advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETEK XMAS SALE 2018 - BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors

**broken link removed**

Synthetek's famous Xmas special is back!

If you purchase 2 products of any kind you become eligible to receive a 3rd product of your choice FREE of charge!

The promotion applies to all our currently available products:

• Syntherol
  • Synthetine
  • Syntheselen
  • Synthergine
  • Synthelamin
  • Synthelator

(for product details, please see the site: https://www.synthetek.com/products/)

This promotion will expire on the last day of December, so be QUICK!.

To take advantage of the special, just order through the shopping carts on the website as usual and leave the name of your chosen product in the comments section of the checkout page.

Conditions:

Your free chosen product can be equal to the value of any product that you purchase but it cannot exceed it.

IE: If your order includes Syntherol, you can chose an additional Syntherol as your freebie. If it does not, then Syntherol cannot be chosen as the freebie.

Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (eg. $300 deal)

Standard shipping fees apply.

This offer is on our liquid products ONLY.

**broken link removed**

Check us out, you will not be dissapointed! Many happy customers!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Direct ONLINE ordering available by credit card, Western Union or bank transfer! Instant shipping!

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so they are 100% legal!

Just when I was wondering whether I should give Syntherol a new go after so many years... well, obviously, no more hesitations!!! :eek: :D

That's actually one hell of a deal, perfect timing to stock up and have enough bottles to start the new year with a productive run. Arms it will be, and with the extra bottles, maybe even shoulders... hey, you don't wanna lose those proportions... with bigger bi's/tri's should come improved deltoids too... :p:yeahthat:;)

Placing order today so that I get it next week... Christmas in advance!!! :love::headbang:

Could you clear your PM's? I can't get a response from customer service

Just when I was wondering whether I should give Syntherol a new go after so many years... well, obviously, no more hesitations!!! :eek: :D

That's actually one hell of a deal, perfect timing to stock up and have enough bottles to start the new year with a productive run. Arms it will be, and with the extra bottles, maybe even shoulders... hey, you don't wanna lose those proportions... with bigger bi's/tri's should come improved deltoids too... :p:yeahthat:;)

Placing order today so that I get it next week... Christmas in advance!!! :love::headbang:

Time to change your name into red... many years overdue :)

Gonna update my log now as the syntherol is going great. Arms are so easy to do for me. I have never put it in my delts but they are fairly dominant to my chest so no real need for it. I also hate injecting shoulders after 100's of injs over the years with aas.

So if I order six items that would be three free of equal or lesser value?

Will definitely be taking advantage of this. Deals like this don't come around very often.

:yeahthat::yeahthat:Bump for my Boys:headbang::headbang:

Time to change your name into red... many years overdue :)

Gonna update my log now as the syntherol is going great. Arms are so easy to do for me. I have never put it in my delts but they are fairly dominant to my chest so no real need for it. I also hate injecting shoulders after 100's of injs over the years with aas.

Since Synthetek's SEO causes ZERO scar tissue at all (no high BA content like in "most'' AAS), you could try giving those shoulders a break from gear and replace hormone injects with Syntherol for a while... can only see some positive to it. :);)

As for the card, SO MANY people deserving - and infinitely better than me - along BB history who never got it for countless reasons... won't be the end of the world if I don't make it. But with a bit of luck, you never know... :p:)

love holiday time , my favorite time to stock up:headbang:

Since Synthetek's SEO causes ZERO scar tissue at all (no high BA content like in "most'' AAS), you could try giving those shoulders a break from gear and replace hormone injects with Syntherol for a while... can only see some positive to it. :);)

As for the card, SO MANY people deserving - and infinitely better than me - along BB history who never got it for countless reasons... won't be the end of the world if I don't make it. But with a bit of luck, you never know... :p:)

Very true. I actually put all my aas in my glutes now but will have to change soon. I am curious how my shoulders would respond as they are a stronger body part for me so it might be worth seeing what I could create. Sometimes I wish I had 2 girls that could just inject my entire body every time I sleep :p What protocol are you going to do for your arms?

Sometimes I wish I had 2 girls that could just inject my entire body every time I sleep :p

:D

Wouldn't it be sweet indeed... :love::p

What protocol are you going to do for your arms?

Basically a slightly modified version of Big A's protocol for both bi's and tri's cause it's proven effective time and time again, ... just suited to my needs cause after all these years I'm obviously no beginner anymore. :)

In short: higher ml's cause I know my arms tolerate Syntherol very well... 5 ml's in every biceps and triceps head, but eod instead of ed. Which is already quite a nice amount and should produce great results knowing my body. :headbang:;)

I assume the way I am doing it just a higher dose? So 2 injs per muscle or will you do 3 in the tri-cep? By the amount I assume it will be 2.5ml in 2 heads for each muscle. That is a nice amount and in my experience more than enough to get big changes. Obviously ed injs doing those amounts and the arms would explode in size (probably 3 inches for many).

I am just doing bi-ceps at this time but just upped to 2ml in each head so 4ml per bi-cep eod. They are definitely over 20 inches now. I never wanted to explode in size and wanted it to be more gradual as I think they will maintain well this way.

:D

Wouldn't it be sweet indeed... :love::p

Basically a slightly modified version of Big A's protocol for both bi's and tri's cause it's proven effective time and time again, ... just suited to my needs cause after all these years I'm obviously no beginner anymore. :)

In short: higher ml's cause I know my arms tolerate Syntherol very well... 5 ml's in every biceps and triceps head, but eod instead of ed. Which is already quite a nice amount and should produce great results knowing my body. :headbang:;)

I assume the way I am doing it just a higher dose? So 2 injs per muscle or will you do 3 in the tri-cep? By the amount I assume it will be 2.5ml in 2 heads for each muscle. That is a nice amount and in my experience more than enough to get big changes.

BICEPS
: 5ml in EACH head eod (= 10ml per bi eod), rotating everytime between the lowest part (bottom = closer to elbow) on day 1 (5 mls inner + 5mls outer head), then middle part on day 3, and finally highest portion (top = closer to shoulder) on day 5.

Repeat.

TRICEPS: 3mls (can't handle more :eek::eek::p) per each horse shoe eod, and 3 to 5 ml's (depending on how it feels on that day :cool:) for each of the two other heads (both arms obviously).

Some might say it's a lot of Syntherol, but my motto has always been the following: "Do it the way it's supposed to be to work/produce - GREAT - effects, otherwise don't waste your (precious) time even beginning". ;):)

At 20", even Flex must now be starting to freak out!!! :eek::D But he must be so proud when you walk him sleeveless in Geneva... even more during winter time... :love::headbang::p;)

BICEPS
: 5ml in EACH head eod (= 10ml per bi eod), rotating everytime between the lowest part (bottom = closer to elbow) on day 1 (5 mls inner + 5mls outer head), then middle part on day 3, and finally highest portion (top = closer to shoulder) on day 5.

Repeat.

TRICEPS: 3mls (can't handle more :eek::eek::p) per each horse shoe eod, and 3 to 5 ml's (depending on how it feels on that day :cool:) for each of the two other heads (both arms obviously).

Some might say it's a lot of Syntherol, but my motto has always been the following: "Do it the way it's supposed to be to work/produce - GREAT - effects, otherwise don't waste your (precious) time even beginning". ;):)

At 20", even Flex must now be starting to freak out!!! :eek::D But he must be so proud when you walk him sleeveless in Geneva... even more during winter time... :love::headbang::p;)

Your arms are going to explode using that protocol. Do you know how big they are now?

Sometimes I wish I had 2 girls that could just inject my entire body every time I sleep :p

I was literally just about to type that except instead of sleep its after sex

Thank you for the fantastic response thus far.

Fantastic RESULTS are actually what really matters... and precisely the reason both Elvia and I realized a long time ago now using your products - the whole line, honestly - was certainly one of the best invests somebody seriously versed in that lifestyle could make. ;)

Keep going guys, happy customers there. :):headbang:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner