over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine and Syntheselen combo ?'s

surf256

Registered
I have read through a ton of articles and read through some of the threads on Synthetine and Synothelen but still have some questions. I want to use the Synthetin and syntheselen together but have some questions I'm looking to get cleared up before I start.

I was hoping you could help me with them.

1) Does a transporter need to be used when combing the two products or only when using slin?

2) It says that you get increased energy. Is it the same kind of feeling/energy you get when on caffeine, clen, etc?

3) Outside of extra energy, leaning out, are there any other positive or negatives from the product?

4) I've got a low carb/high protein diet I use when dropping weight but is there any special way to eat or special timing for eating when on this combo? I heard that timing of carb intake may make a difference.

45When should the combo be taken? Pre work out, Pre cardio, post, what about non work out days?

Sorry for all of the questions. But I am anxious to get start using these and can't find the answers to the few remaining questions. I've asked some of these questions but haven't got answers to them.

Thanks for any help.

I have read through a ton of articles and read through some of the threads on Synthetine and Synothelen but still have some questions. I want to use the Synthetin and syntheselen together but have some questions I'm looking to get cleared up before I start.

I was hoping you could help me with them.

1) Does a transporter need to be used when combing the two products or only when using slin? Does not need to be used...You should only combine them with Slin if you know what you are doing...They are effective without it!

2) It says that you get increased energy. Is it the same kind of feeling/energy you get when on caffeine, clen, etc? It is not a jittery energy boost but more of a better feeling of well being...More awake, alert, etc.

3) Outside of extra energy, leaning out, are there any other positive or negatives from the product? Besides energy and fat loss, Mike1107 has shown in his current log, they are great at increasing vascularity...Have not experienced or heard of anyone experiencing any negative side effects from either product during long term use.....

4) I've got a low carb/high protein diet I use when dropping weight but is there any special way to eat or special timing for eating when on this combo? I heard that timing of carb intake may make a difference. With a clean diet and proper training protocol you will experience the benefits of this combo...As stated above carb intake timing will differ depending on Insulin use during the protocol...but you must know how to proper use slin if you are to incorporate it into the cycle.....

5) When should the combo be taken? Pre work out, Pre cardio, post, what about non work out days? People choose different times to administer and IMO it is personal preference...As long as you are getting your doses in you will not have a problem...The combo should be taken daily, which means work and non-work days.....

Sorry for all of the questions. But I am anxious to get start using these and can't find the answers to the few remaining questions. I've asked some of these questions but haven't got answers to them.

Thanks for any help.

Answers in red.....

Thanks K1 for the quick feedback.

I don't plan on running any slin so it sounds pretty straight forward.

I plan on ordering these today and running soon with

test 200 ew
tren 400ew
var - 60 ed
mast 400ew

I've not ran any tren or mast in a looong time. So I am looking forward to running this with the Synthetine and Synothelen. The only thing I am not looking forward to are the frequent shots.

Thanks K1 for the quick feedback.

I don't plan on running any slin so it sounds pretty straight forward.

I plan on ordering these today and running soon with

test 200 ew
tren 400ew
var - 60 ed
mast 400ew

I've not ran any tren or mast in a looong time. So I am looking forward to running this with the Synthetine and Synothelen. The only thing I am not looking forward to are the frequent shots.

The Synthetine and Syntheselen can be done IM or SQ...So try both ways and see which works best for you...Make sure to keep us posted on your progress...I'm sure you'll be amazed!!

Will do.

I'll take pics before starting and will post after.

Order already placed. Been reading about this product on and off for years. Looking forward to trying it.

The Synthetine and Syntheselen can be done IM or SQ...So try both ways and see which works best for you...Make sure to keep us posted on your progress...I'm sure you'll be amazed!!

Quick question. I don't mean to hijack the thread but I was looking into these products as well. Would either of these products raise any flags on an employee drug test weather it's for recreational drugs or steroids. Now I know they are clearly not that but I want to cover all bases. Thank you.

I did a search and could not find my answer.

Last edited:
While we are asking questions on this, K1 you say IM or SQ so I imagine a slin pin will work just fine? They are not oil based?

While we are asking questions on this, K1 you say IM or SQ so I imagine a slin pin will work just fine? They are not oil based?

Water based...Will flow through a slin pin without issue.....

"The combo should be taken daily, which means work and non-work days"

Good to know. I don't recall taking it on rest days (last time I ran it) but I will now:lightbulb:

Quick question. I don't mean to hijack the thread but I was looking into these products as well. Would either of these products raise any flags on an employee drug test weather it's for recreational drugs or steroids. Now I know they are clearly not that but I want to cover all bases. Thank you.

I did a search and could not find my answer.

You would have to check the controlled substance list but I do not believe there are any ingredients in either that are banned:

Syntheselen - Metabolic Stimulator
Ingredients: Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, heptaminol HCL, Adenosine Triposphate (ATP), Uridine Triphosphate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanacobalamin (b12).

Synthetine - Lipid (Fat) Transporter
Ingredients: 200mg/ml l-carnitine.

Just listen and if needed, refer others to everything K1 says on the subject. He on point with every single thing for sure!

You would have to check the controlled substance list but I do not believe there are any ingredients in either that are banned:

Syntheselen - Metabolic Stimulator
Ingredients: Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, heptaminol HCL, Adenosine Triposphate (ATP), Uridine Triphosphate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanacobalamin (b12).

Synthetine - Lipid (Fat) Transporter
Ingredients: 200mg/ml l-carnitine.

Heptaminol is on the IOC banned list.

I thought I read that Sub Q was a little painful and I also thought I read that it was suppose to be done IM?

I thought I read that Sub Q was a little painful and I also thought I read that it was suppose to be done IM?

Depends on the person...Some get lumps and/or irritation from SQ shots, some don't...They can be done either IM or SQ...That's why I always suggest trying both ways to see which works best for the individual.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131