advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETEK XMAS SALE 2018 - BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!

Your arms are going to explode using that protocol. Do you know how big they are now?

Haven't honestly measured them for an eternity, but definitely around 20" too, most importantly VERY lean... will try to take a pic whenever I'm the mood for it (RARE... lol... :eek::eek::p).

In any cases, NEVER big enough... :(:banghead::rolleyes:;)

Last edited:
I'm gonna place an order for synthergine and want to take advantage of the bloodwork offer. My last blood test was a few months ago and my levels where really high. Will tgat test work as my baseline or would I need a more recent test to start?

I'm gonna place an order for synthergine and want to take advantage of the bloodwork offer. My last blood test was a few months ago and my levels where really high. Will tgat test work as my baseline or would I need a more recent test to start?

Thank you for your purchase!

Please perform a test before you using your first bottle of Synthergine and another test after you finish the bottle.

I always feel tonnes better when I first add in synthergine. Let me know how you get on with it. I always add it in on strong orals.

Maybe it's time for a personal Christmas present.

Just ordered - couldn't pass up this deal.

$60 worth of free product for every $110-$120 you spend...

$130 worth free product for every $180-$190 you spend...

Didn't grab Rol this year. Had to restock on Synthergine and Syntheselen.

I was able to grab the Synthetine through the Promuscle store special because I needed more wpi anyways :cool::D

This offer ends on the 31st Dec. So if you ever wanted to try a few products this is a great time to do so. Or you could just get 3 bottles of syntherol for the price of 2.

So glad I saw John Meadows mention carnitine in a seminar he posted on his site.

Since seeing that seminar, I realized I can save the stims for when I really need them. Let the diet, activity levels, GH and carnitine do the heavy lifting in terms of dropping body fat.

What's great about carnitine is it has no side effects - just benefits and you can feel and see it working - in the gym and in the mirror.

I use a low dose of EC when the time comes towards the end of the diet to suppress appetite and give an energy boost - but that is the last "card I play", as John would say.

It's great that there is a compound that improves energy and helps you drop fat, but doesn't have all the negative side effects of a stim - jiterriness, the crash after the high, tolerance, etc.

So glad I saw John Meadows mention carnitine in a seminar he posted on his site.

Since seeing that seminar, I realized I can save the stims for when I really need them. Let the diet, activity levels, GH and carnitine do the heavy lifting in terms of dropping body fat.

What's great about carnitine is it has no side effects - just benefits and you can feel and see it working - in the gym and in the mirror.

I use a low dose of EC when the time comes towards the end of the diet to suppress appetite and give an energy boost - but that is the last "card I play", as John would say.

It's great that there is a compound that improves energy and helps you drop fat, but doesn't have all the negative side effects of a stim - jiterriness, the crash after the high, tolerance, etc.

That's the thing I like the most about synthetine too. No side effects and health benefits and it actually works. Well if I dose it very high I can get some stiffness in my neck but it's nothing very noticeable. I have restarted it at 3ml pre workout for the fat loss effects as I could do with them now :eek::D

Only a few hours to go to get 2 for 1.

If you miss this deal there is the following similar promotion...

Buy 2 Syntherol – Get Synthergine, Synthetine or Synthelator FREE!

Just place your order as usual and specify which product you would like for FREE (Synthetine, Synthergine or Synthelator )

in the comments field of the purchase page. Its that simple.

(Offer Expires March 25th)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs