over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheteks Protein

Since I have started using SynthePURE, it is hard to use anything else. It has almost zero taste, so I can put it into anything; and best of all I can mix it with a fork.

Top quality protein in my opinion, no garbage fillers or flavors like in the regular crap you buy in the store.

Koevoet said:
Since I have started using SynthePURE, it is hard to use anything else. It has almost zero taste, so I can put it into anything; and best of all I can mix it with a fork.

Top quality protein in my opinion, no garbage fillers or flavors like in the regular crap you buy in the store.

I agree with Koevoet. Its the best Quality protein Ive ever used.
You can add it in with nearly everything and Like he said no taste or even better no belly cramps and trouble keeping it down.
I reccomend everyone atleast Give it a try if you havnt, the differance is easy to see.

Yes it is, as everyone stated. I mix mine with water and sugar free liquid Coffeemate but it does have a great taste on it's own. :)

on its own: it tastes like plain yogurt, which isnt bad, just has that "you can tell its a dairy product taste"

its expensive, and i'm on a tight budget, but once i used it once, i had to keep using it. i have no problems paying for a quality product and you can tell it is.

try two tubs of it and compare it to your other kind.

when i'm really running low on money, i'll mix it with Isopure... do 20 or 25grams of each.... Isopure adds flavor and saves some on the wallet

i also dump it oatmeal :)

Do a Search here on SynthePURE. You will read countless reviews how it is the best protein powder that exists.

%$%*protein.com

you might want to try....Pulling my head out my ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use it but at nite only. I am cheap when it comes to protein, and only use the expensive stuff when I need it the most. And during sleep recovery is starting. I take a drink of 50grams and add a sweet potato to slow down the digestion a bit. This prevents me from waking up in the middle of the nite to eat again. Although I do at times anyway, but the sweet potato does help slow down digestion.

SynthePURE is the best I've used too - I can say that - I don't get paid (trust me!).

In fact, I'm training a lady at the moment (ok, it's my better half) who really can't stand any of the major brands and just wants something that tastes natural and mixes in water or milk with a spoon. I only know of one protein that does that and is in the high 90s% for purity.

Honestly the best stuff out there. IronMike

NPCS FINEST said:
how many servings does it have?

30 servings per tub. Each 30g serving has 29g of protein.

i read the site and it said it is pure isolate, that is great... its funny how many supp companys have a mix of 10% isolate and 90% concentrate and can still call it a isolate protein? Good to see Synthepure is truly only isolate.

Now is the synth protein also lactose free? and was also wondering if you can tell me where the protein is purchased from or who distrubutes it? I am just curious as i have spent countless hrs. on the phone and through email conacting companies who distribute wpi bulk, to find who is using the highest quality product...

Question

I'm curious as to why Synthetek doesn't have a USA remailer or distributor?

IronMike said:
In fact, I'm training a lady at the moment (ok, it's my better half) who really can't stand any of the major brands and just wants something that tastes natural and mixes in water or milk with a spoon.

mine mixes good when its just in water but when i mix it anything with sugar in it... .like post work out shake or pineapple juice... its clumps like a mofo. then i'll blend it and it gets frothy, but the froth goes away..... its almost like a Guiness then, only less guilty ;)

Larry Bowie said:
mine mixes good when its just in water but when i mix it anything with sugar in it... .like post work out shake or pineapple juice... its clumps like a mofo. then i'll blend it and it gets frothy, but the froth goes away..... its almost like a Guiness then, only less guilty ;)
Will it mix well with gatorade?

km2000 said:
i read the site and it said it is pure isolate, that is great... its funny how many supp companys have a mix of 10% isolate and 90% concentrate and can still call it a isolate protein? Good to see Synthepure is truly only isolate.

Now is the synth protein also lactose free? and was also wondering if you can tell me where the protein is purchased from or who distrubutes it? I am just curious as i have spent countless hrs. on the phone and through email conacting companies who distribute wpi bulk, to find who is using the highest quality product...

km, any top quality wpi should be lactose free. SynthePURE is 96% wpi, with 0.8g lactose per 100g powder it is essentially lactose free.

Best protein i have ever try, i can feel it in my blood like when i eat steak i feel my veins pumping . Also Victor Munoz sow it and told me that is real good stuff and ask me to take it with my recovery shake after workouts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131