over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine How long

houndsman1

Registered
Verified Customer
I was wondering how long do you guys run Synthetine at one time, 1 month 2 months to get optimal results and is it necessary to run synthelesen with it as a combo?

Use as long as u want, im on 2nd bottle, ran it alone for a few weeks and now with synthelesen, will be purchasing 3 bottles of Synthetine and just running them for a few months. The Synthelesen helps burn the fat and gives you a nice pump, whereas if you run synthetine alone you have to work out to burn the fat thats been released, synthelesen will help a lot, especially if your already lean or not as fat as me lol haha

Thanks man yeah going to get some of both I see synthetek is having a nice sale

Use as long as u want, im on 2nd bottle, ran it alone for a few weeks and now with synthelesen, will be purchasing 3 bottles of Synthetine and just running them for a few months. The Synthelesen helps burn the fat and gives you a nice pump, whereas if you run synthetine alone you have to work out to burn the fat thats been released, synthelesen will help a lot, especially if your already lean or not as fat as me lol haha

x2

I know guys who have been on both for a year. I would say give them atleast 2 months to allow them time to do their thing. I am running both but as I am bulking now I plan to just carry on with synthetine. I will be adding in synthelamin for my bulk though. I will use syntheselen (with synthetine) next time I cut.

Ur welcome.. Yeh they have some specials going on.. Good products and theres plenty of info on them on this forum just do a search, if there's anything else i can help with give us a shout..

Just be prepared for the pink sting loll if possible mix them makes a hugh difference i mix 2ml synthetine with 1ml synthelesen befo wrk out and again later during day.. And Elvia1023 is the man to talk to he has guided me and helped me a lot when it came to these products and also my overall plan.. If u have Qs hes the man i would talk to, in sure there are plenty of others out there aswl, brilliant forum with good ppl

thanks elvia i have read a lot of ur posts and you seem pretty knowledgable, and if i read it write you take 100 grams of carbs with the inject? and what are you using for the carb source?

I no its not directed at me but i usually take in 60/90 grams of oats and drink green tea, i usually eat and then shoot and head of to the gym. Hopefully Elvia will clarify.. Im also curious if its effective without carbs if for E.G u decide to do fasted cardio.. I have read sum wer its still effective, another person who helped out was Big A, read some of his posts

thanks elvia i have read a lot of ur posts and you seem pretty knowledgable, and if i read it write you take 100 grams of carbs with the inject? and what are you using for the carb source?

The reason you want to use carbs with Synthetine is to load it into your system and make it work better. You can use carbs to spike your insulin enough or use insulin itself, a low dose of 3ius will do the trick.

I've used synthetine and Syntheselen for nearly 5 months straight and as soon as I used it with insulin it was a night and day difference in the effects. I would get all hot and sweaty and vascular. I was doing 4ccs of each split into 2 shots per day, one first thing in the am on an empty stomach (3ius of slin) and one pre workout later in the day with my normal shot of insulin (10ius) as well as 60g of carbs intra worout.

Best fat loss results I have experienced specially for something without a stim effect making me feel cracked out 24/7, only drawback were the 2 a day IM shots but the results were making it hard to justify stopping lol

Can you shoot the syntheselene sub q like synthetine

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Can you shoot the syntheselene sub q like synthetine

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't advise it, pinning the synthelesen on its own causes very slight issues, for me its a bit of pain and a small bump which doesn't last long (few hours) therefore i mix it with the tine (only just started mixing them), i have shot synthetine SQ n experienced no issues, no lumps nothing, but in regards to the synthelesen i believe IM is best.

The reason you want to use carbs with Synthetine is to load it into your system and make it work better. You can use carbs to spike your insulin enough or use insulin itself, a low dose of 3ius will do the trick.

I've used synthetine and Syntheselen for nearly 5 months straight and as soon as I used it with insulin it was a night and day difference in the effects. I would get all hot and sweaty and vascular. I was doing 4ccs of each split into 2 shots per day, one first thing in the am on an empty stomach (3ius of slin) and one pre workout later in the day with my normal shot of insulin (10ius) as well as 60g of carbs intra worout.

Best fat loss results I have experienced specially for something without a stim effect making me feel cracked out 24/7, only drawback were the 2 a day IM shots but the results were making it hard to justify stopping lol

What kind of slin were you using?

Thanks Harry 1 for the info along with the rest of u guys, I might try the low dose insulin, I have done insulin before and liked it.

so harry 1 u say u shoot booth IM so is a 23 gauge inch and a half good

any scar tissue doing so many shots. plus normal gear shot? u must rotate sites alot?

any scar tissue doing so many shots. plus normal gear shot? u must rotate sites alot? so 4 x 2ml shots every day?

I can't multi quote on this computer. Nabz summed it up perfectly.

With synthetine carbs are recommended simply for the insulin spike they bring. They will also help with fullness and all the good stuff. For the slin spike you need fast acting carbs and lots of them. Lots of users are trying to lose body fat so having 100g sugar twice daily is not the best of things for that purpose. Especially when as little as 3IU slin will give you the spike you need to help make synthetine much more effective. The science would suggest carbs are needed for synthetine to work but in personal experience I noticed amazing results even without any carbs or slin.

For anyone wanting to use carbs I would recommend something that gives you a big spike in slin. So something like coconut sugar or dextrose would be best (plus they are cheap). Even if you are on a calorie restrictive diet having one of those pre workout will give you a great boost in energy and great pumps. Although as mentioned having a little slin would work just as well. But if you don't want to use slin but still want to diet I would recommend 100g pre workout but in your 2nd dose of the day just go without carbs.

If you use slin pre workout I would recommend using an intra shake of EAA's and HBCD's. HBCD's are the superior carb imo for intra training. For the other slin dose just use whole foods. Although even if you are slin sensitive 3IU of the likes of novalin r is not gonna cause any issues at all. I like to use a higher dose of slin pre workout so an intra shake is essential for me.

Synthetine sub-q is fine but I wouldn't inject syntheselen sub-q ever. I like to use syntheselen IM in my arms, delts or glutes. Synthetine can pretty much go anywhere with no issues even in large amounts.

any scar tissue doing so many shots. plus normal gear shot? u must rotate sites alot? so 4 x 2ml shots every day?

There definitely was scar tissue but to be honest not as much as I thought. By the end of it I was pretty tired of shots and would dread doing them.
I used a half inch 25G

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner