over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetine and synthelamin

ste_yogibear

Newbies
sorry if this has been asked before, but theres a lot of posts to try and go through to find out. ive used b12 inj before a few years ago but does it make sense when trying to drop bf and increase energy to stack these 2 products? reading about the benifits of b12 and the various ailments it can help with its a good idea for me to go back on it. depression fatige memory loss, i think, arthritis and muscle aches to name a few. so any advice would be very gratefully recieved

sorry if this has been asked before, but theres a lot of posts to try and go through to find out. ive used b12 inj before a few years ago but does it make sense when trying to drop bf and increase energy to stack these 2 products? reading about the benifits of b12 and the various ailments it can help with its a good idea for me to go back on it. depression fatige memory loss, i think, arthritis and muscle aches to name a few. so any advice would be very gratefully recieved

This combo would be great added to a clean diet to burn excess fat...The boost and energy and overall well-being is definitely a plus with these products!

This combo would be great added to a clean diet to burn excess fat...The boost and energy and overall well-being is definitely a plus with these products!

This is a great combo for fat burn.

Guys, you are confusing Synthelamin with Syntheselen.

Synthetine and Syntheselen is a great fat burning combo. Using Synthelamin which greatly increases the appetite, wouldn't be the best idea for fat loss.

Have been using this combo for 2 weeks now. Great results. The metabolic stimulator Syntheselen is extremely painful for me however. Not the usual pain lasting after administration, but for days after with swelling and redness at site. Also night sweats and fever like symptoms and shivers . Has anyone experienced this before with this product? Synthetine is painless and excellent. Was wanting to stack them both for best results but the after effects of syntheselen are making it difficult to do so.

i do a lot of cardio based training, thai boxing mma so my theory was synthatine would be very benificial to my training for obvious reasons. the synthalamin i have used before as i stated and got more energy from its use. and due to financial reasons i couldbt get all 3

Have been using this combo for 2 weeks now. Great results. The metabolic stimulator Syntheselen is extremely painful for me however. Not the usual pain lasting after administration, but for days after with swelling and redness at site. Also night sweats and fever like symptoms and shivers . Has anyone experienced this before with this product? Synthetine is painless and excellent. Was wanting to stack them both for best results but the after effects of syntheselen are making it difficult to do so.

did synthetine and syntheselen stack but haven't experienced anything like that

inj the syntheselen im will solve those issues.

Guys, you are confusing Synthelamin with Syntheselen.

Synthetine and Syntheselen is a great fat burning combo. Using Synthelamin which greatly increases the appetite, wouldn't be the best idea for fat loss.

Shit, read the thread too quickly:p:eek:

Shit, read the thread too quickly:p:eek:

My wife does those 2 together now she does I'm,,,was dude sub q?? But she was more than pleased with results she lost little weight but bout inch on waist with little cardio mostly just working out with me and she lost that with running rips and like 1/2 cc deca per week best part bout the whole thing she did her own research on your very easy navigating website and got the products herself I was impressed

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Shit man I copied wrong post to quote meant to do one before

My wife does those 2 together now she does I'm,,,was dude sub q?? But she was more than pleased with results she lost little weight but bout inch on waist with little cardio mostly just working out with me and she lost that with running rips and like 1/2 cc deca per week best part bout the whole thing she did her own research on your very easy navigating website and got the products herself I was impressed

That's fantastic to hear. My missus had few runs and she was more than happy. Fat loss and energy level are pushed to a maximum by those two mixed compounds. I hope we are all talking about synthetine syntheselen though , not synthetine - synthelamin.

order placed so will keep a record of results

Thanks, interesting to follow if they will make the difference for you. I am not in doubt they will.

Last edited:
That's fantastic to hear. My missus had few runs and she was more than happy. Fat loss and energy level are pushed to a maximum by those two mixed compounds. I hope we are all talking about synthetine syntheselen though , not synthetine - synthelamin.

Thanks, interesting to follow if they will make the difference for you. I am not in doubt they will.

That's the combination that I tried and loved:headbang:

all results will be put in my training log, diary of a mad man

im talking synthetine - synthelamin, b12 for energy and other various uses stated in previous post and l carnitine for fat loss and fuel during 2 hour workouts

im talking synthetine - synthelamin, b12 for energy and other various uses stated in previous post and l carnitine for fat loss and fuel during 2 hour workouts

Than stock up on foods. You will be hungry as a wolf on synthelamin B12. Looking forward to see the diary!

Can't wait to see the "diary of a mad man":p Keep us posted!

diary of a mad man is up and running, and seriously how hungry can i really be?? 2 shots and i feel like ive not eaten all day when its been 90 mins

diary of a mad man is up and running, and seriously how hungry can i really be?? 2 shots and i feel like ive not eaten all day when its been 90 mins

Fantastic, but I'm not surprised :)

It's an outstanding product that does exactly what it claims to...Energy, appetite and overall well being:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131