work, erase all your history and temp files, then try again.

balplayer said:
thanks for the update,

i placed order #2050 on 6-04-03..........comp is days away for me and im leaving thursday morning as its a long drive. so i have 3 more days maybe to recieve. hope something can be done to avoid future problems.

thanks synthetek

balplayer,

Order #2050 is one of the orders that is still not showing a status within the USPS system. But, no worries, you'll have Synthelator for your competition. I'm having a replacement package shipped tomorrow morning via overnight service.

Best of luck at your comp.

Marc
Synthetek USA

marc,

i appreciate your professionalism and i hope to recieve soon. thanks for being on top of your game.

synthetek

I am getting discouraged. I placed my order on 6/2/03. I received a confirmation email with order number. (2047) I also saw the update saying orders were shipped. I have emailed twice and called all of the contact numbers to see if they had trouble with my card. No email response and the phone #'s just ring forever. I dont know what else to do. Mr.clean101

Thanks Big A. I talked to a sales person and he gave me a link to order. I ordered on 6.16 after 5pm. I hope it shipps out the next day. I will inform everybody when I receive. So far they have been very good on their customer service.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear