over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetek usa

dpsquat

Registered
Is anyone else hveing problems recieving products.. hell he wont return emails now!!! Big a where can i get synthelator by sat!!!!!!!!!

sorry but I am bumping this thread back up because I to havent got a email back form them and its been 2 weeks and no product and 5 days with no email back. any help would be great

dpsquat, I just did a show saturday and didnt use mine(synthelater). I would be more than happy to send you mine if you need it fast!! Let me know.

They always get my stuff to me pretty quick?:confused:

dpsquat - I looked into yours and there was problems with your credit card and they don't ship until the $ get credited to their account. PM me if you need to talk more about it.

Pumped - I need your info to look into it.

Big A said:
dpsquat - I looked into yours and there was problems with your credit card and they don't ship until the $ get credited to their account. PM me if you need to talk more about it.

Pumped - I need your info to look into it.

BIG A I got a email invoice sent to me today so I am thinking it should be on the way soon.

but my order # was 2029 if you still need it. thanks

THATS FUNNY

CAUSE I GOT THE EMAIL THAT I WAS BILLED THEN ON THE 29TH THEY SAID MY ORDER WAS PROCESSED AND BLA BLA BLA!!! THE CREDIT CARD THING IS AN EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!

Ive never had any problems with them.
Im on there syntherol and synthepure rite now,
An love `em both. Synthetek has always treated me very good.
Im 99% sure your both gonna get your orders, just be cool.
2 weeks isnt long actually,lol sure 2 days would be better
but hardly realistic.
rAJJIN

i checked

mhy card was never ran by them like they stated ! so they must of entered wrong numbers or something!!! good thing the bank mng is my training partner!!!!!

dp - I just got faxed their cart papers.
You made the order. When you make an order, you automatically get an email from the cart telling you that you made an order and it's being processed. You get that email before any $ change hands.
They don't punch any card numbers, you do that when you order, in the cart.

For some reason, it took your bank 4 working days to credit their account. They don't ship until the $ get credited to their account. They've had people buy 10 Syntherol bottles at once on stolen credit card numbers. That's why they don't ship instantly.
When you had the email on the 29th that it was shipped/processed, it means that finally by then, the $ were processed and your order was shipped. They even offered you to ship your stuff out when you order without even waiting for your credit card funds to go through, and you just told them to get lost.

Now this is to everyone in general (not anyone in particular).
They've fwd to me a shit load of emails that they get from you people.
They get emails from someone that orders on a Fri evening. (their office hours are Mon- Fri, 9 to 5). So obviously if you order on a Fri, Sat, or Sun, your order doesn't get processed until Mon.
Anyway, I've seen emails where this person orders on Fri evening. Then he asks where his order is on Sat! Then he abuses them by Sat evening for not answering email! By Sun that person hit the boards screaming that he's been waiting for 10 days!!!!

Another one calls them scammers by email because he hasn't received his order. tracking shows that the order was received 2 days earlier. The guy abuses the hell out of them. Then, his GIRLFRIEND emails back saying sorry for her boyfriend, because she actually received the order and forgot to tell him.

And there's a SHITLOAD like these.

I was looking at everything they sent me, and orders get to their customers anywhere between 4 days and 2 weeks, depending on the $ processing.

2 weeks delivery for an online store is fucking phenomenal. If you don't think so, go and order anything you want from ebay, online shops, etc. 99% of them say 28 days delivery! I just bought a book on amazon - they said for me to only contact the shop if I don't receive in 8 weeks!!!! So not to bother them for 2 months asking them where my order is! And you guys complain if you don't get it in a few days? You are treating them like a source!

I made my point.

DP!

I spoke with BIG A and everything is handled and he did infact attach and send me the order form and he is corredct for some reason your bank didn't process the transaction for a period of 4 days! who's fault is it we will never know but rest assured you WILL have your synthelator for jr's and we will have everything resolved. you have a show to win brother so lets focus on that and as i said its not middleweights it will be light-heavies after looking at the pic's i just can't suck you down to middle's and make you look like the champ you are! best wishes your bro wyldeone.

thanks guys

i m sorry for all the hastle!!

Bro I'll send you mine if I have to. It really isnt a problem. I wont be needing it for a year anyway. Just send me yours when you get it. Hell the show is less than two weeks away...you need it!

all is cool

td24 ill let you know by friday!!! i spoke by phone with the US distributor and there seems to be a postal prblem also!! but thats out of mine and syntheteks control!!!

I will be ordering next week. I will keep you people posted on how long it takes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131