over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek Xmas Special!!!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors

**broken link removed**

Synthetek's famous Xmas special is back!

If you purchase 2 products of any kind you become eligible to receive a 3rd product of your choice FREE of charge!

The promotion applies to all our currently available products:

• Syntherol
  • Synthetine
  • Syntheselen
  • Synthergine
  • Synthelamin
  • Synthelator

(for product details, please see the site: https://www.synthetek.com/products/)

To discuss the products, do so on the board.

This promotion will expire on the last day of December, so be QUICK!.

To take advantage of the special, just order through the shopping carts on the website as usual and leave the name of your chosen product in the comments section of the checkout page.

Conditions:

Your free chosen product can be equal to the value of any product that you purchase but it cannot exceed it.

IE: If your order includes Syntherol, you can chose an additional Syntherol as your freebie. If it does not, then Syntherol cannot be chosen as the freebie.

Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (eg. $300 deal)

Standard shipping fees apply.

This offer is on our liquid products ONLY.

**broken link removed**

Check them out, you will not be dissapointed! Many happy customers!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Direct ONLINE ordering available by credit card, Western Union or bank transfer! Instant shipping!

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so they are 100% legal!

Can't beat that deal! This is a great opportunity for those that already use Synthetek products and those that have been waiting to try them! Dive in!!

Great products! Just ordered

Great products and super fast shipping...Can't beat the best:headbang:

time to stock up on more selen and tine!

Top Quality stuff and very fast turn around!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I took advantage, synthetek products are one of the very very few non AAS things you actually get real noticeable results from....

This is a great offer by Synthetek. 3 for 2 is amazing value for money. I am using syntherol in my arms now and 3 bottles can do a lot. You could gain big size following a sensible protocol like I have been doing. My protocol was 1-1.3ml in both bi-cep heads and 2 tri-cep heads (rotating between the 3) every other day. I have done this on a cruise of 200mg test (plus 2-4iu hgh and some slin) as well. You could use the 3 bottles to load then use a smaller dose for a long maintenance protocol and the results should be amazing for most. Here is what I have experienced so far to give an indication.

Start...

1rstw1.jpg

2rdw4qq.jpg

Less than 2 bottles used...

264s8zm.jpg

19ukit.jpg

Less than 3 bottles used...

2qff9.jpg

28l3m2o.jpg

Just got my order, and just like last time, my free product wasnt shipped. I ended up giving up trying to get it last time after multuple emails back and forth. And now, its happened again. I purchased 2 items, put the desired free item in the comments box as told, yet once again free item is missing from shipment. What gives, guys? Anyone else have this problem?
What's it going to take to make it right?

Just got my order, and just like last time, my free product wasnt shipped. I ended up giving up trying to get it last time after multuple emails back and forth. And now, its happened again. I purchased 2 items, put the desired free item in the comments box as told, yet once again free item is missing from shipment. What gives, guys? Anyone else have this problem?

Please PM me your name and email used for your purchases and I will look up your orders.

Last edited:
Samething happened to me. Did pre and post bloods sent emails and just silence. Gave up on it.

What email are you using to contact them...Maybe there is a glitch in their new site setup?!

These are the 2 emails I have used when getting in contact with them:

[email protected]
[email protected]

The first time i gave up, was using the 1st email addy youve posted. I had some back and forth, but free product was never sent. Even after they acknowledges that my order and request was correct. Gave up after a couple weeks.
Received a response this time as well... now to see if anything actually gets handled

What email are you using to contact them...Maybe there is a glitch in their new site setup?!

These are the 2 emails I have used when getting in contact with them:

[email protected]
[email protected]

I've always dealt with the top email. This was 4+ months ago. I was using my proton email and had conversations then silence. Not a big deal really.

The first time i gave up, was using the 1st email addy youve posted. I had some back and forth, but free product was never sent. Even after they acknowledges that my order and request was correct. Gave up after a couple weeks.
Received a response this time as well... now to see if anything actually gets handled

I've always dealt with the top email. This was 4+ months ago. I was using my proton email and had conversations then silence. Not a big deal really.

Maybe for future reference you guys in the states should use the usaorders email for order issues (damage, shortage, lab tests, shit like that)...This way you're speaking with the people that distribute those orders?! Any time I have emailed usa for order updates or tracking they get back to me within a few hours tops.

The top dogs are just going to have to contact or forward to the US guys and wait for answers and if something gets overlooked then it ends up being a waste of time...Always best to cut out the middle man I've always said:cool::p

This was taken yesterday and my last injs were the day before. I am still on my 3rd bottle...

2lt25af.jpg

Samething happened to me. Did pre and post bloods sent emails and just silence. Gave up on it.

Please send the blood work again through here to me directly and I will have Synthergine sent out to you ASAP.

should have read this thread. I too didnt get my free product which is the only reason i stocked up

Got mine today with the free product like I always have, thanks as always synthetek

Your products are on the way. Thank you for your patience.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity