over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine How long

so harry 1 u say u shoot booth IM so is a 23 gauge inch and a half good

Yes i always do IM and rotate quite often, depending on the site you have to make sure you dont put to much in, again plenty of info around the site regarding this, large muscles such as glutes and thighs i use approx 3.2/3.3ML i use 23G long blue (il add pics) for thighs i use 23G short blue and for delts i use a 27G 19mm grey and I usually put max 2ML in them. Again things like size of the muscle and fat you have should be taken in to consideration, my back side is thankfully not very fat so i get away with the 23G 1.1/4 but a inch and a half is good to (u wana get deep in the muscle) even if u can get same size needles but thinner it will be much better as they are water based and can very easily flow through them.

I find the synthetine causes absolutely no discomfort and is very good, i too am concerned about scar tissue even though im not pinning in the same spot as i rotate daily im limited to sites, im a chicken so i stick to the basic sites lol glutes, delts & thighs, i have been on it for a few months and will be starting high doses of the stuff in the week coming, 4 bottles on the way lol.

Needles i use

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 226
Muscles to be trained

Do you guys shoot the muscle group your about to train?

I havnt used inj carnitine much bgut the Syntheselen pre-workout injected into the muscle im about to train, always gives me huge pumps.

I want to try the 2 combined and inject pre-workout into muscles to be trained.

Just so many shots when you throw in AAS shots also.

If you look at how they use l-carnitine and kynoselen on horses, they do large large shots but only 2-3 times per week. Sounds so much easier.

Last edited:
Good question. Iv never injected in to the muscle im about to train iv also believed it works for everything rather a specific muscle.. I dont know if site injection is possible with these products? Lots of injections unfortunately, im sure if u search the forum u will find many answers in regards to EOD shots as apposed to ED. Have you read the synthetek website ?

There definitely was scar tissue but to be honest not as much as I thought. By the end of it I was pretty tired of shots and would dread doing them.
I used a half inch 25G

Matey I would definitely get some 30G pins for your synthetine/syntheselen injections. That will add minimize possible scar tissue from injections.

AAS has caused scar tissue in my glutes and delts. I haven't really noticed that much of a difference from my synthetine/syntheselen shots. But sure all that pinning will only add to it over time. I have had some issues from the old scar tissue... I can only guess how many times I have injected my glutes and delts over the years :eek: If anything the synthetine has made my shoulders feel better. I will have to research to see if there is anything in that but they always feel great.

I remember the first time I ever injected my calves I had bad scar tissue (not sure how I got that though). Syntherol has added to it but nothing major. All in all the injections are fine for me it's just annoying at times doing so many shots. As mentioned syntheselen can sting quite a lot but I was surprised how well my arms and delts tolerated it. At worst the injection site stings for 1 hour but it always goes away.

I always inject both pre workout and 100% feel the difference. They both only add to my workouts. Plus with the slin and a pre workout I get great pumps every single time.

@elvia

What are ur thoughts on injecting synthetine in to the fat? subq shots, are they worth it and would the stuff still be taken in by the body, i have read that subq and IM work the same, have you noticed any difference? Only reason im askin is bkuz i started some post workout shots and bkuz of the many many weeks of IM shots i wanted to allow the muacle some time to recover, however i dont want to stop so iv been doing subq shots in the evenings, very strange thing tho as iv noticed less fat the next day, it's probably a mental thing im not sure so iv decided to carry on and Log my progress..

@elvia

What are ur thoughts on injecting synthetine in to the fat? subq shots, are they worth it and would the stuff still be taken in by the body, i have read that subq and IM work the same, have you noticed any difference? Only reason im askin is bkuz i started some post workout shots and bkuz of the many many weeks of IM shots i wanted to allow the muacle some time to recover, however i dont want to stop so iv been doing subq shots in the evenings, very strange thing tho as iv noticed less fat the next day, it's probably a mental thing im not sure so iv decided to carry on and Log my progress..

I have read about synthetine spot injections for fat reduction. However I doubt there is much in that. It always good to give your muscles a break so sub-q is worth trying. Although synthetine to me is easy and I don't even have to rotate body parts with it. I tend to just move around my delts each time. For syntheselen I swop from glutes to arms to give each a break.

If I had to guess I would say it is a mental thing but if you are feeling that it's only good. So carry on as if you feel it is helping reduce fat that can only be good. Although I personally wouldn't inject the ab area too long though and would go back to IM shots. I only mention that as injecting anything frequently can cause some minor swelling over time and I would rather my arms or delts look bigger than my abs. If it is working for you though carry on with it. I have only tried a few small (1ml) sub-q injections with synthetine and was surprised with how well they went (no pip or lumps etc).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity