over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine and labs

mike1605

Registered
I've been on 6ml of synthetine per day for a few months. I'm getting labs done in 2 days. Just curious if it will affect anything and if I should drop it?

It shouldn't have a negative impact on your bloods. Granted, I've never known anyone to get bloodwork on it who was taking 6ml/day, but on 3-4ml per day I had no bloodwork issues.

Yeah, I don't see your labs being effected negatively from Synthetine...Depending on your weight 6ml may be just the right dose for you?!

Everyone is different but synthetine should not negatively effect bloodwork... quite the opposite. One of the reasons I use it so much are it's health benefits. It provides great physique benefits but if it were negatively effecting my health I would only run it in short cycles. I run it for large parts of the year and my blood work is always generally very good. My one area of concern are my HDL levels due to oral usage. Numerous studies have shown synthetine not to have an effect on HDL. When I am off oral aas my HDL levels rise regardless what dose of synthetine I may be using.

Synthetine (l-carnitine) should reduce lipotoxic metabolites improving both mitochondrial function and insulin signalling. It has been noted as having significant LDL lowering effects (and total) in numerous studies. There is also a link between carnitine and reduced risk of heart failure and myocardial reinfarction. I also can't see it effecting liver or kidney health. Although one area that could be effected are red blood cells. Synthetine is good for red blood cells and has been shown to improve rbc deformability. The one byproduct of that could be a slight increase in hematocrit levels. Generally synthetine/l-carnitine is full of health benefits. I am not stating mega doses could not change things (for good or bad) but your 6ml will/should be gtg imo.

Last edited:
I've been on 6ml of synthetine per day for a few months. I'm getting labs done in 2 days. Just curious if it will affect anything and if I should drop it?

How did your labs come back...Nothing to worry about right?!

Maybe someone can help me interpret some of the issues? I'm assuming the liver problem is from high protein diet but unsure of the others. Was planning on seeing a doc to go over it but haven't gotten a chance to yet.

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-07-23-17-29-11.jpg
    Capture+_2018-07-23-17-29-11.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Capture+_2018-07-23-17-30-34.jpg
    Capture+_2018-07-23-17-30-34.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 20
Or just opinions in general. I have no idea what I'm looking at really. Thanks in advance.

Or just opinions in general. I have no idea what I'm looking at really. Thanks in advance.

Your blood results are very good. Why is your test so low? Have you just come off cycle? Your estrogen is also very low. Are you using AI's or SERM's? They could be impacting your liver enzymes. Although so many things can effect your liver enzymes including training in the days before the test. Your liver enzymes are not very high though. You obviously need to sort out your testosterone and I am sure you will be doing that. Did you drink anything before the test? All in all I would be made up with those blood markers. Although if that pump it guy who posts on here see's your bun is elevated he may say you are going into kidney failure but just ignore that. I would recommend you drink lot's of water if you aren't already.

Maybe someone can help me interpret some of the issues? I'm assuming the liver problem is from high protein diet but unsure of the others. Was planning on seeing a doc to go over it but haven't gotten a chance to yet.

Mike - what blood work panel did you order? I just tested hgh mauvetops for TP and never had a clue that so many options were available. I can see myself getting obsessive with this as there is a LABCORP very convenient to one of my branches.

It was the male hormone panel. I've been off cycle for 5 months. Yeah, test levels are a concern. Used pct and hcg as Elvia recommended me to. Probably deal with that after this cycle. I've been on 2 iu a day Chinese grey tops for 6 months. Guess those are garbage. Hopefully Genotrope will prove much better. I'll be running 600 test e and 400 mast e for this cycle. I'll have labs done again in a couple months.

It was the male hormone panel. I've been off cycle for 5 months. Yeah, test levels are a concern. Used pct and hcg as Elvia recommended me to. Probably deal with that after this cycle. I've been on 2 iu a day Chinese grey tops for 6 months. Guess those are garbage. Hopefully Genotrope will prove much better. I'll be running 600 test e and 400 mast e for this cycle. I'll have labs done again in a couple months.

So you have been off for 5 months. But are you counting pct etc in that time? I assume you used hcg leading up to a pct? When did you finish your pct? Obviously 5 months after pct would be a long time and would show you have clearly not recovered. But if it's only approx 2 months since finishing pct that would be different. Although even with 2 months you simply haven't recovered. It can take some guys a long time to recover especially when they are on and off many times over years. Some may never recover fully which has happened to my friend who was on for 10 years and has been off for just over 2 years and his levels won't rise so he will have to go on trt.

I don't know what grey tops you are using but just because your igf-1 is low it doesn't automatically mean they are crap. Although I would very much like to see what you score on Genotrope. Have you considered cruising after your next cycle? We could put something together and see if you recover but the way I look at it say after your next cycle you do recover in approx 4 months what's the point if you are just going to jump back on soon after. Cruising would eliminate any bad times and prevent the hormonal crash. Although deciding to blast and cruise can be a big decision so think it over but just wanted to put that out there as it could be worthwhile.

Its been 4 days months since pct.

"I recommend 2-500mcg twice weekly. Another useful protocol is HCG after your last shot of test so in the 2 weeks before your pct starts. When doing that system 500mcg every 3 days is a good approach for 5 injs so 15 days.

Now for you if your cycle was long I would do the following for pct.

Aromasin 20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/10"

This was only my fourth or fifth cycle. Had I known I wouldn't recover I would definitely cruise. No different than doc prescribed trt, just a lot cheaper than pharm on high deductible insurance. Especially now that I know how easy it is to get labs done.

That was the pct protocol I used, sorry.

PCT is basic but good and what I have run many times myself especially after longer cycles. Many extend pct's too long and they artificially elevate levels so you are never properly off until you stop taking everything. Sometimes I didn't even do a pct or maybe some nolva only. I usually recommend based on what the person has on hand. Regardless what you do 4 months off and your levels should be higher. Some guys can cycle for many years and recover quickly whereas others are the complete opposite.

You could get tested again in approx 6-8 weeks before you start your next cycle to see if there is an improvement. Although the way I look at it say you get to the bottom of the range (doubtful) it's still no good as you will jump back on cycle anyway. In your position I would definitely recommend a true trt dose between cycles. Everyone requires different amounts but I go with 20mg per day and if I can't be bothered injecting I do 75mg twice weekly. Something like that could be great for you.

I don't know if you want kids in the future but there are things you can do to help that. I blast and cruise and plan to have kids in the future for instance. This forum is full of great info regarding this and most people after many cycles tend to gravitate towards cruising between cycles.

Last edited:
I'm 37 and have 2 little girls. Enough for me. I'm enjoying my new found way of life and the way it makes me feel. Living my whole life as the fat kid and being ashamed of the way I look, I'll never go back. 6' 300+lbs and who knows bf% to 190 and 10% in under 5 years. I'm like a sponge, learning more and more from you guys everyday. Focused more on staying healthy and getting everything dialed in. Couldn't be more thankful

Add some Synthergine in there to help even out your liver enzymes...Like mentioned, get yourself on some TRT dosing to bring your test levels back into normal range.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131