over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETEK

Last edited:
i placed my first order for syntherol last nght.

how long does it take to receive after placing order - im in NY

i placed my first order for syntherol last nght.

how long does it take to receive after placing order - im in NY

I can't see it taking long at all. I assume you would receive in approx 5 days from what I have heard from others. What bodypart are you going to try?

I can't see it taking long at all. I assume you would receive in approx 5 days from what I have heard from others. What bodypart are you going to try?

Delts mostly
but also want to do arms. is one bottle enough?
im pretty new to synthol.

Delts mostly
but also want to do arms. is one bottle enough?
im pretty new to synthol.

Not really. You need at least 3 to have a solid go at it. Although I have used 2ml in my bi-cep peak daily with great effect in the past. That would mean you have 25 days supply. Although I started at 1ml so it's really over 1 month dosing daily. So 1 bottle is enough to notice big changes but mainly when guys concentrate on specific muscles (smaller ones). For muscles like quads 1 bottle is simply not enough.

Everyone is different and have different goals so how long is a piece of sting in a sense. Meaning 1 bottle would be enough to do something like the above but for rear delts to make them "pop". But is it enough to make both delts huge... definitely not. People's response is also very different. One of my mates was injecting each delt with 10ml most days at one point.

You will still notice results with 1 bottle if you put it in all delt heads. It's just not a lot to carry on the cycle for as long as you need to. If I had just 1 bottle and were doing delts I would start at 1ml for 2 days rotating areas. Then I would move up to 2ml with eod injections concentrating on my rear and side delts. It's not optimal but could still show you how good the product could be. Now for arms you could do the same. Start low for a few days then start doing 1ml in each bi-cep head eod so you are going through 4ml eod and run that through. If you have a good response your arms could blow up even with low amounts. Others need higher volume and more frequency though. My arms have blew up fast using small amounts in the past.

Last edited:
Not really. You need at least 3 to have a solid go at it. Although I have used 2ml in my bi-cep peak daily with great effect in the past. That would mean you have 25 days supply. Although I started at 1ml so it's really over 1 month dosing daily. So 1 bottle is enough to notice big changes but mainly when guys concentrate on specific muscles (smaller ones). For muscles like quads 1 bottle is simply not enough.

Everyone is different and have different goals so how long is a piece of sting in a sense. Meaning 1 bottle would be enough to do something like the above but for rear delts to make them "pop". But is it enough to make both delts huge... definitely not. People's response is also very different. One of my mates was injecting each delt with 10ml most days at one point.

You will still notice results with 1 bottle if you put it in all delt heads. It's just not a lot to carry on the cycle for as long as you need to. If I had just 1 bottle and were doing delts I would start at 1ml for 2 days rotating areas. Then I would move up to 2ml with eod injections concentrating on my rear and side delts. It's not optimal but could still show you how good the product could be. Now for arms you could do the same. Start low for a few days then start doing 1ml in each bi-cep head eod so you are going through 4ml eod and run that through. If you have a good response your arms could blow up even with low amounts. Others need higher volume and more frequency though. My arms have blew up fast using small amounts in the past.

Thats great info - thanks.

if anything, ill just order more - maybe ill concentrate on one muscle at a time. i want rounder delts - so ill use this bottle for delts and see how i react. if i like the response, ill order more

eventually i want to do triceps and even chest.

ist here a protocol thread anywhere you can post a link to? also what size pins do you recommend. id like to use slin pns but need to know what length wud be optimal

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear