advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETINE , how many of you guys use it and what's your protocol.

Is there a loading protocol? Or just the 1 cc per 55lbs? Thanks in advance!!

No, insulin and muscle contractions help shuttle the carnitine into your muscles. The insulin can be endogenously produced though (e.g. shoot it after your preworkout meal).

for me right now its 2ml in the morning along with 2ml syntheselen.

Anything over 2 ml a day for me causes back pain right where my gallbladder was same pain like i had before it was removed. Not sure why or if anyone else had had this issue but 2 ml does alot for me at that dose

No need to load really, just 2-3mL a day and you should be great.

I saw you said you're in prep and worried about using insulin, again, insulin can help get l-carnitine into the muscles faster, but is absolutely not necessary for it to be effective.

I've done every combo of using with and without slin, with and without carbs, the differences are very minimal. It's just an all around effective tool.

x2

Although if in prep I would probably up the dose slightly in the later stages. 1ml every 55 pounds is a good gauge and I think 3-5ml is much more effective than 2ml for example.

This last prep I started around 3mL and eventually got up to 5mL pre workout. More definitely is better, especially when it gets to those late stages and you're needing an extra boost of energy. This was essentially my only fat burner I used before the USAs, with the exception of like a 2 week period of using clen.

x2

Although if in prep I would probably up the dose slightly in the later stages. 1ml every 55 pounds is a good gauge and I think 3-5ml is much more effective than 2ml for example.

This last prep I started around 3mL and eventually got up to 5mL pre workout. More definitely is better, especially when it gets to those late stages and you're needing an extra boost of energy. This was essentially my only fat burner I used before the USAs, with the exception of like a 2 week period of using clen.

ZK, what's your body weight...I know when I was at 4ml/ed I was sweating like a madman!

When I got up to 5mLs I was hovering around 180-ish in the mornings at about 4 weeks out. And I hear ya on the sweating, I'd be on my first couple warm up sets and already looking like I just ran a marathon!

ZK, what's your body weight...I know when I was at 4ml/ed I was sweating like a madman!

When I got up to 5mLs I was hovering around 180-ish in the mornings at about 4 weeks out. And I hear ya on the sweating, I'd be on my first couple warm up sets and already looking like I just ran a marathon!

i think mountaindog was right , you can feel the fat melting once the effects really start to kick! i love it!

So you were running almost double the 1ml/55lb protocol...How much better were the effects?!

You can't really go wrong taking it pre workout at any dose. In my experience and many others the more the better. However for most 2-3ml is plenty. You should get great results at that dose. I would recommend starting at 1ml the first day then 2ml the 2nd day. 2ml may be enough for you and I know many who stay at that dose. I can definitely feel the difference when I up to 3ml and of course even more. Most of the times when I am using it I just dose it at 3ml pre workout.

For guys who want to dose higher you could go about it in 2 ways. Many (especially competitors) do morning cardio and training in the evening. In that event I would dose synthetine at 2-3ml twice daily before each session. I have done this in the past with fantastic results. Guys could also just dose it very high once daily if they don't want to inject twice.

Insulin is beneficial when dosed with synthetine but is not needed at all. Although as little as 2-3iu slin will help transport it into muscle cells. My ultimate protocol would be 2-3iu slin with synthetine pre fasted cardio. Then approx 5-10iu (depending on goals/diet) of slin with synthetine pre weight training with an intra shake (EAA's, peptopro, hbcd's, citrulline malate, beta alanine, taurine, creatine etc). For guys wanting to gain size even long acting slin could be used with synthetine (and gh boosters) to help stay relatively lean whilst you grow.

You can get technical with it but as long as you dose it pre workout at any dose you will be gtg. Good luck with your contest.

With only 2ius slin, do you eat any carbs? Ive used synthetine with 2ius but I always eat about 10g carbs. If the carbs arent needed id probably get more out of the synthetine.

With only 2ius slin, do you eat any carbs? Ive used synthetine with 2ius but I always eat about 10g carbs. If the carbs arent needed id probably get more out of the synthetine.

I have experimented with fasted slin but not much. I see it's uses but these days I wouldn't bother. I don't even use high doses of slin (with carbs) anymore like I did on occasions. That protocol was mainly for guys who didn't want to consume carbs. Many do it before fasted cardio for "ultimate fatloss" but it's not needed and can be dangerous if someone isn't planned. Although I must add with low doses of slin high dosing EAA's and glutamine can be extremely useful and takes away the need for carbs. However, the dose of slin and the person's sensitivity are massive factors. I am very insulin sensitive so generally have to be careful even when using carbs (2iu is nothing though).

You don't need carbs and insulin for synthetine to shine but they can add to results (depending upon your goal). I would just carry on with what you have done. Tonight I dosed 4ml synthetine with 60g intra carbs but it was a high volume training day. If I had humalog I would probably add a small dose (4iu) pre workout and then about 8iu post workout with approx 100g carbs afterwards.

If your goal is fat loss I would just use synthetine alone or with a small amount of carbs if you prefer. The overall calorie consumption for the day is the most important factor in fat loss as you know. Although I do like some carbs (and aminos) intra regardless of my goals as it aids recovery for me.

I didn't sweat much tonight (4ml pre workout) but I can feel the difference in my temperature post workout. Nice and warm but not uncomfortable. I should add it was 4ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen. Some day with synthetine and pre workout in the equation I look a mess before I have even lifted a weight :eek::D

The fat came right off me without much effort besides keeping my diet in check and training hard in the gym. I can honestly say that throughout my entire prep for the USAs, I didn't do one minute of cardio and only ran clen very, very briefly. I know that probably pissed off a lot of people with that statement, lol, but that was my big change from previous preps to this last one, running a solid dose of synthetine preworkout.

So you were running almost double the 1ml/55lb protocol...How much better were the effects?!

The fat came right off me without much effort besides keeping my diet in check and training hard in the gym. I can honestly say that throughout my entire prep for the USAs, I didn't do one minute of cardio and only ran clen very, very briefly. I know that probably pissed off a lot of people with that statement, lol, but that was my big change from previous preps to this last one, running a solid dose of synthetine preworkout.

I've never competed, so never really kept close eye on things like you guys have to do in that aspect of the game...But listening to how IFBB Pros like yourself, John and Phil run your protocols, it shows how you can really benefit from Synthetine...Unlike most of us that half-ass it and still thinking we're getting the best results:p:banghead::lightbulb:

was up to 5ml at one point but had close to 100lbs on you at that time and was holding a lot of fat , would love to see how 8-10ml a day would yield:eek:

was up to 5ml at one point but had close to 100lbs on you at that time and was holding a lot of fat , would love to see how 8-10ml a day would yield:eek:

10ml per day is great. I get more cognitive benefits at mega doses. The fat melts off as well. The only side effect I get at mega doses is some tightness in my neck but it's not bad at all. Taking cost into consideration I personally find approx 5ml per day is the optimal dose. Although I urge users to try a mega dose for a few days just to see what they personally get from it. The effects are great so I can see some competitors really benefitting from pushing the dose. If you try it please post about it.

10ml per day is great. I get more cognitive benefits at mega doses. The fat melts off as well. The only side effect I get at mega doses is some tightness in my neck but it's not bad at all. Taking cost into consideration I personally find approx 5ml per day is the optimal dose. Although I urge users to try a mega dose for a few days just to see what they personally get from it. The effects are great so I can see some competitors really benefitting from pushing the dose. If you try it please post about it.

10ml per day , wow that's a lotta ccs! i can just imagine the sweating!

with everything how many injections are you doing per week?

10ml per day , wow that's a lotta ccs! i can just imagine the sweating!

with everything how many injections are you doing per week?

When I used 10ml it was for an experiment. I can't recall how many injs per week in total but I don't think it was as much as it may seem. If possible I try to keep my AAS to 2 injs per week for most of the year. If using short esters than ed slin injs which aren't bad. When I have cycled syntherol the injs can mount up.

With synthetine at 10ml it was 2 x 5ml injs per day. Plus because I can be a bit lazy with injs I decided to do them both together and it worked out great. You feel 10ml hit in unlike small shots. I mean mentally as you feel it within minutes of shooting. Sometimes that comes with some minor neck tightness as well. I would do 5ml each side pre workout and never had a single issue. Synthetine is pain free for me so 1 or 5ml makes no difference. For anyone doing larger shots definitely inj it slowly as putting 3-5ml in fast (of any inj) could cause some people issues.

3ml everyday has always been good for me. Great fat loss and I agree about the sweating!

When I used 10ml it was for an experiment. I can't recall how many injs per week in total but I don't think it was as much as it may seem. If possible I try to keep my AAS to 2 injs per week for most of the year. If using short esters than ed slin injs which aren't bad. When I have cycled syntherol the injs can mount up.

With synthetine at 10ml it was 2 x 5ml injs per day. Plus because I can be a bit lazy with injs I decided to do them both together and it worked out great. You feel 10ml hit in unlike small shots. I mean mentally as you feel it within minutes of shooting. Sometimes that comes with some minor neck tightness as well. I would do 5ml each side pre workout and never had a single issue. Synthetine is pain free for me so 1 or 5ml makes no difference. For anyone doing larger shots definitely inj it slowly as putting 3-5ml in fast (of any inj) could cause some people issues.

hmm , going to have to give this a short burst., will let you know how it goes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws